Is Jeremy Michael Shelton the meth co...
Cedar creek

Johnson City, TN

#21 Jan 25, 2011
Silly assed idiots make and use METH!!! Maybe you need to get a life!
drug free

Johnson City, TN

#22 Jan 26, 2011
Jeremy is a son of a bitch, and he should be burried under the jail, his kids are better off without that idiot. As far as Missy goes they're not together and him going to jail is one of the best things that could happen to her. Now his ex wife is too good for him and he knew he screwed up on that one. By the time he gets out i hope he is a lonely old man with arthritus and erectile disfunction.
Ceder creek

Johnson City, TN

#23 Jan 26, 2011
drug free wrote:
Jeremy is a son of a bitch, and he should be burried under the jail, his kids are better off without that idiot. As far as Missy goes they're not together and him going to jail is one of the best things that could happen to her. Now his ex wife is too good for him and he knew he screwed up on that one. By the time he gets out i hope he is a lonely old man with arthritus and erectile disfunction.
LMAO...THAT is funny!!!! One can only wish that he will get that much time! I agree that this has to be the best thing that could have happened to Missy. It's a lot easier to get on with your life when your problems go away.
Speaking of Pervets

United States

#24 Jan 26, 2011
Jason Seaton is a baby molester. He has done so since he was a young child. Momma covered it up for him. No wonder he is a meth head- he can't live with what he has done to so many little girls. I hope he is put under the jail for what ever. I have been waitin foe this day for 20 years. karma is coming!!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of Pervets

United States

#25 Jan 26, 2011
The Jason Seaton I am talking about in in the debusk fire dept. and an only child.
gittity

Morrison, TN

#26 Jan 26, 2011
Speaking of Pervets wrote:
The Jason Seaton I am talking about in in the debusk fire dept. and an only child.
the jason your talkn about wasn't involved. The one that went to debusk is obviously alot smarter than the other 1.
Dark Stallion

Ravenna, OH

#27 Jan 28, 2011
Got You wrote:
I hear that Jeremy Shelton who was arrested for cooking meth on Cedar Creek Rd is in the Cedar Creek Fire Dept. He runs with the Seaton boys Jason and Brad. Does anyone know?
For your INFORMATION got you, He does not run with the Seaton boys Jason and Brad. Get your facts straight this is how rumors and bs gets started.
preacher man

Boiling Springs, SC

#28 Jan 28, 2011
People need to get their facts straight before they start saying things. This stuff is what ruins peoples reputation. Don't talk about someone behind their back. Jeremy got what he deserved and so did those who were involved. If you don't know the true facts then you don't need to be starting rumors about other people. By the way I am man to say who my name is and that is brad seaton. I do not appreciate my name nor my brothers name being brought into this. I have spent my whole life keeping a good name for myself and my status as a preacher but because of people saying things they have no facts about has started to tare down my family and my reputation so I ask that you take into consideration the lives that you are destroying the family's that are being hurt by things that are being said to please stop gossiping
Dark Stallion

Ravenna, OH

#29 Jan 28, 2011
cedar creek boy wrote:
<quoted text> Brad Seaton is a good person. His brother Jason does have a drug problem and hangs with Jeremy.
Well well well Cedar Creek Boy looks like you have no idea yourself as to what you are talking about. Number one Jason does not have a drug problem and number two does not hang with Jeremy. If you are so much of a Cedar Creek BOY you would know that. Get your facts and stories straight this is how rumors and bs get started. So apparently you aint much of a cedar creek boy.
Amy

Gallatin, TN

#31 Jan 29, 2011
WhatUThink wrote:
<quoted text>
She plays dumb and tells you she had no idea he was doing it....yeah right.
Yes Missy knew. she was doing with him and she was smoking it few years ago when she was pregnant with her daughter
Name

Gallatin, TN

#32 Jan 29, 2011
?
Who

Daytona Beach, FL

#33 Jan 29, 2011
Is this the same Jeremy that played ball at north greene?
BUST EM

Monroe, NC

#34 Jan 31, 2011
Who wrote:
Is this the same Jeremy that played ball at north greene?
. No this one graduated from sg in 1999. And missy should be in jail too or at least get her baby taken from her. Jeremy was with her while he was still married to haley. How stupid is that. Haley is 10 steps up from both of em.
Dark Stallion

Morristown, TN

#35 Jan 31, 2011
Your FULL OF SHIIIIIIIIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brother is a LOSER!! Yes he is a drug user and abuser. I thought since you are a "self proclaimed" preacher you couldn't LIE??? Evidently your just as full of sh*t as your worthless brother. Wasn't he "peeping" in peoples windows and stuff a few years back when he got his head beat in by someone that caught him doin it?? He is a thief and everyone knows it. Everyone seen him at Jeremy's and WE ALL hope and "PRAY" he gets what he deserves right along with his other meth head friends. You're a liar just like him!! I heard that you busted out your own windows on your truck when you wrecked it cause you were told they would total it if you did. That came from a VERY reliable source also. Why don't you just drop out of the VFD, EVERYONE and I mean, EVERYONE makes fun of you behind your back cause of the lies you tell and they catch you in them. You are REDICULOUS and a shame to the great Preachers in this area!!! You and that druggie brother of yours are LOSERS!!!!
Really??? Jason was at Jeremy's? When was this and what was he driven? How do you know that he is a abuser and user, was you there? Let's talk about the great Preachers, Do you go to Church? Stop making comments that you have no idea what you are talking about. You want to bring the word "PRAY" into this, wouldn't pray to hard about someone going to jail that doesn't deserve it. Praying is a very sacred issue between you and GOD and if you pray for the wrong things, Then GOD can make you pay for that. How do you know that they are LOSERS? And NO, Jason was not "PEEPING" thru windows a few years ago and NO he did not get his head beat in. I would not want to meet him in no dark alley, cause he is one BAD A** that don't care. By the way, who is EVERYONE? Care to name them. How do you know he is a theif? Has he ever stolen anything from you? Let's here it. Comments and rumors are what causes problem's LET"S ALL MAKE SURE WE GET THE RIGHT FACTS BEFORE WE COMMENT.
sunshine

United States

#36 Jan 31, 2011
Speaking of Pervets wrote:
Are you referring to the jason dragon that has a limp? Just curious bc I know him and he seems 2b a nice guy.
sunshine

United States

#37 Jan 31, 2011
Meant jason seaton.lol
idiots4sur

Marion, VA

#38 Jan 31, 2011
BUST EM wrote:
<quoted text>. No this one graduated from sg in 1999. And missy should be in jail too or at least get her baby taken from her. Jeremy was with her while he was still married to haley. How stupid is that. Haley is 10 steps up from both of em.
You can not blame Missy because Jeremy cheated on Haley, that would be Jeremys choice wouldnt it??
BUST EM

Johnson City, TN

#39 Jan 31, 2011
idiots4sur wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not blame Missy because Jeremy cheated on Haley, that would be Jeremys choice wouldnt it??
I wasnt saying it was her fault. yes, it was jeremys choice. I think she should get in trouble for her part in the meth. she been smoking it for years. What was stupid was him screwing up the best thing he had. but haley was outta his league anyway. he is an idiot.
For YOU Jeremy

Johnson City, TN

#40 Jan 31, 2011
BUST EM wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasnt saying it was her fault. yes, it was jeremys choice. I think she should get in trouble for her part in the meth. she been smoking it for years. What was stupid was him screwing up the best thing he had. but haley was outta his league anyway. he is an idiot.
ur a low-life sob. hayley new you was on dope and thats why she left. if you were cheating on her then you realy are a dumass. ive known her forever and most guys wouldve give their eye tooth to be with her. you always said she was the love of yer life and then just blew it. yer a lyin bastard who deserves what you got. hayley will take care of those boys and nobody has to wory bout that. she is a awesome mom and was a great wife who got screwed. i wish i would have gotten a chance. hayley, you hang in ther and i think i speak for all of camp creek that we will help you with whatever you need/. god knows their sperm donor wont.
PepSrmeaN

Marion, VA

#41 Jan 31, 2011
I would say that both Haley & her boys,and Missy and her daughter are better off with out Jeremy. He needs help.I pray maybe he can get a grip on his self and get off the silly stuff. People do stupid things sometimes.In my opinion, you nerver know what demons a person maybe fighting,try some drugs at a party and think wow, Im not thinking about my problems anymore.And then get caught up in something that they need help to get off of. I do not smoke meth, but I do not judge. I think the good lord above wouldnt want us to be so filled with hate and wish bad tings on ANYONE of his children. By being filled with hatefulness, you hurt no one but yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just people starting 53 min BellaRosaLinda 40
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 57 min BellaRosaLinda 2,336
Driving habits !! 2 hr BellaRosaLinda 13
Question 2 hr Lincoln Republican 4
Yup 3 hr Nomo 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr BellaRosaLinda 10,065
Trump good friends withPutin 3 hr BellaRosaLinda 55
20 trillion debt 7 hr Kohlrabi 31

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages