I've lost 20 lbs in 1 month, you can too

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

XmPlusLetsGo

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Dec 4, 2011
www.tshownjr.myxmstory.com

Uses Of Moringa Oleifera. Almost every part of the moringa oleifera can be used for food, which is why this East African tree is known as mother's best friend in the region. There have also been claims of various health benefits from the moringa tree, prompting institutions such as Johns Hopkins

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#2 Dec 4, 2011
XmPlusLetsGo wrote:
www.tshownjr.myxmstory.com
Uses Of Moringa Oleifera. Almost every part of the moringa oleifera can be used for food, which is why this East African tree is known as mother's best friend in the region. There have also been claims of various health benefits from the moringa tree, prompting institutions such as Johns Hopkins
You know, just for once I would love it if a weight loss product hit the market that had a name like "Diet Pill" instead of something that sounds exotic and stupid.
XmPlusLetsGo

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Dec 4, 2011
Research the product and you'll find its all true
FriendofDog

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2011
Push away from the table and exercise.. that's the real magic of weight loss. Don't need any gimmicks or weight loss "doctors."
XmPlusLetsGo

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Dec 4, 2011
its all based on nutrition, not dieting. Diet's don't work.
i lost

United States

#6 Dec 4, 2011
I lost 240 lbs in three days.

I smacked her ass right out the door and told her not to return.
MyToolMan

Clemmons, NC

#7 Dec 5, 2011
i lost wrote:
I lost 240 lbs in three days.
I smacked her ass right out the door and told her not to return.
hahaha thats funny
LMFAO

Barnesville, OH

#8 Dec 5, 2011
Bah, you really want to know how to loose 20 lbs fast? Cut off your big fat stupid head and there ya go.. dumb sh!ts!
ShenaH

Knoxville, TN

#9 Dec 6, 2012
veryvermilion wrote:
You know, just for once I would love it if a weight loss product hit the market that had a name like "Diet Pill" instead of something that sounds exotic and stupid.
If there's anyone in town that needs to lose weight it's you Tom. You're fatter than ever.
hulk

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Dec 6, 2012
i lost wrote:
I lost 240 lbs in three days.
I smacked her ass right out the door and told her not to return.
was that the big o girl from downt the dollar store

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 6, 2012
In medieval Europe, obese women were considered sexy. Look at any painting from the Renaissance period...not a skinny woman in the bunch!
Lets get real

Fort Campbell, TN

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Hey I can tell you how to lose wieght... get your ass slammed into the Greene County Detention center and you can lose 36 lbs in 30 days!
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Dec 6, 2012
I have lost 60 pounds since last december without even trying. Just let someone screw your world up and it will work!

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Dec 6, 2012
Lets get real wrote:
Hey I can tell you how to lose wieght... get your ass slammed into the Greene County Detention center and you can lose 36 lbs in 30 days!
Get your ass slammed and lose weight, huh? I guess for some that's a real "win-win" deal if you're into that type thing...(-:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 33 min Jennifer Renee 5,505
Hookers in Greeneville (Mar '11) 36 min TNCowboy 66
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 39 min From Jenny xoxo 12
your first love 41 min HolyChaos76 126
Who are the best pool players? 46 min Melissa1333 16
Scintillare Restaurant... any better ? 1 hr Fred From Zanzibar 6
Gino's Restaurant CLOSED! 1 hr Major Tom 3
What is your favorite poem? 2 hr csmaven 78
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 11 hr Ignorance 93
Well, there went that one... 23 hr TROLL BUFFET 655
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:01 am PST

NBC Sports10:01AM
Panthers' Newton practicing 8 days after crash - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:37 AM
Panthers playing wait-and-see with Cam Newton
Yahoo! Sports12:11 PM
Cam Newton a surprise performer in Panthers practice
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports