Glad to see the "mighty" Gators run into a Hurricane...lol
Enjoy your 2 wins, baby vols.
Reality sets in from here on out.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#98 Sep 7, 2013
Big Orange wrote:
<quoted text>
You did good predicting except for FL. I figured they'd win too but Miami outplayed them.
Go Vols!
HAHAHAHA, clueless Vol fans.
Miami had 10 whole 1st downs.
Florida coughed the ball up 5 times.
Florida beat themselves.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#99 Sep 8, 2013
WOO PIG SOOIEE! Love my Hogs!
Truth

Morristown, TN

#103 Sep 8, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHA, clueless Vol fans.
Miami had 10 whole 1st downs.
Florida coughed the ball up 5 times.
Florida beat themselves.
Gaytors got one td off a blocked punt and one in garbage time. They couldn't do shit when it mattered. They got that azz spanked.
Derek

Seymour, TN

#104 Sep 14, 2013
How about them vols. They sure looked good today. They may win it all this year
tim

Greeneville, TN

#105 Sep 14, 2013
Come on vols fans where u all at. For two years in a row Tennessee wins it's first two games. Vols fans talk crap say crap about winning it all just like in 98. Stupid wivk makes shirts and sing songs about beating Florida. But just like the last two years they get woke up when they play someone. Vols may win 4 more this year if their lucky.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#106 Sep 15, 2013
How about my HOGS! Even without their q-back, they managed to get a win... Now next week and our tough schedule afterwards.... I may be basking in this 3-0 win for the rest of the season. lol Hey, Justin Moore was there calling the Hogs yesterday at the game...Woo Pig Sooie! Disappointed that Manziel wasn't able to pull off a win.. 2 interceptions messed him up though. He still looked FABULOUS.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#107 Sep 15, 2013
As far as the Vols.. ouch. I'm expecting the same score at the end of the month when my Hogs play Manziel. It's not gonna be pretty... it's just not..

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#108 Sep 15, 2013
I may have to get back on the LSU bandwagon with the rest of my family just to have someone to cheer for that might win this season. lol
Cullman

Calhoun, TN

#109 Sep 15, 2013
The Crystal Dynasty...has a nice ring, Roll Tide!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#111 Sep 15, 2013
I will agree with that, UT football is not gonna be turned around in one year and anybody that actually knows football knows that. Took Saban 3 years to rebuild Bama, will be at least that before UT is a respectable team again. Starts with recruiting the best atheletes and Butch can recruit.
tim

Greeneville, TN

#112 Sep 15, 2013
Heeler wrote:
I will agree with that, UT football is not gonna be turned around in one year and anybody that actually knows football knows that. Took Saban 3 years to rebuild Bama, will be at least that before UT is a respectable team again. Starts with recruiting the best atheletes and Butch can recruit.
Alabama played in sec championship game saban 2 nd year .
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#114 Sep 15, 2013
Amen to that statement. Kiffin be coaching in a lesser league before long and be lucky to get that.
larry

Greeneville, TN

#115 Sep 15, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Saban didn't have to follow Derek Dooley's and Lane Kiffin's recruiting trail. Kiffen really put a hurt on our program. He won't be at USC long. He has never, ever proved himself as a coach. He is a good recruiter, but recruits players that probably will be in trouble. We'll be back! Who again is your favorite team? I didn't catch who you said.
saban had not one five star kid first year and Alabama was on probation. Please stop making excuses for why no one can coach or win at Tennessee. You all got rid of fulmer so deal with it. You all have sucked since 1998 and will not get better for quite sometime. Sorry but that's the facts.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#116 Sep 16, 2013
Tennessees decline started under Fulmer, so dont throw that "we got rid of the best coach" card out there.
In the know

Lexington, SC

#117 Sep 16, 2013
I bet being a cheerleader at college is a lot of fun. Probably have lots of dates too
berry

Greeneville, TN

#119 Sep 29, 2013
Wow great win vols. That sure was a good game. You beat a program that is 5 years old by a touch down.
Well the next 3 games are going to be really good for you.
South Carolina is the only one you might be able to keep close with. After what I have seen the only conference win u will have is Kentucky. Another great year vols.
reality

Bogotá, Colombia

#120 Sep 29, 2013
The Vols get to start playing football for real the next few games. Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama. Ouch!
Piggers

Kingsport, TN

#121 Sep 29, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump brings Gennifer Flowers to debate 22 min Poor Donald 52
Trump loses rigged debate! 29 min Cam Weber 13
Drives in to a power pole 53 min Resident 1
Where would ppl loot if happen in Greeneville? 1 hr whothehellcares- 6
Witches in Camp Creek 1 hr That one 31
Hi Crystal 1 hr Sausage 8
No more videos of the cops! 2 hr Cam Weber 12

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance