ladys only* do U opose public beast f...

ladys only* do U opose public beast feeding

Created by Shemp Sharpe on Feb 25, 2014

27 votes

Click on an option to vote

not if u r coved up

no its nasty

peeple couldn't take it

its a natral prosess

if no chidren is around its ok

Carol

Bristol, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2014
I always fed my little beast in private. :)

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3 Feb 25, 2014
No, it's a natural thing. Just throw a receiving blanket or towel over your ta-ta. :)
Prevert

Greeneville, TN

#4 Feb 25, 2014
Carol wrote:
I always fed my little beast in private.:)
I play with mine until it throws up.
Ape Allen

Kingsport, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2014
we hhave a few girls that breast feed their youngins in the choir.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 26, 2014
I support public breast feeding. I, myself, covered my breast when I fed my babies, but one shouldn't have to. Babies have to eat as well as anyone else. We don't ask adults to cover their heads when they eat....
Gene

Kingsport, TN

#7 Feb 26, 2014
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
I support public breast feeding. I, myself, covered my breast when I fed my babies, but one shouldn't have to. Babies have to eat as well as anyone else. We don't ask adults to cover their heads when they eat....
You're a little quire.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 26, 2014
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
So true...it's a very natural thing to do and I don't think women should care about others opinions. Just sitting in public nursing without a cover over your breast and the baby is going to cause others to talk and fuss....just cover up and proceed with your feeding. People that are offended should just get over it and move on.
thirsty

Smartt, TN

#9 Feb 26, 2014
Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text>So true...it's a very natural thing to do and I don't think women should care about others opinions. Just sitting in public nursing without a cover over your breast and the baby is going to cause others to talk and fuss....just cover up and proceed with your feeding. People that are offended should just get over it and move on.
And what if a thirsty passer-by asked for a drink?

Location hidden

#10 Feb 26, 2014
thirsty wrote:
<quoted text>
And what if a thirsty passer-by asked for a drink?
then you tell that passer_by to head on over to the store to buy themselves a drink.
thirsty

Smartt, TN

#11 Feb 26, 2014
Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text>then you tell that passer_by to head on over to the store to buy themselves a drink.
Or someone needed a shot in their coffee?

Location hidden

#12 Mar 2, 2014
Too many place a sexual innuendo on a perfectly natural act of eating. Children are innocent. Perverts make this a big issue. I don't think women should cover if they are comfortable and I don't think society should be offended. If one has issue with a baby eating from it's mother's breast, one should look away. Jmo.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 2, 2014
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a little quire.
Care to tell me what "quire" means to you bc it doesn't make sense to me...?

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 5, 2014
A lot of women do it just for attention.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 5, 2014
Mrs Roberson wrote:
A lot of women do it just for attention.
Do what just for attention Mrs R.? Feed their child the most healthy milk? Helping the child to naturally fight off colds & allergies? It's FREE! I understand it is your opinion that a lot of women just want attention, but you...being a woman yourself...should really think twice about the pros of breastfeeding. So what if it is in public? You can't let your child go hungry just because you have to do some shopping or dr visits.
Beast Fed

Kingsport, TN

#16 Mar 6, 2014
It made me a big ole boy.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#17 Mar 8, 2014
Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text> Do what just for attention Mrs R.? Feed their child the most healthy milk? Helping the child to naturally fight off colds & allergies? It's FREE! I understand it is your opinion that a lot of women just want attention, but you...being a woman yourself...should really think twice about the pros of breastfeeding. So what if it is in public? You can't let your child go hungry just because you have to do some shopping or dr visits.
You do have a good point. I'm starting to like you Mellissa133. Than you for being nice to me.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 8, 2014
Mrs Roberson wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have a good point. I'm starting to like you Mellissa133. Than you for being nice to me.
:-) You're welcome! I am really a nice person Mrs. R. Been trying to explain that for over a year!! I understand webby some people don't like to see it happening, but if they would just stop and think of the benefits for the baby. Such as, if mom gets sick while breastfeeding, her body automatically makes antibodies to fight off the infection do the baby doesn't get that sickness. No formula can do that! You have a wonderful day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
defend whats yours 9 min Atticus Finch 2
Colin Keppernick 19 min Kohlrabi 11
liberal spoilers and there censorship 26 min Leonardo 1
smash your chains 30 min Leonardo 1
Christian FREEDOM! 32 min Leonardo 1
Free/sliding scale womens' clinic? 39 min enough is enough 9
Carrie Parrish 42 min Leonardo 2

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance