Greeneville women are dead in the bed

Greeneville women are dead in the bed

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Just me

Greeneville, TN

#1 Mar 19, 2014
Alright ladies here is the problem with you all in bed. You all are so used to just hooking up with a guy, letting him blow his load and leave, that you aren't learning anything but to just lay there.

You have become nothing but c$m dumps. I need a woman that's wild in bed, are there any out there.
hunny dearest

United States

#2 Mar 19, 2014
Just me wrote:
Alright ladies here is the problem with you all in bed. You all are so used to just hooking up with a guy, letting him blow his load and leave, that you aren't learning anything but to just lay there.
You have become nothing but c$m dumps. I need a woman that's wild in bed, are there any out there.
I'm assuming by the pure immature comment that you are a mere 'yungun'. Darling they are dead in the bed when they lay down with a dud! You learn how to turn her on she will come alive!!

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 20, 2014
Lol @ "hunny dearest"!:D

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4 Mar 20, 2014
That's RIGHT!!!
real man

Greeneville, TN

#5 Mar 20, 2014
only thing women seem to come alive for anymore are money , drugs, and a diseased dick. they seem to get real excited over that.
Wandering

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2014
Have you tried rolling your hips or do you just do that back and forth motion ? If you don't have any rhythym or groove then it's going to be just terrible sex for both of you.
lee

Herndon, VA

#7 Mar 22, 2014
Just me wrote:
the women that usually hook~up with guys in this town is just letting him frack her so she can get or go buy a pill with the money he gives her afterwards...thats the girls orgasm...the high she gets with either putting it up her nose,in her arm, or smoking it

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#8 Mar 22, 2014
Wandering wrote:
Have you tried rolling your hips or do you just do that back and forth motion ? If you don't have any rhythym or groove then it's going to be just terrible sex for both of you.
I generally do the entire dance to Cupids Shuffle while I am working it. It usually works unless I sing too.
Knee Krofelia

Greeneville, TN

#9 Mar 22, 2014
I like them dead. The only things needed are lube and a little heat.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Mar 22, 2014
Just me wrote:
Maybe things would work out for you if you could get it up. Punk.
sharon

Clover, SC

#11 Mar 22, 2014
real man wrote:
only thing women seem to come alive for anymore are money , drugs, and a diseased dick. they seem to get real excited over that.
Now real man knows what the shat he's talking about.He must frequent a local bar here in town.I've heard guys at work talk about pounding several bit*he's like that lately.
igiveup

Taylors, SC

#12 Mar 25, 2014
U cant make a comment like that unless u have screwed EVERY woman in greeneville. If thats the kind of circle u run in then what do you expect. And remember.....when it comes to sex u get what u give so maybe u need to step it up a bit. And try havin sex with someone u really care about instead of meaningless one night stands. There is a difference!!
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#13 Mar 25, 2014
There's more than them just laying there getting there's
always satisfied

Greeneville, TN

#14 Mar 25, 2014
Just me wrote:
Alright ladies here is the problem with you all in bed. You all are so used to just hooking up with a guy, letting him blow hisd and leave, that you aren't learning anything but to just lay there.
Dear Just Me
You have no idea of my involvement in bed, speak from your experience but not from the experience of all. Sounds like you are just picking the wrong partners hon. People afraid to assure they are pleased. I am as involved and active as any man. Always get mine 2-5 times every time my husband and I engage.
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#15 Mar 26, 2014
Ever thought it could be u men are the problem?? Lol Just maybe youns ain't doing the job right is why they are dead in the bed...

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 27, 2014
I am a lady now. Used to be a little wild back in the day.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#18 Mar 28, 2014
Kikem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ya look like a man lol
Woh Woh Woh! A fresh coat of paint is all she needs to look very handsome. Not to mention that pick was taken during no shave November so she is a little stubbly. I've seen her "made up" and you would have to be told that she is not one of the Chippendales.
because why

Knoxville, TN

#19 Mar 28, 2014
Because many of them were having sex with grown men by the time they were fourteen.
Omg

United States

#20 Mar 15, 2017
Wandering wrote:
Omg greeneville grad ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon weisman 27 min nice life 31
a qestion 4 the womens hear 36 min just me 2
Sorry Judicial system (May '16) 38 min just me 11
Mexican running round in Ghillie suit and head ... 48 min silversocks 11
sadie brown 1 hr Bestie 7
Outsourcing? 2 hr Gila Monster 61
Pos sperm donors 2 hr lol 20
Old perverted men 21 hr Beltxh 32

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web