Why do children fight over material things after their parents die

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sam

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I know several families that are fighting over material things, girls think they deserve everything WHY
folks stealing

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I don't know about people fighting over stuff but there are lots of people stealing from their families.

Since: Dec 12

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

sam wrote:
I know several families that are fighting over material things, girls think they deserve everything WHY
It's both sons & daughters. The reason is two-fold: greed & control
Unbelievable

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
It's both sons & daughters. The reason is two-fold: greed & control
i sure would hate to stand before God when he asked me why I mistreated and stole from my mama and daddy while they were alive and then didn't honor their last wishes when they died. God sees all!! Even worse what if our parents get to see what we did to their memory and how we embarrassed the family name when we stand before God. God says we will all be judged. No one gets out of that. Satan uses greed to turn people away from God and then ruin that person forever by making them rationalize their evil deeds. You can't demand respect, you have to earn it. Satan loves to tesr families apart.
i pray for them

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 6, 2013
 
Me and my brother can't get to a penney of our inheritance because of the evil greed of our two brothers. I pray for them every day.
122456789

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It's normally the step children causing the problems and non deserving step mother

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 6, 2013
 
122456789 wrote:
It's normally the step children causing the problems and non deserving step mother
...upon which "Cinderella" was based....
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 6, 2013
 
122456789 wrote:
It's normally the step children causing the problems and non deserving step mother
I've seen that happen a lot with divorces. The step mother gets everything while the dad leaves his own kids nothing.
blame

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 6, 2013
 
The outlaws cause a lot of problems but at the end of the day we can't blame anyone for our actions.
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 7, 2013
 
It is greed. It happens all the time too. Very sad. It isn't the time or the place either. It is disgusting.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 7, 2013
 
Greed,laziness,looking for free handouts and an easier way of life,or just ride it out till the money's all gone and back to square one. Another wasted life of mooching
david

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 8, 2013
 
I know a woman that took everything from her brother and then filed suit against him she thinks she deserves everything but at sometime something will happen to hurt her for what she has done. She will have to answer to God someday glad its not me GREED GREED GREED
to bad

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 9, 2013
 
Most time they suffer one way or another. My mother always told me when you got something dishonest you will lose it one way or another, usually with sickness. What is life without your health that something money can't buy.
Lovemyjob

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 11, 2013
 
My brother and I are really close . My house is paid for. When we loose our parents, he gets their house . I hate to see him struggle working 3 jobs to get by. My love for him will always be what's best for him.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

If someone is willing to squander their relationship wtih their family over material things they are stupid. Greed over family... not pretty. See this a lot at work also.. pretty pathetic. I could not do this to my brother or sister... I'm like lovemyjob.. when my MOm passes, I want anything she has to go to my brother and sister.. they need it financially.. I don't.
gerry

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 11, 2013
 
need opinion, mother passes away, son lives in mosheim, daughter lives in back of mother, daughter throws brother out of family and says she deserves everything, mother left everything to both children 50 50 each, daughter is suing her brother who is right lots of tension in family
xxxx

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 25, 2013
 
david wrote:
I know a woman that took everything from her brother and then filed suit against him she thinks she deserves everything but at sometime something will happen to hurt her for what she has done. She will have to answer to God someday glad its not me GREED GREED GREED
sad
derrick

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 25, 2013
 
I know who you are talking about they live in South Central Community, She is something. Her parents would be so upset to know she has done this to her brother
strength in family

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
It's both sons & daughters. The reason is two-fold: greed & control
yOUR right. Greed and control are often more important to some than respect and the love of the family. Can't take it with you is my motto. I wouldn't take anything for the love of my sisters and brothers. I love their children like my own. Our parents left us NOTHING and that is fine by us. It was theirs anyway and we are glad they got to travel and see the world on their life savings. We love and miss you Mother and Father. YOu left us the most important gift our love for each other. My children will get the same as far as I am concerned. If our children only love us for what we'll leave them, then shame on them. But they are not being taught that so they will not expect that. We just love each other and that gives our family strength in hard times.
indeed

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 25, 2013
 
strength in family wrote:
<quoted text>
yOUR right. Greed and control are often more important to some than respect and the love of the family. Can't take it with you is my motto. I wouldn't take anything for the love of my sisters and brothers. I love their children like my own. Our parents left us NOTHING and that is fine by us. It was theirs anyway and we are glad they got to travel and see the world on their life savings. We love and miss you Mother and Father. YOu left us the most important gift our love for each other. My children will get the same as far as I am concerned. If our children only love us for what we'll leave them, then shame on them. But they are not being taught that so they will not expect that. We just love each other and that gives our family strength in hard times.
What wise parents you had indeed!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Applause Greeneville you are famous 15 min Lol 8
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 32 min My two cents 14
YFA Draft 33 min humpdy 1
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 41 min WTSenior 140,561
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 41 min Randall Mc Daniel 170
fired policeman 41 min Careful 15
Policeman Teddy Lawing 52 min Dr Wu 5
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 2 hr saw hull 121
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••