to the idiot who put the screws under...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#179 Oct 9, 2013
iknow wrote:
<quoted text>idiots often find themselves amusing and laugh at what they are doin at the moment. in your case it isnt just idiocy, you are an @ss to beet.
You do realize that poster hasn't posted in probably over 2 years... right? He got bored with this I'm sure. lol
Myself

Chippewa Falls, WI

#181 Thursday
Comment Samurai wrote:
Just out of curiosity, why do you believe this was an intentional act? And what would lead you to believe it happened at Lowes?

I have run over nails and screws with various vehicles in my day, and it takes hours, if not days for the tire to go flat, depending on the circumstance.

Before you start looking for a noose, torches and pitchforks, doesn't it make more sense to take a deep breath and simply pay the $12.50 to get the tire patched?

Not to steal your thunder, but... It's a tire.

Was this a tire that has been passed down through several generations of your family tree?

Are you emotionally connected to this tire?

Did you hope that one day, when the laws of society catch up with modern trends, that you and this tire could be married, and hopefully welcome little baby tires into the world together in matrimonial bliss?

I mean, seriously. It's a tire.
Why would someone pay to patch their tire are they really that incompetent that they don't know how to patch the tire there self? I'm disabled and I can even change my own oil still disability will never be an excuse to me. I don't even care if you don't have limbs people without limbs find a way to play basketball and achieve all kinds of different extraordinary feats every f****** day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just people starting 26 min BellaRosaLinda 24
no 45 min Leonardo 281
20 trillion debt 51 min Kohlrabi 31
Trump good friends withPutin 2 hr Trumpistraitor 48
Vaccinating causing cancer intentionally?? 2 hr Dr Wu 2
sex (Apr '11) 3 hr geez 28
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 3 hr -Prince- 2,335

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance