omg

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2011
What do you know about this girl? Grew up in Baileyton and just got put of jail. Now is a big pill wh*re now that her boyfriend is back in jail!
cmon

United States

#2 Jan 28, 2011
omg wrote:
What do you know about this girl? Grew up in Baileyton and just got put of jail. Now is a big pill wh*re now that her boyfriend is back in jail!
sounds like u know everything you need to know!
just sayin

Smyrna, TN

#3 Jan 28, 2011
had a baby girl that tested positive for drugs and the state took it
so u know

Fort Campbell, TN

#6 Aug 3, 2012
this chick is a ho and better hope i dont gt her out
old friend

Greenville, SC

#7 Aug 4, 2012
This "chick" is part of one of the best families I've ever known in this county, so u can count on this.. She may be going thru a very hard time in her life, but she's been blessed with wonderful people as her kin.. One a these days, she'll get it right.. 2heck with all those that choose not 2believe that. Nobody gets it all the way right on their way 2salvation.. it's the people that never quit that r gonna make it all the way. That's one girl that ain't got a lick a quit in her.. she's jus gotta find her heart & strength again. I'm puttin my money on her, all the way! <3
none ya

Clarksville, TN

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Best families my ass! All of them are methed out. Her daddy Bobby Brown, her momma sue, and her brother whom Jodi herself said she slept with. She said and I would " I never had to worry about sex whenever I wanted it I'd just go across the hall to my brothers room" how do I know all this? Im closer kin to the stupid people than the people that take up for em.
say what

San Mateo, CA

#12 Jan 31, 2015
none ya wrote:
Best families my ass! All of them are methed out. Her daddy Bobby Brown, her momma sue, and her brother whom Jodi herself said she slept with. She said and I would " I never had to worry about sex whenever I wanted it I'd just go across the hall to my brothers room" how do I know all this? Im closer kin to the stupid people than the people that take up for em.
did i read that right?....she would have sex with her brother...damn!
just

Greeneville, TN

#13 Feb 11, 2015
Girl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got shot at Sheila Burgners on fish pond rd? 26 min No clue 1
haley banks 1 hr jerry 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Midnight Rose 9,720
Mother going crazy! 3 hr meh 6
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 5 hr like 2 know 5
Make America White Again 6 hr Binary 38
Steven dunbar 7 hr Mosheim tn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages