Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 24, 2013
Do you slip out with food in your pockets?

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#2 Oct 24, 2013
HAVE, on more than one occasion, witnessed buffet patrons using baggies to transport their loot in pockets or purses out the door.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Ok...ok...I have stuffed wontons in my pocketbook.Oh, Those tasty little basta*ds! Lol!
In the know

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2013
Shrimp. Chit Lin s. the black people would have a Baggie in their purse and fill them up with all kinds of food. No kidding
friend

Greeneville, TN

#5 Oct 25, 2013
Hmmm

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Oct 25, 2013
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
Ok...ok...I have stuffed wontons in my pocketbook.Oh, Those tasty little basta*ds! Lol!
LOL!!! Stupid wontons...they turn an ordinarily law-abiding citizen into a hardened criminal ;)

Location hidden

#7 Oct 25, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Stupid wontons...they turn an ordinarily law-abiding citizen into a hardened criminal ;)
Lol! They were paid for. It was all you could eat, problem is that I don't eat that much at one time....just savin' them for later.:)

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#8 Oct 25, 2013
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! They were paid for. It was all you could eat, problem is that I don't eat that much at one time....just savin' them for later.:)
Lol...exactly...I've never seen a buffet sign/advertisement that said "all you can eat in one sitting" ;)

Location hidden

#9 Oct 25, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...confession.... and I stuck a crawfish from the buffet in my pocketbook once, went to the mall, and stuck it in a panty bin at Victoria Secret. Just for sh*ts and giggles. I'm horrible. Lmao!

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#10 Oct 25, 2013
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Ok...confession.... and I stuck a crawfish from the buffet in my pocketbook once, went to the mall, and stuck it in a panty bin at Victoria Secret. Just for sh*ts and giggles. I'm horrible. Lmao!
LMAO..there are SO many potential responses to that, I wouldn't even know where to begin...I'll leave them to the oh so clever & witty male posters on here ;)
Cat Turd

Smartt, TN

#12 Oct 25, 2013
I put a condom in the wontons.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 25, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
I put a condom in the wontons.
Lol! I found it and put it in the noodles. Tehehe!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 25, 2013
So who's got the greasiest pocketbook in town?😃

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#15 Oct 25, 2013
Larry wrote:
Why would people steal food from an all you can eat buffet? I swear people will steal anything anymore.
The obvious answer is to steal a meal for later. Take the food item(s) home and reheat.

Location hidden

#16 Oct 25, 2013
Priceless with the crawfish, btw. Oh, my gosh... I'd have freaked out if I'd found it.

How many of you make several trips of small, delicate meals to the buffet and how many pile three meals onto one plate so you don't have to get back up?

Location hidden

#17 Oct 25, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>The obvious answer is to steal a meal for later. Take the food item(s) home and reheat.
Hmm... yes, I agree.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 25, 2013
Here's a funny buffet practical joke WW showed me...

http://youtu.be/jDCCAflsVi8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge odrers Bill Cosby stand trial 45 min Himself 12
Yo ladies 54 min Mean Muggin 18
Trampus Shirey 1 hr Just saying 2
Bill Cody/ wild Bill ? (Jan '12) 1 hr EagleEye 22
I think I'm in Love 1 hr whothehellcares- 78
make america great again 2 hr Camilla Weber 133
trump considering park overall for possible vic... 2 hr AOL PRESS 1
Fighting 5 hr Mean Muggin 15
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 22 hr Kohlrabi 148
More from around the web