nemo

Greeneville, TN

#1 Aug 8, 2013
eldon duncan fired at meco. New eng. dexter to claim his fame to kissing proffits ass to account for this
LMMFAO

Greeneville, TN

#2 Aug 8, 2013
nemo wrote:
eldon duncan fired at meco. New eng. dexter to claim his fame to kissing proffits ass to account for this
Uh what? That makes no sense.
short timers

Atlanta, GA

#3 Aug 9, 2013
They seriously have an engineer named DEXTER? That place is a joke. They've done too many people dirty. You can't treat people like they don't matter and stay in business. They are systematically getting rid of all the older workers and hiring temps at slave wages. It's a dying factory.
really

Greeneville, TN

#4 Aug 12, 2013
nemo wrote:
Get your facts straight....
Pat

Greeneville, TN

#5 Aug 14, 2013
Does anyone have any reliable info when are they closing the doors?

Management tells the factory workers that things look good..(BS pure & simple).....but are constantly downsizing salary personnel and laying off out in the plant.
Secrets out

Ellenboro, NC

#6 Aug 15, 2013
Micki Turners wife cheats on him. Sherry. Shes a trouble maker who lets her kids play house with little boys and buoys them drugs. She's a pill hoe. Micki needs to realize he's married to a piece of shit bitch
really

Greeneville, TN

#7 Aug 16, 2013
Secrets out wrote:
Micki Turners wife cheats on him. Sherry. Shes a trouble maker who lets her kids play house with little boys and buoys them drugs. She's a pill hoe. Micki needs to realize he's married to a piece of shit bitch
What does this have to do with Meco?
JOJO

Greeneville, TN

#8 Aug 17, 2013
Meco is a joke, and if they did fire Eldon Duncan he deserved it and it was long overdue!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my greeneville on FB (Jan '14) 6 min just me 41
Shemp Sharpe = Tommy Bennett 17 min Brent 54
Why do women... 2 hr FriendofDog 28
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 7,923
William Ball (Jul '14) 7 hr truth 11
Poll Y is ur car painted camaflogged? 11 hr Kohlrabi 3
Justin brown 12 hr 82jky 2
Marie Osmond in Greeneville 13 hr z0neCrew 11
Seeking Attention* 13 hr Trunketeer 26
More from around the web