Keep dreaming

Greeneville, TN

#57 Sep 1, 2013
Bama Beano wrote:
<quoted text>
Will we fall like UT???? HAHAHAHAHA, I think not....I think not EVER.
Ole Nick won't be coaching there forever. It wasn't many years back that Bama had 7-5 seasons.
Keep dreaming

Greeneville, TN

#58 Sep 1, 2013
Bama Beano wrote:
<quoted text>
Will we fall like UT???? HAHAHAHAHA, I think not....I think not EVER.
And 6-6, 5-7 and so on and so on.
mike holt

Greeneville, TN

#59 Sep 2, 2013
The fact is 1998 is over. You have not had a season like that since and won't. It took you all 50 years to win a championship it may take you another 50 to win again.
Another fact your men's basketball team has never made it past the sweet 16 but once. We all know what shape the crook Bruce left the basketball program. So its not going anywhere anytime soon. The one thing that vols fans have had has also died. The mighty lady vols that used to rule have not made a final 4 in past 8 years. So I really do not understand all the trash talking. In order to talk trash u must win some. Also wivk should not make gay songs every year about Florida. How many years in a row has Florida beat Tennessee? I would shut up. Not talk trash and try to upset a few teams this year and next without waking them up by talking trash and singing about them. Lets face the facts even if butch Jones is the best coach ever it is still going to be awhile before we can sing or talk trash to Alabama,Florida South Carolina Georgia,ect ect. Lets just clam down and take it one game at a time.
Good advice

Johnson City, TN

#61 Sep 2, 2013
mike holt wrote:
Lets just clam down and take it one game at a time.
Everyone needs to clam down and stop flexing their mussels. Once you beat bama you can sing another tuna. But right now they have beaten your bass enough that you need to not be so b-oyster-ous.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#62 Sep 2, 2013
Bama = Can and will be had this year. O line to young and with little experience. Georgia = Great offense, defense young and lack of experience will cost them. Gators = Good defense but offense still sputtering. With that said Im gonna say LSU and the Gamecocks in the SEC championship.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#63 Sep 4, 2013
I'm looking forward to my beloved Hogs playing both 'Bama and A&M... we'll get a good feel of the work that needs to be done with our team. We'll see how much of a miracle worker Bielema is this year. lol (I'm hopeful for a good season but realistic too) lol Nothing could be as bad or disheartening as last year for us...
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#65 Sep 4, 2013
Saturday will be a good test of my theory, Gamecocks vs Georgia. Dawgs start 0 an 2 and Richts job may not be to steady.

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#66 Sep 5, 2013
#TusculumBestTeamEver
The voice you hear

Johnson City, TN

#67 Sep 5, 2013
jamie smiles wrote:
#TusculumBestTeamEver
Listen for my voice over the loudspeaker tonight. I'll be doing my best to get the fans excited.
Losers

Dublin, Ireland

#68 Sep 5, 2013
Big Orange wrote:
<quoted text>
The way things are looking LSU and SC sounds about right to me too.
Go Vols
The Vols don't even deserve to be in the SEC now. Bring Florida State or Clemson in, send Tennessee to the ACC.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#69 Sep 5, 2013
Losers wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vols don't even deserve to be in the SEC now. Bring Florida State or Clemson in, send Tennessee to the ACC.
They cannot compete in the SEC either. Year in and year out they get there butts handed to them just like Tenn, Vandy, Ole Miss, and last year the Razorbacks.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#73 Sep 6, 2013
Michigan will be there only test all year. Be glad to see the playoffs come so as not to have a game like we did last year for the championship. These teams with a weak schedule go undefeated and think they should be in the championship game will have to prove they belong there then.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#75 Sep 6, 2013
Big Orange wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying to be smart but I wish Tennessee had your schedule.
Go Vols!
Amen
tjk

Greeneville, TN

#77 Sep 6, 2013
Born and raised sc fan till i die........ everyone knows that usc will win the championship this year. Hands down!
crum

Greeneville, TN

#83 Sep 6, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told that he hates UT because they didn't recruit him out of high school. I'm not sure about that, but that's what I've always heard. I think Georgia will beat them this week. I will say, anybody that can put a winning program in Columbia SC, is a darn good coach.
its true Tennessee told him he was to short and small to play college football. What did he do go to Florida and win. Then he interviewed for Tennessee coaching job and got turned down. Then he went to duke and beat Tennessee. He then went to Florida and beat Tennessee. Now he went to south Carolina and beats them. So who can blame him
crumbutt

Secaucus, NJ

#84 Sep 6, 2013
crum wrote:
<quoted text>its true Tennessee told him he was to short and small to play college football. What did he do go to Florida and win. Then he interviewed for Tennessee coaching job and got turned down. Then he went to duke and beat Tennessee. He then went to Florida and beat Tennessee. Now he went to south Carolina and beats them. So who can blame him
Tennessee's loss as usual.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#86 Sep 7, 2013
sportscenter wrote:
Western KY will beat the sh!t out of TN sat.
They should, that's for sure... Petrino is in a kick azz and take no names mold this year... UK passed him over for the coaching job and took their licks from him last weekend... they were getting warmed up I think. Brilliant, cantankerous guy.. Frankly, I didn't want him to leave my Hogs no matter what he did. Shrugs. But, he's gone.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#89 Sep 7, 2013
Dang. The Vols look like they are going to pull this off... congratulations.
Kevin

Morristown, TN

#91 Sep 7, 2013
Vols up 52-20 hate I missed the game with my old college roomies.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#92 Sep 7, 2013
Glad to see the "mighty" Gators run into a Hurricane...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MSNBC's Host Now Works for Russia 5 min Tick Tock 21
Stabbing 1 hr Ms Brown 6
J&k pressure washing leaves dog in hot truck 1 hr Knows better 15
the blacks 2 hr RedHood 12
Gas tax 2 hr Booger_ Burns 12
who should my husband stay away from at Walmart DC (Oct '15) 3 hr Tabitha starcher 21
Leah Prewit. and Blake Brown. 3 hr fired up 1
Idiot in charge! 5 hr curious 46

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages