Best Landlord in Greeneville / Greene...

Best Landlord in Greeneville / Greene County

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

curious

Smyrna, TN

#1 Dec 20, 2010
Who is the best person to rent from in Greeneville / Greene County?
None

Brentwood, TN

#2 Dec 22, 2010
Thats easy there are no good landlords here.
Former Landlord

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Dec 22, 2010
None wrote:
Thats easy there are no good landlords here.
Part of the reason is that there are so few good tenants. That is the why I am a former landlord.
None

Brentwood, TN

#4 Dec 22, 2010
Thats true to an extent. But a lot of good people rent so for the most part I disagree because I have had a lot of landlords that are all about the money and dont fix anything. So that can go both ways.
Former Landlord

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Dec 22, 2010
None wrote:
Thats true to an extent. But a lot of good people rent so for the most part I disagree because I have had a lot of landlords that are all about the money and dont fix anything. So that can go both ways.
As landlord, I encouraged tenants to inform me if anything needed to be repaired, then took care of it right away. For example it is much cheaper to fix a leak before it does more damage. Also I tried to be lenient as far as rent payment, but all I got was taken advantage of. A lot of renters don't understand that the rent money is needed for taxes, repairs, insurance, building loan, etc. Tenants caused a tremendous amount of damage to my properties. Now I am happily a former landlord. Yes I did have good tenants , but I'm afraid that the bad outweighed the good for me and I was not renting trashy rundown property. I didn't rent anything I wouldn't live in myself.
None

Brentwood, TN

#6 Dec 22, 2010
fair enough. maybe you were one of the good ones but I dont see anybody else posting.

“Im 45 and I'm bipolar ”

Since: Jan 11

Mosheim,Tn

#7 Jan 7, 2011
my dad is
Tammy

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Jan 7, 2011
None wrote:
fair enough. maybe you were one of the good ones but I dont see anybody else posting.
what about mrs. bronson cook on carson st.
looking

La Vergne, TN

#9 Jun 4, 2014
Rentals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great jobs numbers! 4 min Trumpisreallytranny 34
High point of administration 12 min Trumpisreallytranny 46
Pray for Kohlrabi 16 min Trumpisreallytranny 22
mauri peters 42 min Crushin 3
Kristen Darnell 51 min Crazy eights 8
Sam Hudson (Nov '11) 1 hr neighbor 15
Lower Back Tattoos on Women 1 hr Mrs Roberson 23
Max Planck For Sheriff 1 hr Max Planck 269
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 11 hr Beginning and th... 59

Greeneville Jobs