April 6 - Fourteen Years Since Lillelid
get real

Fort Campbell, TN

#27 Jan 31, 2012
i was in prison wiyh natasha she would brag about the killings she siad she was satans daughter she n the others deserve to burn in hell 4 wat they did some one siad to her one day god bless u she repled if he dose ill bite his head off chew it off n spit it out stupid bitch may she rot in hell rip lillelids
I hate stupid people

Powell, TN

#28 Sep 14, 2012
Anyone who believes the father is to blame is just a bad as the murders. This family had spent all weekend at a Christian Convention and would have never assaulted anyone. If everyone had this family's kindness and love for their children & fellow man, this world would be a much better place.

Who shoots a Father, mother, and their two children? Sick monsters who deserve to die a far worse death, that's who!!!!! I hope none of the murdering low-lifes ever get out of prison, and if they do I hope public justice will be fast coming to them....they are murdering, low-life, unwanted scum bags who deserve to endure the worst possible pain any human could go through!!!! I hope these gothic freaks rot in public so I can have the privilege of seeing their eyes plucked out by vultures!!!!!
Amen

Charlotte, NC

#29 Sep 16, 2012
I hate stupid people wrote:
Anyone who believes the father is to blame is just a bad as the murders. This family had spent all weekend at a Christian Convention and would have never assaulted anyone. If everyone had this family's kindness and love for their children & fellow man, this world would be a much better place.
Who shoots a Father, mother, and their two children? Sick monsters who deserve to die a far worse death, that's who!!!!! I hope none of the murdering low-lifes ever get out of prison, and if they do I hope public justice will be fast coming to them....they are murdering, low-life, unwanted scum bags who deserve to endure the worst possible pain any human could go through!!!! I hope these gothic freaks rot in public so I can have the privilege of seeing their eyes plucked out by vultures!!!!!
The Bad part about this deal, they will all be out before long. Look @ Ginger Turmire, she is already out and married. She came in and gunned her poor old mom & dad rite after Sunday school where the just came from.
Just Sayin

Fort Campbell, TN

#30 Sep 16, 2012
Well I remember that well. My husband at the time worked for a wrecker service / auto repair shop. They got the call to go out there and tow the van after the law had already been there and assumed it was only a broken down vehicle. It was in Fact the wrecker driver that discovered these people. Not the Law! A real shame because who knows...maybe they could have saved another family member had they done their jobs!
I hate stupid people

Powell, TN

#31 Sep 17, 2012
To "just sayin", why didn't the police investigate the van? How imcompetent can a police force be if this is true, and I'm not saying it isn't. Who knows, maybe another life could have been saved.

I can't imagine the fear this family faced, but knowing their faith....I'm sure they were praying. It was once said that the murders said the Lillilids were speaking in tongues....but the Lillilids knew other languages, so no doubt they were encouraging each other to pray or they were already praying. Seeing little Peter on tv has always broken my heart but gave me hope in so many ways. To know what that child has been through and to keep his beautiful smile and spirit intact is so wonderful to see.
I hate stupid people

Powell, TN

#32 Sep 17, 2012
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bad part about this deal, they will all be out before long. Look @ Ginger Turmire, she is already out and married. She came in and gunned her poor old mom & dad rite after Sunday school where the just came from.
If our Justice System dealt with murders in a swift, harsh manner as some other countries....we wouldn't have the crime rate we do. I am not talking about people who kill in self defense, or people who kill others for harming their children....I'm talking about senseless murders like this one of the Lillilids.
Prison and jail time here is a luxury for many....make it so bad behind them walls and iron bars that STUPID people will actually think before committing a crime!!!!!!!!!!
pepper

United States

#33 May 19, 2013
i know Karen and she was really messed up back then she is a wonderful person and would never hurt anyone so unless you know her don't judge her drugs on top of mental problems can mess with your mind and cause people to do bad things but she is not a bad person i am very proud to call her my friend you don't know her shut your mouth its between her and god!!!
Whatever

Union Mills, NC

#34 May 20, 2013
pepper wrote:
i know Karen and she was really messed up back then she is a wonderful person and would never hurt anyone so unless you know her don't judge her drugs on top of mental problems can mess with your mind and cause people to do bad things but she is not a bad person i am very proud to call her my friend you don't know her shut your mouth its between her and god!!!
Well I'm glad she turned out to be a good person but the fact is she is Exactly where she belongs. Karen, Crystal and Dean deserve to be in prison the rest of their lives. Crystal and Dean had a chance to get out of there and go to police but didn't. Karen was right in the thick of it with Ms. Ah Satan herself! I don't believe Karen shot anyone but she went right along just the same. Cornett influenced and had control over everyone and I have no doubt she should've received the death penalty along with Risner and Bryant. Bryant still deserved the death penalty even if he was only 14. At 14, you know better than to abduct and kill a family!

The people of this town don't have to "shut our mouths" about anything regarding this case ever! We wish it had never happened but it did! We certainly didn't ask these vermin to come to our community and brutally kill a family! And if you don't want it talked about, why bring up a thread that hasn't been commented on in over a year?
Seriously

Bulls Gap, TN

#35 May 20, 2013
pepper wrote:
Karen made the choice to misuse drugs. Karen, at the time, was old enough to ask for help. She chose her lifestyle. She is where she needs to be for life. Evidently the parole board thinks so to.
Mike S

Auburn, MA

#36 Sep 2, 2013
pepper wrote:
. Do you know if the group engaged in sexual activity with eachother? Did a sexual angle play into the bonding of the group at all?
Dixie Diamond

United States

#37 Sep 3, 2013
Mike S wrote:
<quoted text>. Do you know if the group engaged in sexual activity with eachother? Did a sexual angle play into the bonding of the group at all?
One of the documentaries I watched seemed to suggest it did.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#38 Sep 3, 2013
13 steps and a rope would stop criminals from doing acts of this nature, too soft on criminals.
Roman

Colton, CA

#39 Sep 24, 2013
Dixie Diamond wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the documentaries I watched seemed to suggest it did.
Hi Dixie. Those documentaries are chock full of lies and exaggerations. They tried to make them out as a sort of mini Manson Family. Sex had nothing to do with anything.
Roman

Colton, CA

#40 Sep 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Cornett influenced and had control over everyone
That's a myth. She was no Charlie Manson.
Sassy

Winchester, KY

#41 Dec 3, 2013
yes sex manipulates boys or men with a boy's mind.. all 6 were involved and each had some part in the killings. even the ones Nero/Roman/Caligula defends had a personal item belonging to a victim. each could have stopped it at one time or another but none did. they are all equally guilty at that point. RIP Lillelids.
Roman

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Dec 3, 2013
Sassy wrote:
yes sex manipulates boys or men with a boy's mind.. all 6 were involved and each had some part in the killings. even the ones Nero/Roman/Caligula defends had a personal item belonging to a victim. each could have stopped it at one time or another but none did. they are all equally guilty at that point. RIP Lillelids.
What item did Dean Mullins have on him?
Roman

Los Angeles, CA

#43 Dec 3, 2013
Sassy wrote:
all 6 were involved and each had some part in the killings.
What part did Crystal play in the killings? Did she load the guns? Hold pillows over faces to make sure they stopped breathing?
Sassy

Winchester, KY

#44 Dec 4, 2013
did she leave? did she stand in front of the family? did she scream and try to run from the van when they were stopped? no, she was with her friends who she knew had guns, who she partied with before, who she knew were stealing cars, etc.... she was guilty also. no one knows the entire truth because by this point even the 6 themselves have started to believe any cover up stories they developed. you can spin it, I could spin it... but the fact is all 6 had guilt at this point... we could ask the lillelids for the truth but 3 are no longer able to tell it and one left behind has a lesser quality of life due to this.
Roman

Tujunga, CA

#45 Dec 4, 2013
Sassy wrote:
did she leave?
At what point would it have been safe to do that? She just saw Jason Bryant, whom she'd only just met about 72 hours before, slaughter a family in front of her and then threaten to blow her head off if she didn't stop crying.
Sassy wrote:
did she stand in front of the family?
No, she and Mullins never left the car. According to all the testimony Natasha Cornett did, refusing to move until Bryant had at least promised not to hurt the kids. He did, she moved away, he started blasting.
Sassy wrote:
did she scream and try to run from the van when they were stopped?
At the border you mean? No. Would that have been safe? What's to stop Bryant from blasting her as she screamed or ran?

Considering that you haven't read any testimony or court documents, don't you think you're presuming just a bit too much here?
Sassy wrote:
no one knows the entire truth because by this point even the 6 themselves have started to believe any cover up stories they developed.
Actually, their stories digressed on many things. If you read the testimonies you will see very clearly that there is nothing "developed" about their stories.
Sassy wrote:
the fact is all 6 had guilt at this point...
Of murder? I completely disagree.
Sassy

Winchester, KY

#46 Dec 5, 2013
you do realize testimony of killers just might be lies. Are you so na´ve to believe that none of these 6 would tell a story to make themselves look less guilty or in a more positive light? Testimony under oath means very little as one tries to save their life. they stole before leaving KY, they lied before leaving KY, they committed acts of varying unlawfulness.... once in TN they stole, they lied, and their acts progressed into murder sadly ending 3 innocent lives and forever changing a 4th.

YOU can believe their testimonials if you wish seeing as they would only tell the truth, and I will gladly let you have this bridge I own in San Fran at an unbelievable price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liquor store over taxing.. 3 hr Taxpayers 9
Turner Girls " lee anna , jessica, and taylor" (Aug '13) 3 hr hmm 4
What happened to her? 3 hr Wantstoknow 21
Anyone know who drives the black honda with red... 4 hr General lee 7
Teen Jobs 4 hr JobHunter 16
Prophecy is coming to life right in front of us 4 hr No mark here 7
it is happening. we are next 4 hr General lee 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages