Greeneville, TN

#42 Mar 9, 2013
Oops, typo, Consolidated
Stick in the rear

Elizabethton, TN

#43 Mar 9, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Im talking about the Tn Concolidated Retirement System. You are talking about Loyalty Bonuses. Totally different.
Well do you think they should get the loyalty bonus if there is no money to give it? I don't get one where I work. Should my taxes be raised to give a teacher one?
well

Greeneville, TN

#44 Mar 10, 2013
That's a big a**ed NO!
Stick in the rear wrote:
<quoted text>
Well do you think they should get the loyalty bonus if there is no money to give it? I don't get one where I work. Should my taxes be raised to give a teacher one?
FutureTeacher

Greeneville, TN

#45 Mar 12, 2013
I am currently still in college to become a teacher, but I have a good friend who had been out since May 2011 with his teaching license. He had yet to land a full time job. Greene County need to redo their school board, leaving Austin and Johnson, and to allow new teachers a chance to teach. Common Core Standards are beginning to be used in schools, meaning Greene County Schools will be teaching the same material as schools across the country and even the world. SO I BEG, Please allow new teachers a chance to teach, and hopefully one day for myself to teach.
answered prayer

Greeneville, TN

#46 Mar 11, 2015
An answered prayer.
yes but

Greeneville, TN

#47 Mar 14, 2015
answered prayer wrote:
An answered prayer.
Same people will complain about the next one too. Dr. Kirk has done a fabulous job. Now she is on to bigger and better. I wish her the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TA making huge mistake 27 min Preacher Bubba 28
tonka 33 min Greene County 2
Emails 1 hr Hilarious 9
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Gunslinger45 11,317
News The Greeneville Sun 4 hr scholar 4
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 6 hr REPUBLICAN 60
US Markets So Far This Year 6 hr MAGA 2
Greene county high schools into one??? 11 hr John 89

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages