Tim (The Toolman) Taylor
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
guess who

Johnson City, TN

#43 Jul 23, 2013
Shayla Amanda Cochran,( Vanhorn, Guinn) 28, 178 Van Hill Estates Road - contempt of court General Sessions.
--May 20th 2013---no bond --Greene County Jail or Hawkins County jail...

Busted 2 times for manufacturing meth... no jail time...both times in Hawkins County....

Shayla is not from Baileyton she is from Copperhead TN... She has lost both her kids thank GOD.
roaddog

Johnson City, TN

#44 Sep 26, 2013
Just seen toolman a few weeks ago with his x girlfriend from way back I believe they was engaged for a short time, . The hot blonde he was with for a few yrs and he looked really good and happy. Hope he stays that way and don't get back with that shayla she really messed his life up.
Interesting

Greeneville, TN

#45 Jan 5, 2014
How did he get out and what exactly was he in there for? Shayla is still in jail and waiting to go to trial the end of the month over theft with Dykes and Mott.
randy

United States

#46 Feb 27, 2015
Interesting wrote:
How did he get out and what exactly was he in there for? Shayla is still in jail and waiting to go to trial the end of the month over theft with Dykes and Mott.
What happened to him? Heard somebody stabbed him.
DrugsKill

Greeneville, TN

#47 Feb 28, 2015
randy wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to him? Heard somebody stabbed him.
Somebody cut his throat.
randy

United States

#48 Feb 28, 2015
DrugsKill wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody cut his throat.
Were they mad at him?
in the know

Kingsport, TN

#49 Mar 10, 2015
Why no,he was just being stupid like before when he got in trouble... I just hate it for his kids and his mom!! He'll be going back to jail and so will the dude that cut Tim's throat
wondering

United States

#50 Mar 10, 2015
in the know wrote:
Why no,he was just being stupid like before when he got in trouble... I just hate it for his kids and his mom!! He'll be going back to jail and so will the dude that cut Tim's throat
Who's house did he go into and did they really cut his throat? I noticed that the story read he broke in with the intention to assault someone with a pipe. But he wasn't charged with assault. Must not have went according to plan!
nobody

United States

#51 Mar 11, 2015
in the know wrote:
Damn, just saw Tims pic on east tn mugshots. Thought you were BSing about him getting his throat cut. Looks like he's lucky to be alive. Cut throat, tracheotomy and all. Who's house was it?
nobody

United States

#52 Mar 11, 2015
in the know wrote:
Feel bad for his mom also, she's been through a lot. But why would the other guy go to jail if Tim broke in his house and tried to assault him?
Just Ask

United States

#53 Mar 12, 2015
Ask Anlushan Evans why he cut his throat & how much money he stole from him before he cut him. Sad how greed eats you up.
in the know

Kingsport, TN

#54 Mar 26, 2015
Ask Shayla she was right there with him,truth be known she stole the money and set it up for Tim to take the fall. She is the cause of Tim going off the deep end anyway method hea nasty witch!!!
Old neighbor

United States

#55 Nov 18, 2015
Is toolman in jail now? He needs to stay away from that crazyass shayla. She's the reason behind every time he's got in trouble.
Old neighbor

United States

#56 Nov 18, 2015
heard this wrote:
When the Orville man was shot a few months ago & Michael was arrested, on the witness stand he said "Tim shot him at the same time I did" And guess what? Tim never went to jail for that one either. Ya know what people like that are called don't ya? NARCS
Who was shot? Was Tim involved? Would like some more information about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China Kirby (Jul '11) 28 min unreal 93
Winter coat donations... 47 min Max Planck 2
High point of administration 59 min Max Planck 54
mauri peters 1 hr Max Planck 7
pill head women that wont keep their families t... (Apr '13) 1 hr Skip 29
Great jobs numbers! 1 hr Max Planck 41
God is destroying America 1 hr Spraberry 81
Max Planck For Sheriff 1 hr English class 277
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 4 hr POS 60

Greeneville Jobs