Who's your favorite team?

A-L-A-B-A-M-A!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#3 Aug 30, 2013
crimson tide pride wrote:
Who's your favorite team?
A-L-A-B-A-M-A!
Are you a true Alabama fan or a winning bus jumper? Were you a fan when they were getting there azzes kicked a few years ago? My guess is probably not.
crimson tide pride

Sumter, SC

#4 Aug 30, 2013
Been a Alabama for over 60 years. Went to school at Tuscaloosa. Win or loss they are my team.
Jeff

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#5 Aug 30, 2013
Michigan
Bama Beano

Greeneville, TN

#6 Aug 30, 2013
Big Orange wrote:
Tennessee Vols. I hate Alabama!
Do the baby vols have a team this year?
HAHAHAHAHA, poor baby vols.
Austin Peay? Really? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#7 Aug 30, 2013
crimson tide pride wrote:
Been a Alabama for over 60 years. Went to school at Tuscaloosa. Win or loss they are my team.
Good, a true fan sticks through thick and thin, unlike the Bama Beano jerk, he probably has to look up how to spell Alabama. And by the way "Beano", Bama plays some teams this year that Austin Peay can probably beat.
notafan

Johnson City, TN

#8 Aug 30, 2013
Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
Shannon

Sumter, SC

#9 Aug 30, 2013
I like Clemson Tigers :)
MandM

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Aug 30, 2013
Iowa Hawkeyes
Bama Beano

Greeneville, TN

#12 Aug 30, 2013
Big Orange wrote:
<quoted text>
That's alright. Laugh now but give them a couple of years and they'll come back. Go Vols!
Hold your breath baby vols.
Bama Beano

Greeneville, TN

#13 Aug 30, 2013
Heeler wrote:
<quoted text>Good, a true fan sticks through thick and thin, unlike the Bama Beano jerk, he probably has to look up how to spell Alabama. And by the way "Beano", Bama plays some teams this year that Austin Peay can probably beat.
Let's see.....does a 5 star want to play in Knocksville or for a national champion with Coach Saban? Vol shirts will be half price in Walmart after the Bama game, squeelar.
Ohio State

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#15 Aug 31, 2013
Buckeyes. They'll go undefeated and win the BCS.
MandM

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Aug 31, 2013
Ohio State wrote:
Buckeyes. They'll go undefeated and win the BCS.
I wouldn't expect much of a challenge from my Hawkeyes this year. We are too far down.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#19 Aug 31, 2013
Too much competition for a starting position at Bama, gonna cost em some of the top recruits to other teams in the SEC. Not gonna be on top forever so run that mouth while you can Beano.
Ohio State

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#20 Aug 31, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
They seem to have the same problem as the rest of the conferences. It's called the SEC. Tim Tebow made Urban Meyer. After he left the wins went down and Urban jumped ship.
SEC is overrated. This year there's Alabama, maybe Georgia, but that's about it. I see a BCS this year without the SEC in it.
Bama Beano

Greeneville, TN

#21 Aug 31, 2013
Heeler wrote:
Too much competition for a starting position at Bama, gonna cost em some of the top recruits to other teams in the SEC. Not gonna be on top forever so run that mouth while you can Beano.
HAHAHAHA, baby vols are recruiting against Spurrier, Richt, Saban, Muschamp. Baby vols used to get some out of Texas...hahahaha A & M took care of that. Vandy out recruits the baby vols now. Yep there squeeler, we'll be on top for a looooooonnnnnnnngggggg time.
The Swamp

United States

#24 Aug 31, 2013
The Gators might surprise everybody this year. Much better offense than last year.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#25 Aug 31, 2013
The Gators aint exactly looking like all that right now, better step up there game when the SEC schedule starts.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#26 Aug 31, 2013
Ohio State wrote:
<quoted text>
SEC is overrated. This year there's Alabama, maybe Georgia, but that's about it. I see a BCS this year without the SEC in it.
Keep telling yourself that if it comforts you. ROFLMAO GO HOGS! WOO PIG SOOIE! Got my Razorback flag out.. ready to see what Coach B. has for us. All of my family are LSU Tiger fans.. One of my friends posted morning a tweet.. they are playing TCU today.. the tweet said something to the effect "we though we knew how to party until LSU came to town.. then we found out we were amateurs." GRIN Yep, ever seen some of their tailgate parties? wild. totally wild.
Bama Beano

Greeneville, TN

#27 Aug 31, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you've been, but UT is ranked 3rd in the nation in recruiting right now.
Verbals are one thing, signings are another. You can have the number 1 class and lose. Lots and lots of uncommitted out there. Coaching, coaching, coaching.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Window Tint #1 Priority for Sheriff Han... 2 min Dixie iron fist 3
What u do afer makin love? 4 min wifey 10
Greene county EMS refuses to haul patient 8 min resident 8
Do u regret electing a black man as our preside... 14 min Tammy 18
Cops at Suburban Apts tonight 31 min FollowingTheFacts 1
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 33 min Really 20
i have a lawsuit against the state 38 min Kohlrabi 4
lawsuit against county schools 1 hr willard 15
get rid of Robert Sayne 6 hr resident 82
Scintillaire Restaurant 23 hr Dr Wu 40