April 6 - Fourteen Years Since Lillelid
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
whatsever

Greeneville, TN

#47 Dec 5, 2013
They all needed to be put on death row regardless of how "young" they were...

The each shot a person in the eye and ran them over..

No pity for any of those low lifers...

I just can't believe my tax dollars have to keep them up.
Roman

Los Angeles, CA

#48 Dec 5, 2013
Sassy wrote:
you do realize testimony of killers just might be lies. Are you so na´ve to believe that none of these 6 would tell a story to make themselves look less guilty or in a more positive light? Testimony under oath means very little as one tries to save their life. they stole before leaving KY, they lied before leaving KY, they committed acts of varying unlawfulness.... once in TN they stole, they lied, and their acts progressed into murder sadly ending 3 innocent lives and forever changing a 4th.
You haven't addressed any of my questions, which has been your usual tactic since day one as it underscores your lack of knowledge about the case and that your wellspring of knowledge stems from what the prosecution put out there, much of which are PROVABLE lies. But that matters little to you. You'd rather back provable liars and their stories rather than look deeper into the stories of those you merely assume are lying.

Here's a question for you (which you will no doubt avoid)- if Karen Howell was trying to "point the finger"(as you've stated in the past) and blame it all on Jason Bryant, then why did she throw Risner under the bus by saying flat out that he ran over the Lillelids on purpose? Why did Risner admit to be the one who started the whole thing by pulling the gun on the Lillelids? Why not just pin that on Bryant, too?
Roman

Los Angeles, CA

#49 Dec 5, 2013
whatsever wrote:
They all needed to be put on death row regardless of how "young" they were...
The each shot a person in the eye and ran them over..
No pity for any of those low lifers...
I just can't believe my tax dollars have to keep them up.
See? This is the problem.

People with uninformed opinions who have been watching too much tabloid TV having ironclad opinions on a subject they know nothing about.

They each shot someone in the eye? Who told you that? Got proof? Cuz the prosecution sure didn't and they admitted it. You know more about the case than they do? Berkeley Bell admitted that Bryant was the only one he could definitely say shot the Lillelids (hence his need for his plea bargain so that he could "get" all of the "Satanic Group" killers).

Name your sources please.
okay

Greeneville, TN

#50 Dec 5, 2013
Roman wrote:
<quoted text>
See? This is the problem.
People with uninformed opinions who have been watching too much tabloid TV having ironclad opinions on a subject they know nothing about.
They each shot someone in the eye? Who told you that? Got proof? Cuz the prosecution sure didn't and they admitted it. You know more about the case than they do? Berkeley Bell admitted that Bryant was the only one he could definitely say shot the Lillelids (hence his need for his plea bargain so that he could "get" all of the "Satanic Group" killers).
Name your sources please.
I'm just curious, are you one of those prison junkies? Do you happen to have the inside scoop?
Were you there? So you know for A FACT that only one shot four people? And the others were innocent bystanders? Who by chance were frozen in place while one shot them?

They were there regardless of who shot the gun they are just trying to save their own rumps just like every other killer out there.

Let em rot, cause whatever excuse you have for them doesn't make them any less guilty. They were all there and all ran not one called for help.
Roman

Los Angeles, CA

#51 Dec 6, 2013
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious, are you one of those prison junkies?
No.
okay wrote:
<quoted text> Were you there? So you know for A FACT that only one shot four people? And the others were innocent bystanders? Who by chance were frozen in place while one shot them?
I know that you are innocent until proven guilty. The prosecution themselves admitted that the others were most likely not shooters and could only prove that Bryant was. The amount of powder residue on the others (and not all had powder residue, btw) didn't support anyone being the shooter except Bryant. In a court of law, this pretty much makes it a "FACT".

Did you know this, by the way? Probably not. You're most likely just another one who didn't bother to check the facts before forming an opinion.
okay wrote:
<quoted text> they are just trying to save their own rumps just like every other killer out there.
And you are basing this on what? Research or plugging into fashionable opinion? Judging by your comments, I'd say the latter.
okay wrote:
<quoted text> They were all there and all ran not one called for help.
And you, being the heroic, well-adjusted teenager that you were, ready to handle ANY situation, would have defied the gunman you just saw blast an innocent family and ran or called for help, right? You know from all of your extensive research into the case and the individuals involved that this was a safe option?
Remember

Johnson City, TN

#52 Dec 6, 2013
Sassy

Virgie, KY

#53 Dec 6, 2013
Don't worry ol surfleopard, aka Nero, aka Roman was just furthering his agenda for the documentary he was "assisting with". Trying to turn tragedy into profit. Shameful!
Roman

Los Angeles, CA

#54 Dec 6, 2013
Sassy wrote:
Don't worry ol surfleopard, aka Nero, aka Roman was just furthering his agenda for the documentary he was "assisting with". Trying to turn tragedy into profit. Shameful!
I'll let you know when I make my first million off of it :-)
Sassy

Virgie, KY

#55 Dec 6, 2013
Anyone who chooses to believe anything a person facing the death penalty says, is willing to be mislead intentionally. Anyone so horrified and scared after seeing these innocent people lose their lives would surely want nothing (no personal belonging) in their own possession. Trinkets was not my word as I think they treated more like souvenirs of their road trip.

TO answer your direct question, I feel Karen would say anything to place blame anywhere except upon herself and likely none on Natasha as well considering the sexual undertones of their relationship. To out Risner as a driver or the initial person to pull a gun or finger Bryant as the sole gunman means nothing as she is not credible. In fact none seem even minimally credible. They lied as they were leaving KY, they stole as they were leaving KY, they did numerous property damages and other criminally themed acts before leaving KY... now packing weapons "for protection" they lied heading into TN, Stole in TN, and then turned stone cold killer mode and left 3 dead and one left to spend years rehabilitating his debilitating injuries.
Roman

Los Angeles, CA

#56 Dec 6, 2013
Sassy wrote:
Anyone who chooses to believe anything a person facing the death penalty says, is willing to be mislead intentionally. Anyone so horrified and scared after seeing these innocent people lose their lives would surely want nothing (no personal belonging) in their own possession. Trinkets was not my word as I think they treated more like souvenirs of their road trip.
TO answer your direct question, I feel Karen would say anything to place blame anywhere except upon herself and likely none on Natasha as well considering the sexual undertones of their relationship. To out Risner as a driver or the initial person to pull a gun or finger Bryant as the sole gunman means nothing as she is not credible. In fact none seem even minimally credible. They lied as they were leaving KY, they stole as they were leaving KY, they did numerous property damages and other criminally themed acts before leaving KY... now packing weapons "for protection" they lied heading into TN, Stole in TN, and then turned stone cold killer mode and left 3 dead and one left to spend years rehabilitating his debilitating injuries.
Go research the case and get back to me. Your lack of knowledge has become nothing more than an old, tired joke to me. You're like a skipping cd. I'm done debating with you.

Happy Holidays.
Sassy

Virgie, KY

#57 Dec 6, 2013
Tired diatribe fom you... You hate when people won't cave in and brag on your "research" lol... So buy that bridge I have for sell Mr Insightful believer in the Sinister Six... You will love the view!
Sassy

Virgie, KY

#58 Dec 6, 2013
Sassy wrote:
They lied as they were leaving KY, they stole as they were leaving KY, they did numerous property damages and other criminally themed acts before leaving KY... now packing weapons "for protection" they lied heading into TN, Stole in TN, and then turned stone cold killer mode and left 3 dead and one left to spend years rehabilitating his debilitating injuries.
. Facts... Right down to the items they stole from the people they killed!
Namor

United States

#59 Jul 5, 2014
They are monsters and deserve to serve life to protect others.
Possibly

Greeneville, TN

#60 Jul 5, 2014
The teens were looking for better transportation, Its in no way Vidars fault that this happened. The family had a van, that was the motive.

How many witnesses does it take to send someone to prison? Only one is the answer. 5 of the 6 said Jason Bryant was the shooter. He also had what is called primary powder residue on him, some but not all of them had what is called secondary powder residue on them. Beyond a shadow of a doubt Jason Bryant is guilty of murder.

As far as Natasha Cornett being the ring leader, I don't believe that to be true. Her describing herself as the daughter of the devil sounds like prison tough talk to me. Ive been locked up, and inmates will claim all kinds of shit to avoid being victimized. I think her and Risner tried to buddy up with Bryant, so they wouldn't be perceived as a threat. I do think the amount of her involvement does deserve the sentence she received. I believe this as well regarding Joe Risner.

I think Crystal Sturgill, Dean Mullins, and Karen Howell were also victims of Jason Bryant. Crystal and Dean were Christians when all this happened. Dean was active in church, and had recently been baptized. I perceived Karen Howell to be too weak to be a threat to anyone. Crystal Sturgill was new to the group, and ended up with the wrong people at the wrong time. You can claim each of these people could have left the group or escaped. Truth of the matter is anyone would be terrified of a person that they had just seen cold heartedly murder a family. Its not a black and white situation like some think.
Roman

Santa Monica, CA

#61 Jul 5, 2014
Possibly wrote:
The teens were looking for better transportation, Its in no way Vidars fault that this happened. The family had a van, that was the motive.
How many witnesses does it take to send someone to prison? Only one is the answer. 5 of the 6 said Jason Bryant was the shooter. He also had what is called primary powder residue on him, some but not all of them had what is called secondary powder residue on them. Beyond a shadow of a doubt Jason Bryant is guilty of murder.
As far as Natasha Cornett being the ring leader, I don't believe that to be true. Her describing herself as the daughter of the devil sounds like prison tough talk to me. Ive been locked up, and inmates will claim all kinds of shit to avoid being victimized. I think her and Risner tried to buddy up with Bryant, so they wouldn't be perceived as a threat. I do think the amount of her involvement does deserve the sentence she received. I believe this as well regarding Joe Risner.
I think Crystal Sturgill, Dean Mullins, and Karen Howell were also victims of Jason Bryant. Crystal and Dean were Christians when all this happened. Dean was active in church, and had recently been baptized. I perceived Karen Howell to be too weak to be a threat to anyone. Crystal Sturgill was new to the group, and ended up with the wrong people at the wrong time. You can claim each of these people could have left the group or escaped. Truth of the matter is anyone would be terrified of a person that they had just seen cold heartedly murder a family. Its not a black and white situation like some think.
Well spoken!!
Not inbred Not ignorant

Pikeville, KY

#62 Jul 9, 2014
I will tell you what I know. I was the new kid at Mullins I was popular. I noticed 2 girls that would always give me dirty looks and snub me. Karen Howell and Jessica Hamilton. They were considered bad company. I got tired of it and just walked up to them talked to them let them know I was a nice person. Karen and I became friends. I really liked Karens Mom she was so good to me we had fun when I would spend the night Her mom would take us to rent movies get what ever we wanted. Karen once told me she didn't want to go to her Dad's house for the weekend that her cousin was raping her. I told her to tell her mom but she wouldn't. I went to church with them but Karen never wanted to go even then she had a dark side. I went back to "another school" she went on to pike Central. So I never got to see her at school but kept in close contact with her mom. Karen had a good Mother she wanted her to be normal decent. I was friends with her mom not her never liked her. Her mom asked me to come over all the time she said she wished Karen could be more like me asked me to help her be. Her mom baby sitted for people and cleaned house. but she gave Karen anything she asked for but they would fight about her clothing and stuff her mom didn't want to buy that garbage. Her mom called me one day all upset said Karen had fought with her all day over her not letting her go out with those people she asked if I could come and spend the night. I did. Her mom and I made homemade cookies had some horror flicks to watch while the fuck up was off in her room chatting on the phone with Natasha. I went in there took some cookies to give to her and a glass of milk. I set it on the dresser. I asked her if she could come and join us the nut case ignored me. then she started chanting something couldn't understand what she was saying while she talked to her fuck buddy. well the old 104.9 station was taking call ins that night Entersandman came on only it wasn't Metallica. it changed the song slowed down freaked me out cause I am a metallica fan I know something was wrong but I couldn't stop listening. all the sudden the glass of milk just broke. yes broke milk was running down the dresser I went to get paper towels to clean it up. I told her off!!!!! wasn't much I didn't say and I called for my parents to come and get me! her mom begged for me to tell her what was wrong but I didn't. didn't want to make her worry no more than she already did. She had every chance to change her mother done everything she could unlike the rest of the crew's family members. She chose to do what she did and wanted to. I never spoke with them again after that night. was about a year after the murder happened. I don't know who you are But you do not know her very well at all you must be one of those weirdos who fall for chics in prison marry them and shit. I would assume her poor mother is in denial and more than likely blames herself. doesn't take a psycho to do what they did Their devil worshiping, drugs, and being in a group that one leader Natasha coached them into doing horrific things to those people a mother a father and 2 small children. A normal person could not live with their self after being witness to something like that nor could they sleep at night. Think about that for a moment. puts me in the mind of Charles Manson and his "family" think about what they did Charles told them to do it and sexy Sadie, Linda etc did just that. Under the same influences as Karen and that crew. BUT one still knows right from wrong. I bet they all are pleading innocent now that they have sobered up and learned the hard way there are consequences to our actions. Harsh reality.
Not inbred Not ignorant

Pikeville, KY

#63 Jul 9, 2014
My comment is for you "Possibly" and Roman!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate Monuments 1 hr Old Crow 9
Guy at the fruit stand on 107 cutoff 2 hr Snap 7
What is it like in the Greene County jail? 8 hr omg 18
Trump Is President 8 hr Trumpisreallytranny 33
Eddie Jennings (Jan '15) 9 hr fred sanford 157
DTR Drunks and Druggies (Jan '14) 9 hr Ray 67
White Power rally in Charlottesville 9 hr z0neCrew 146
Circuit Court Clerk Race 9 hr WGHS graduate 64
David Mclain shows true colors 15 hr Doomed 36
divorces happening 16 hr unreal 18