WORK SHOULD PAY mega more than welfare

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SlipDogknot

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Dec 19, 2013
Then when times are hard we could weather the storm on our own but job creator greed want allow it . They give us just enough to get by and no more . I don't blame Obama I blame that class .
Retarded You Are

Greeneville, TN

#2 Dec 19, 2013
SlipDogknot wrote:
Then when times are hard we could weather the storm on our own but job creator greed want allow it . They give us just enough to get by and no more . I don't blame Obama I blame that class .
No, there should not be any welfare! Then the government wouldn't be taking all your check in taxes and all the business owner money in taxes.

Put the deadbeats in gas chambers and we would all be making more money.
Tellallbook

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Dec 19, 2013
This country is run by the majority the majority is not rich , most will need a helping hand from time to time from our Government if a few job creators don't like well we need to tax them down to a working class level I say . Then when they have to work for a living with little wages they will know why we need a safety net .
Retarded You Are

Greeneville, TN

#4 Dec 19, 2013
Tellallbook wrote:
This country is run by the majority the majority is not rich , most will need a helping hand from time to time from our Government if a few job creators don't like well we need to tax them down to a working class level I say . Then when they have to work for a living with little wages they will know why we need a safety net .
Then there would be no jobs.

Maybe you should become a job creator and then you can be rich and pay your people whatever you want.
makemefeelit

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Dec 20, 2013
The few the proud the lucky ones who beat the odds and became job creators owe the country and the state for their success and should be made to return to that very system through good wages or if that fails taxes .
Retarded you are

Greeneville, TN

#6 Dec 20, 2013
makemefeelit wrote:
The few the proud the lucky ones who beat the odds and became job creators owe the country and the state for their success and should be made to return to that very system through good wages or if that fails taxes .
"The few the proud the lucky ones who beat the odds and became job creators owe" no one but themselves, their parents and God. Luck has nothing to do with it.

It's hard work, dedication, brains and mostly drive. The country or state does nothing for small business owners, but want the money you make.
AVERAGE we all are

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Dec 20, 2013
Retarded you are wrote:
<quoted text>
"The few the proud the lucky ones who beat the odds and became job creators owe" no one but themselves, their parents and God. Luck has nothing to do with it.
It's hard work, dedication, brains and mostly drive. The country or state does nothing for small business owners, but want the money you make.
So you think that way so what you of the 1% class can go cry to the party of the rich for all I care . Our work earns it for you and at the very least you should pay a fair wage if you can or be taxed back down to working yourself so we are all in it together on country under which ever God you choose .
yep

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Dec 20, 2013
AVERAGE we all are wrote:
<quoted text> . at the very least you should pay a fair wage if you can or be taxed back down to working yourself so we are all in it together.
So, force your employer to pay you much more than you're worth, or tax him out of business and you lose your job.

That's a really bright solution...no wonder you're a bottom-feeder. lol
Retarded you are

Greeneville, TN

#9 Dec 20, 2013
AVERAGE we all are wrote:
<quoted text> So you think that way so what you of the 1% class can go cry to the party of the rich for all I care . Our work earns it for you and at the very least you should pay a fair wage if you can or be taxed back down to working yourself so we are all in it together on country under which ever God you choose .
If all the job creators where taxed back to workers as you say, then they would probably take your job. Of course you would have to go on welfare and our taxes would still be supporting you.

Your statement is so ludicrous, that would just hurt the whole country. Maybe if you would go back and get a better education, your pay would be a lot better.
Work or welfare

Elizabethton, TN

#10 Dec 20, 2013
Retarded you are wrote:
<quoted text>
If all the job creators where taxed back to workers as you say, then they would probably take your job. Of course you would have to go on welfare and our taxes would still be supporting you.
Your statement is so ludicrous, that would just hurt the whole country. Maybe if you would go back and get a better education, your pay would be a lot better.
Communist China can afford a safety net and after conservative thinking people like you wasted the surplus we owe them trillions . We can afford to feed our poor children even if their parents do drugs or simply don't want to work . We send aid to Israel that amounts to 300 bucks per citizen per year if we can afford that how could we let poor children go hungry in this great nation . Beside food stamp buys food made in America that food chain creates millions of jobs . I wish we could get the money you Republicans wasted in Iraq and use that wasted trillions to feed our children but that's gone forever just like all that American blood . Your party did no good when Bush had the chance and you know it .
Retarded You Are

Greeneville, TN

#11 Dec 20, 2013
Work or welfare wrote:
<quoted text> Communist China can afford a safety net and after conservative thinking people like you wasted the surplus we owe them trillions . We can afford to feed our poor children even if their parents do drugs or simply don't want to work . We send aid to Israel that amounts to 300 bucks per citizen per year if we can afford that how could we let poor children go hungry in this great nation . Beside food stamp buys food made in America that food chain creates millions of jobs . I wish we could get the money you Republicans wasted in Iraq and use that wasted trillions to feed our children but that's gone forever just like all that American blood . Your party did no good when Bush had the chance and you know it .
You're talking 2 different things here. I'm talking job creators, not government.

Most job creators don't like the government, republican or democrat. Both are taking money from us and giving it to someone, we just have to pick which one takes less.
Retarder You Are

Greeneville, TN

#12 Dec 21, 2013
You do know you get paid for what you can do, don't you? Get your skill level up, become a hard worker, stay off of drugs and you can about name your price.

The problem with a lot of employees is they think they should be making $30.00 an hour when their skill level suggest $6.00 and because you so lazy, really just $3.00.
Hillbean

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Dec 21, 2013
The smallest wage should be 10 bucks a hour and the rest of us would enjoy the trickle up effect . You have heard of that right ?? The job creator class aims for 0 wages . But they will pay what we the majority tell them to pay .
Retarder You Are

Greeneville, TN

#14 Dec 22, 2013
Hillbean wrote:
The smallest wage should be 10 bucks a hour and the rest of us would enjoy the trickle up effect . You have heard of that right ?? The job creator class aims for 0 wages . But they will pay what we the majority tell them to pay .
What good would that do? Milk would cost $20.00 a gallon!
Lazy YOU are

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Dec 22, 2013
Retarded You Are wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there would be no jobs.
Maybe you should become a job creator and then you can be rich and pay your people whatever you want.
Maybe YOU should get out your magic wand. And create more jobs! You've never lived in the real world starting from nothing have you? It shows...it's easy to judge others when you've never REALLY walked in their shoes. BTW, I value hard work and grit but have some common sense. You think the more money someone makes the more jobs they will just create out of the goodness of their hearts? Or they'll have to hire more people to keep up the increased demand? LOL. It's called make cuts to employee benefits, wages, paid time off, retirement plans to make up the difference and work harder, longer hours for less. Welcome to reality. If you do actually have a real job that is different than what I described above, consider your lucky ( but likely next) and never plan to leave or advance in your company.
Retarded You Are

Greeneville, TN

#16 Dec 22, 2013
Lazy YOU are wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe YOU should get out your magic wand. And create more jobs! You've never lived in the real world starting from nothing have you? It shows...it's easy to judge others when you've never REALLY walked in their shoes. BTW, I value hard work and grit but have some common sense. You think the more money someone makes the more jobs they will just create out of the goodness of their hearts? Or they'll have to hire more people to keep up the increased demand? LOL. It's called make cuts to employee benefits, wages, paid time off, retirement plans to make up the difference and work harder, longer hours for less. Welcome to reality. If you do actually have a real job that is different than what I described above, consider your lucky ( but likely next) and never plan to leave or advance in your company.
I started with beyond nothing and never received a dime of charity/government handouts, my father would not allow it.

People living in the projects these days, have a lot more than I had growing up.
WorkFORlesswillS ETyouFREE

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Dec 23, 2013
I like long work hours for little pay and when it comes to voting time my job creator tries to tell me how to vote . To vote for his party the party of the rich the REPUBLICAN PARTY .
Retarded You Are

Greeneville, TN

#18 Dec 23, 2013
McDonalds is hiring, it's a pretty liberal company. You might want to get you a job there.
Lazy YOU are

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Dec 23, 2013
Retarded You Are wrote:
McDonalds is hiring, it's a pretty liberal company. You might want to get you a job there.
LOL- what's so "liberal" about McDonald's? Anyway, in your earlier post you mentioned you had a dad. There you go. Seriously think about what kind of advantage that gives a kid. Two incomes, more supervision, more relatives, etc. you may think you didn't have anything but some might have it a lot worse.
Retarded You Are

Greeneville, TN

#20 Dec 24, 2013
Lazy YOU are wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL- what's so "liberal" about McDonald's? Anyway, in your earlier post you mentioned you had a dad. There you go. Seriously think about what kind of advantage that gives a kid. Two incomes, more supervision, more relatives, etc. you may think you didn't have anything but some might have it a lot worse.
Yes I had great parents and that does make a difference.

A lot of these kids have/had both parents and didn't do anything in life. Kids with divorced parents even got more, because each parent was trying to out do the other and if they remarried then the kid had more families giving to them.

Everybody has it rough, but that's no excuse. There's kids that grew up in millionaire families and are in prison now. 1 kid grew up in the Chicago projects and is president of the USA now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of real estate rentals 1 hr FriendofDog 6
Father battles Greene County Board of Education 1 hr z0neCrew 5
Hair by Brittany bacon!! 1 hr Curious 7
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 2 hr rice_burner 81
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Agnus 7,807
Poll Will our beloved WW come back? 2 hr TheUnkownPoster 2
Anybody ever axe you for help? 2 hr Word 4
docters and nurses behaving very badly 6 hr Gville Grad 11
cook out burgers 12 hr Agreed 23
More from around the web