Tim (The Toolman) Taylor
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Razor Back

Johnson City, TN

#1 Apr 1, 2012
What in the world did the Toolman do to go to jail lastnite and had to post a $50.000 Bond ?Anyone Know.
just

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2012
Read the shooting on whitehouse rd topic
Razor Back

Johnson City, TN

#3 Apr 1, 2012
Gary Knight is telling everyone what happened, he was involved he says.
i dont think so

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Apr 1, 2012
Razor Back wrote:
What in the world did the Toolman do to go to jail lastnite and had to post a $50.000 Bond ?Anyone Know.
WOOO HOOO. Justice will be served! Couldnt happen to NICER GUY.bahahahahahaha Not!
lil bit

Johnson City, TN

#5 Apr 1, 2012
The same little Gary knight that sold cars ?
That is now strung out on pills.
Justice

Johnson City, TN

#6 Apr 1, 2012
Well I will tell ya, If the S.O.B. Stole Tims checks and wiped his bank account out then he should have gotten the h&*l beaten outta him.
Thats whats wrong here the justice system protects these dam theives,let the victims start handling these dam theives like back in the day there were No Stealing. The law just puts the wrong one in jail and protects the bastards that why their not afraid too rob or steal from me or you.
Now This Cat named Ben Fitzgeral robbed Tim and Tim"s bank account is drained from the theif stealing his check book.
Now What would you honestly do Greene County Citizens ? That over 70% of us have been robbed broken in on, and stole from.
We need to fight back and put a STOP to this theivery.
lil bit

Johnson City, TN

#7 Apr 1, 2012
Justice wrote:
Well I will tell ya, If the S.O.B. Stole Tims checks and wiped his bank account out then he should have gotten the h&*l beaten outta him.
Thats whats wrong here the justice system protects these dam theives,let the victims start handling these dam theives like back in the day there were No Stealing. The law just puts the wrong one in jail and protects the bastards that why their not afraid too rob or steal from me or you.
Now This Cat named Ben Fitzgeral robbed Tim and Tim"s bank account is drained from the theif stealing his check book.
Now What would you honestly do Greene County Citizens ? That over 70% of us have been robbed broken in on, and stole from.
We need to fight back and put a STOP to this theivery.
TeTotally Agree, Could'nt have said it ant better, these theives need a dose of a$$ whipping from us victims and it will STOP.
i dont think so

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Apr 1, 2012
Justice wrote:
Well I will tell ya, If the S.O.B. Stole Tims checks and wiped his bank account out then he should have gotten the h&*l beaten outta him.
Thats whats wrong here the justice system protects these dam theives,let the victims start handling these dam theives like back in the day there were No Stealing. The law just puts the wrong one in jail and protects the bastards that why their not afraid too rob or steal from me or you.
Now This Cat named Ben Fitzgeral robbed Tim and Tim"s bank account is drained from the theif stealing his check book.
Now What would you honestly do Greene County Citizens ? That over 70% of us have been robbed broken in on, and stole from.
We need to fight back and put a STOP to this theivery.
Tim is the biggest lying theif alive. He can tell a good lie, he deserves whatever he gets and more. Its been a long time coming for that bastard.
jeez

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Apr 1, 2012
Justice wrote:
Well I will tell ya, If the S.O.B. Stole Tims checks and wiped his bank account out then he should have gotten the h&*l beaten outta him.
Thats whats wrong here the justice system protects these dam theives,let the victims start handling these dam theives like back in the day there were No Stealing. The law just puts the wrong one in jail and protects the bastards that why their not afraid too rob or steal from me or you.
Now This Cat named Ben Fitzgeral robbed Tim and Tim"s bank account is drained from the theif stealing his check book.
Now What would you honestly do Greene County Citizens ? That over 70% of us have been robbed broken in on, and stole from.
We need to fight back and put a STOP to this theivery.
There is a difference in beating someones azz and having them sit execution style and shoot at them. People live around there and the crazy azz was shooting randomly.
jeez

Elizabethton, TN

#10 Apr 1, 2012
i dont think so wrote:
<quoted text>
Tim is the biggest lying theif alive. He can tell a good lie, he deserves whatever he gets and more. Its been a long time coming for that bastard.
Tim has shat on so many people that Karma is biting his azz now. and he don't like it.
cars

Nashville, TN

#11 Apr 1, 2012
i dont think so wrote:
<quoted text>
Tim is the biggest lying theif alive. He can tell a good lie, he deserves whatever he gets and more. Its been a long time coming for that bastard.
You got that RIGHT!!!! SOB is STRUNG out...PIECE OF SHIT got what he DESERVES TIM the TOOL Taylor!!!!
Razor Back

Johnson City, TN

#13 Apr 2, 2012
cars wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that RIGHT!!!! SOB is STRUNG out...PIECE OF SHIT got what he DESERVES TIM the TOOL Taylor!!!!
Well why do you hang with him ? I seen you and Tim together the other day man, Your a Two Faced little Sum Beach and I know you.
Razor Back

Johnson City, TN

#14 Apr 2, 2012
jeez wrote:
<quoted text> There is a difference in beating someones azz and having them sit execution style and shoot at them. People live around there and the crazy azz was shooting randomly.
Were you there Jeez ?
jeez

Elizabethton, TN

#15 Apr 2, 2012
Razor Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you there Jeez ?
I was not right beside them in Tim's driveway but yes, I was a few houses down. I heard Tim screaming "You owe me 3000 f'n dollars" over and over to the guy. Why you asking?
jeez

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Apr 2, 2012
Razor Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you there Jeez ?
I mean, Gary Knight supposedly is telling anyone who will listen all about it. Wonder if he is mentioning that he ran all over a cop trying to get the heck outta Tim's wrath?
intheknow

York, SC

#17 Apr 2, 2012
lil bit wrote:
The same little Gary knight that sold cars ?
That is now strung out on pills.
also the one that let a jus od on pills and then left him at parents house half dead and didn't say a word or take him to er
cars

Nashville, TN

#18 Apr 3, 2012
Razor Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why do you hang with him ? I seen you and Tim together the other day man, Your a Two Faced little Sum Beach and I know you.
cause Tim always has the good stuff! LOL

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19 Apr 5, 2012
heard this

Elizabethton, TN

#20 Apr 5, 2012
When the Orville man was shot a few months ago & Michael was arrested, on the witness stand he said "Tim shot him at the same time I did" And guess what? Tim never went to jail for that one either. Ya know what people like that are called don't ya? NARCS
Vinny

Hendersonville, TN

#21 Apr 6, 2012
Every car salesman is a liar. Ya have to be to get by. Ya size up a potential sale, and fleece them for everything their dumbass can pay. It is how things are done.

What can ya pay a month? Let's go figure if we can do this. Let's add on that 399 doc fee.

After a while, a car salesman is brainwashed into lying 24/7. It's the name of the game - on the job and off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump good friends withPutin 14 min Leonardo 48
Driving habits !! 16 min BrakeCheck 4
BUSTED at the Hype! 50 min Press 32
Chuckey Utility lawsuit 1 hr whatever floats y... 5
chr!s kelley 1 hr sara 3
Chris Brobeck 2 hr GoldenEye 9
Sherry Swatzell (Oct '10) 2 hr Bitter Much 3
20 trillion debt 4 hr Trunketeer 24
LIVE, from Philadelphia, PA. 6 hr Kohlrabi 40
no 6 hr Leonardo 275

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages