Is Jeremy Michael Shelton the meth co...
clueless

Marion, VA

#63 Feb 3, 2011
Missy doesnt even look at topix, she calls me and asks me what it says. She didnt write anything on here. So hmmmm? Idk who wrote that, but it wasnt Missy. Why does everyone have to be so damn hateful and quick to judge? pEaCe!
clueless

Marion, VA

#64 Feb 3, 2011
Emerald La Methy wrote:
This would be a whole lot easier to read if people could spell. I love how everytime somebody post on any forum defending drugs their grammar is horrible. Maybe if people would spend more time learning to read instead of cooking up meth the world would be a better place.
LOL so true! I cant even understand half this shit on here!
lmao

Brentwood, TN

#65 Feb 4, 2011
Hayley Stills wrote:
Okay, I have been reading this for a few days and waiting to be trashed so now I have and I will set the record straight. First off, I don't use drugs, I found out about the 2005 arrest when a friend of my Mom picked up a Madison County newspaper with his charges. I left Jeremy when our youngest was a baby because people were telling me he was dealing drugs. I requested the hair folicle test and we both took it in kingsport. Mine was clean his positive and I still have the papers if anyone wants to dispute it. Yes, Jeremy has been trying to get me back from day one but I will never do that again. I am not trash and any body who accuses me of sleeping around is crazy. I can count on one hand how many dates I have been on. I am a single mother, a full time student, and a full time employee. I don't have time for games or anything else for that matter. I don't get on a gossip site and promote myself...that's for insecure, immature idiots. I feel sorry for anyone who gets caught up in this mess.
i did learn how 2 spell ur name thanks 4 the advice but ur real good at that i think u r lieing about that hair drug test. and as far as a court ordered child thing i dont think they would give any one visits if u r on drugs so u r full of shit and back 2 the hair drug test when he wanted u 2 take them it was dropped and this aint missy and back 2 ur little friends dont even go there with me i no some of ur friends that u have ur kids around. and as far as u kicking my ass I DONT THINK SO. but if u was so worried about jeremys family if u was so worried about them why didnt u talk 2 them instead of the law u no he his ur kids dad but i do understand about u not wanting that shit around ur kids and him making were they would b. i no u left him when that youngest child was little i all seen him with it. but if u left him 4 dealing all u had 2 do was ask 4 his visits 2 watched but that would have cut ur time out if that was my kids i sure would haved i not saying u r a bad person but u r not as good as u want people 2 think those kids u r suppose 2 do everything 2 keep them safe
lmao

Brentwood, TN

#66 Feb 4, 2011
BUST EM wrote:
oh sorry there Ceder creek, i meant to say. 2 miss haley. missy really is stupid. whoop er ass hayley.
i can use as mamy names i want its my choice..... and as far as her whoop my ass i think she better real group
Emerald La Methy

Johnson City, TN

#67 Feb 6, 2011
Hey LMAO, learn to read and write. You sound like you have a first grade education.
Info

United States

#68 Feb 6, 2011
Hey everyone, it is interesting that Hayley is not afraid to admitt what she writes, but others whom call her names will not put their real name on here. Who has integrity now...
poo poo

Nashville, TN

#69 Mar 12, 2011
justified wrote:
Missy hasn't lived with Jeremy for months, she had no idea he was running an actual, working lab. She's done extremely well for herself since she left him.
How funny. someone don't know much about the situation.
yea

Auburn, AL

#70 Jul 12, 2011
u silly asses wrote:
you people are idiots GET a LIFE!
yet another
hopper

Jonesborough, TN

#71 Jul 15, 2011
meth heads are nasty as shit.
cocernd

Jonesborough, TN

#72 Jul 18, 2011
What ever happened ? is he still in jail. is missy still on meth? what happened to all them poor kids.
INFO

Marion, VA

#73 Jul 19, 2011
cocernd wrote:
What ever happened ? is he still in jail. is missy still on meth? what happened to all them poor kids.
He is still in jail. Don't know Missy or what she does. Don't know about Missy's daughter, but his boys are with their mom and are fine. I seen them with her at Wells' store a couple days ago.
heard

Marion, VA

#74 Aug 2, 2011
i heard that lh cutshall tried to kill em. does anybody no why.
sayWhat

Jonesborough, TN

#75 Aug 4, 2011
is he not in jail
heard

Marion, VA

#76 Aug 4, 2011
yeah hes in jail and so is lh cutshall thats where he LH tried to kill him.
Wonder

Marion, VA

#77 Sep 11, 2011
Did Missy get arrested last week?
summer

Fort Campbell, TN

#78 Sep 12, 2011
lh tried to kill jeremy, when did this happen?
why

Elizabethton, TN

#79 Sep 13, 2011
why did missy get arrested?
summer

Raleigh, NC

#80 Sep 16, 2011
relly
busted

Marion, VA

#82 Oct 1, 2011
Saw missy in the busted paper. Heard she was messed up on meth.
Wondering

Bristol, TN

#83 Nov 20, 2012
Saw him out and about. When he get out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs in grocery stores.. 9 min Dr Wu 1
Churches giving Pastors lay offs 23 min Dr Wu 2
Kevin McAmis shut down Walkertown Church? 27 min Sad news 1
meghan anne tolliver (Jul '17) 30 min Softy 23
Getting back together?! 1 hr Never look back 8
Fat Trump 3 hr Preacher Bubba 11
who is over sheriff pat hankins? 3 hr Paul jones 14

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance