thinking

Waterloo, Canada

#21 Jul 31, 2010
I am thinking, but could be wrong, that the girls name was Paige maybe? I will ask an old friend if she remembers her name & let you all know later.
I had heard that Allen Cutshall pushed Brent over the bridge....nope, I was not there, but was friends with Brent. Didn't Allen get killed somehow a few years ago too? I am just a firm believer in what goes around comes back around eventually.
insaneclown

Johnson City, TN

#22 Jul 31, 2010
allen went to prison for shooting j r someone,thats where he was last I heard but might be out now,not sure
thinking

Waterloo, Canada

#23 Jul 31, 2010
Ok not sure if he is out or not. Didn't his dad die in the woods cutting a tree a few yrs back? These posts just got me to wondering about names and these were some of the thoughts that came too!
thinking

Waterloo, Canada

#24 Jul 31, 2010
insaneclown wrote:
allen went to prison for shooting j r someone,thats where he was last I heard but might be out now,not sure
Was that the JR that was married to Michelle, who cuts hair? He ran around in Camp Creek with a bunch of rough people. I believe Gary Sheffey was a good friend of JR's. Damn I hate it when I can't remember names!
SugarPie

Bon Aqua, TN

#25 Jul 31, 2010
Allen Cutshaw is in jail for shooting JR Metcalf I believe was his name. Yes, his Dad did die while in the woods cutting timber and Allen was there. This happened before he went to jail.
The girls name was Paige Hice. Paige then married Anthony Gregg. They were all from Chuckey though and the baby's was named Jordan. He is about 19 now I'd say.
thinking

Waterloo, Canada

#26 Jul 31, 2010
SugarPie wrote:
Allen Cutshaw is in jail for shooting JR Metcalf I believe was his name. Yes, his Dad did die while in the woods cutting timber and Allen was there. This happened before he went to jail.
The girls name was Paige Hice. Paige then married Anthony Gregg. They were all from Chuckey though and the baby's was named Jordan. He is about 19 now I'd say.
. Thank you! Yes, Metcalf was his name, nicknamed Dood, pronounced Dude. I could see Paige's face but her last name was not coming to me.
insaneclown

Johnson City, TN

#27 Aug 1, 2010
thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that the JR that was married to Michelle, who cuts hair? He ran around in Camp Creek with a bunch of rough people. I believe Gary Sheffey was a good friend of JR's. Damn I hate it when I can't remember names!
pretty sure you mean gary shetley and yes thats the one,he did,gary was married to michelle estepp,think that was her last name at one time,again,been a long time ago,but there are some sheffeys around,teddy and tony are 2,teddy is one of the craziest I have seen in a while,havent seen either of them in so long,hey wait just a sec.I hung out with them guys,does that make me part of the rough crowd,hummmm
Remember

Hendersonville, TN

#28 Aug 1, 2010
SugarPie wrote:
Allen cut down the tree that killed his father.
PERPLEXED

Elizabethton, TN

#29 Aug 1, 2010
thinking wrote:
I am thinking, but could be wrong, that the girls name was Paige maybe? I will ask an old friend if she remembers her name & let you all know later.
I had heard that Allen Cutshall pushed Brent over the bridge....nope, I was not there, but was friends with Brent. Didn't Allen get killed somehow a few years ago too? I am just a firm believer in what goes around comes back around eventually.
Yes, the girls name was Paige and she married Anthony Gregg. They aren't married now and they got married right after the boy was killed, she was still grieving over the boy that was killed. She knew he was killed.
waiting

Smyrna, TN

#30 Aug 1, 2010
yes yes yall see the truth IS coming out! J.R. was murdered by a coward,because J.R. was friends with dale and knew the truth and gave him beatings every time they saw each other. R.I.P. all my friends and family.please do tell more.....one day the craines,ottingers,and metcalfs.will have closeure....karma will come and bloody hands will be shown
thinking

Waterloo, Canada

#31 Aug 1, 2010
insaneclown wrote:
<quoted text>pretty sure you mean gary shetley and yes thats the one,he did,gary was married to michelle estepp,think that was her last name at one time,again,been a long time ago,but there are some sheffeys around,teddy and tony are 2,teddy is one of the craziest I have seen in a while,havent seen either of them in so long,hey wait just a sec.I hung out with them guys,does that make me part of the rough crowd,hummmm
. Yep, I meant Shetley. Yep michelle's last name was Estepp. Now, does that mean you were a part of the rough crowd? I maybe should not have offended anyone by using the word rough....sorry. My ex husband also was friends with JR and Gary, and I remember them just not giving a flip about doing whatever. No name calling intended.
get it straight

United States

#32 Aug 1, 2010
Love it when people start telling their stories about the way things were when they really don't have a clue! The shooter had not been inside the building that night. The place was not "shut down." The Starburst was already set to close down on the night this incident happened. Another thing... if you set out to find trouble, you will eventually find it no matter where you are... just something to think about.
Remember

Hendersonville, TN

#33 Aug 1, 2010
get it straight wrote:
Love it when people start telling their stories about the way things were when they really don't have a clue! The shooter had not been inside the building that night. The place was not "shut down." The Starburst was already set to close down on the night this incident happened. Another thing... if you set out to find trouble, you will eventually find it no matter where you are... just something to think about.
Now, are you referring to the bridge-jumper conflict or the Jennings shooting?
insaneclown

Johnson City, TN

#34 Aug 1, 2010
thinking wrote:
<quoted text>. Yep, I meant Shetley. Yep michelle's last name was Estepp. Now, does that mean you were a part of the rough crowd? I maybe should not have offended anyone by using the word rough....sorry. My ex husband also was friends with JR and Gary, and I remember them just not giving a flip about doing whatever. No name calling intended.
no worries I wasnt offened and yeah,I might have been part of the crowd you referr to but that doesnt mean anything,those guys were pals of mine then,we all have went in our own direction now,so what happen back then is history,part of who I am today,not ashamed of who I was then or who I am now,its ok,
Fed Up

Elizabethton, TN

#35 Aug 1, 2010
get it straight wrote:
Were you there?? Seems if you are going to make those kind of accusations, you had to be there too. No one said the shooter was in the building that night, all that was said if you'll go back and read, it says that the shooting was over a girl. Just jump anytime.And it sounds to me like you are throwing some kind of threat over this feed. Yes, the place was shut down.....were you there to know it wasn't? They shut it down because there were too many mishaps down there. Too many unanswered deaths, fights, etc
get it straight

United States

#36 Aug 1, 2010
Chill out Fed Up! No, the place was not shut down. Don't know where you are getting your info, but your source is incorrect. Were you there?
SugarPie

Bon Aqua, TN

#37 Aug 2, 2010
I happen to be a good friend of Paige, and knew Brent well. Went to HS with him and his brother Marty. Anyway, yes, there is more to the story than someone jumpin over a bridge. One day it will all come out. And yes, you are right. Allen did cut down the tree that killed Bud. Was out on Houston Valley road wasnt it? Can't hardly remember the details of that one. I do remember though his brother Roger was also a mean ass. Their sister Deborah always THOUGHT she was but was taken down a notch or two. I've known that whole family my whole life. In fact I think I am even related to them, but dont tell it if it so.
I always felt so bad for Jordan(baby of Paige and Brent). So sad that he had to grow up never meeting his real father. No Paige is not married to Anthony anymore. That did not end well. But is good and wiser for the experience.
Please just pray that one day the truth will come out so closure can come to all the families involved, regardless of if they were on the "good" side or the "bad" side of this.
waiting

Smyrna, TN

#38 Aug 2, 2010
and another speaks.......THANK YOU.
Wondering

Gallatin, TN

#39 Aug 2, 2010
Was Paige there, when Brent got killed?
waiting

Smyrna, TN

#40 Aug 2, 2010
word was yes she was there,and was the one that drove brents car back.it was found with the seat all the way up like a short female had been driving,please no offence ladies my wife drives like that on the dash as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are liberals so weak and feminine? 1 hr NoFacebook 159
Dumb monkey aka:Mike Jones Greenville tv 1 hr bees knees 8
Easy women in Mosheim 2 hr Big Bubba 48
Capitol Theatre 2 hr You freak 4
Sorry Judicial system 2 hr Joke 8
1488 3 hr Kikekiller1488 1
Supreme Commander Trump 3 hr done for 13
Tattoos, what the Bible says!!!!!!! 3 hr good grief 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance