United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Vinny wrote:
Every car salesman is a liar. Ya have to be to get by. Ya size up a potential sale, and fleece them for everything their dumbass can pay. It is how things are done.
What can ya pay a month? Let's go figure if we can do this. Let's add on that 399 doc fee.
After a while, a car salesman is brainwashed into lying 24/7. It's the name of the game - on the job and off.
Your such a dumb dush man, you wouldnt even make a dip shit salesman.
Your the liar.
wondering

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

I heard Tim was living with some scummy meth ho, does anybody know who she is?
really

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

Thought he was married to Beverly
wondering

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

He was married to Beverly, but I heard they divorced. Don't know that for sure though.
tropical punch

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

really wrote:
Thought he was married to Beverly
shayla guinn
stupid ppl

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

who the crap is Shayla Guinn? He is married to Beverly, im pretty sure they are seperated right now.
tropical punch wrote:
<quoted text>shayla guinn
Henry G

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

she divorced his cheatin, druggie ass a long time ago. he is useless, theonly thing he is good for is totake up air and space!
HAHA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

stupid ppl wrote:
who the crap is Shayla Guinn? He is married to Beverly, im pretty sure they are seperated right now.
<quoted text>
Shayla Cochran Guinn is a dope ho from baileyton that her soon 2b ex-husband has had custody of her youngest son 4 a long time! He dont want anyone 2 call her Shayla Guinn cause he is so ashamed of her!
scubby

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

ya heard she was strung out on meth and they both are. heard they was narcs to. they both are liers and pieces of shit. sure got a big distribution going on thats the pill mill word has it, karma is a bitch from what i heard theres alot coming..
gosh

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

OMG Really Tim?? If you have stooped to Shayla Cochran You never ever deserved Beverly. Thank God she got rid of you. Shayla will take you straight to hell with her!!!
just wondering

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

So was Tim shooting at Ben Fitzgerald? And if so, where was Ben's girlfriend during this?
nml

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

man yall are on somethin tims a good guy he doesnt steal he doesnt have to hes loaded just bought a flat screen? yeah hes a theif psh and the lil sob robbed him so tim went to his house and shot the through the door tryin to bust the lock cuz the punk wouldnt come out ask him yourself if yall got more to say dont run your mouth on here
nml

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

and he aint wit neither of them hes with a brunette who looks too good for him ;) mind your own business what they do is their business
melissa

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

nml wrote:
man yall are on somethin tims a good guy he doesnt steal he doesnt have to hes loaded just bought a flat screen? yeah hes a theif psh and the lil sob robbed him so tim went to his house and shot the through the door tryin to bust the lock cuz the punk wouldnt come out ask him yourself if yall got more to say dont run your mouth on here
Not sure what you are talking about but I was there when the whole thing took place at HIS house. No I wasn't at Tim's but I am a neighbor who lives within ear shot of his house so I know what I am talking about. You think cause someone buys a flatscreen they are loaded? Dude...grow up and learn some rules of life! Tim did the shooting while a girl stood there freaking out...along side Tim's son who was begging his dad not to do it. Then Tim scooted ass when the law showed up.
nml

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

no hes loaded for other reasons i care not to name to say the least putting up 50 g bond says hes pretty well off yes he is with shayla and what they do is their business and i mean after the kid took his money well check and her purse he dipped back to his moms and thats what took place there my point is he doesnt bother anyone does he? no so leave the guy alone get a day job get laid idc just do something besides cyber slander
Melissa

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

nml wrote:
no hes loaded for other reasons i care not to name to say the least putting up 50 g bond says hes pretty well off yes he is with shayla and what they do is their business and i mean after the kid took his money well check and her purse he dipped back to his moms and thats what took place there my point is he doesnt bother anyone does he? no so leave the guy alone get a day job get laid idc just do something besides cyber slander
I don't give a rats butt who he is 'with'. Bev finally wised up and left his azz which was a good thing on her part. Not sure what you mean by saying he dipped back to his moms and that's what took place....... He took the guy he was shooting @ back to Gray is where he went when he took off like a bat outta hell. He don't bother anyone???? Yes he does. He is a druggie and that is enough to bother alot of folks. BTW it isn't slander if it's true!
getalife

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

lil bit wrote:
The same little Gary knight that sold cars ?
That is now strung out on pills.
i know gary personally and he isnt a pill head. the only reason gary was there was cause that piece of crap also stole and wrote a 1000.00 check from his check book and they had to go to the gpd to file charges on him and the guy tim was with had to leave and askd gary if he could give him a ride home. I thought gary was dead cause tim fired several shots into bens car and gary was less than a foot away from it trying to leave but tim kept pointing the gun at him. if your going to say sh*t about people, at least get it right. gary is a good guy that got put in the middle of tims crap for just giving him a ride home.
Amused

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

nml wrote:
and he aint wit neither of them hes with a brunette who looks too good for him ;) mind your own business what they do is their business
That is a damned lie.... you should see his love letters to her, Shayla that is
Amused

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

OH, BY THE WAY THE LETTERS CAME FROM THE JAIL RECENTLY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of43
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

131 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Pete 124,657
David Weems wants respect 4 min Change 17
Greene County Clerk Race 4 min David 146
Nolichucky River & USN 5 min question mark 47
WASHINGTON county officers DUI 7 min christy fryar 10
GVDC drains state budget 9 min becky huskey 25
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 10 min PETA 453
Why are so many posts disappearing? 1 hr Mike Fryar 57
What is most annoying about the trolls? 3 hr I_can_play_this_game_too 119
Cheating 4 hr Dr Feel Good 51
•••
•••
•••