First Prev
of 2
Next Last
james boy

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jan 4, 2013
got my first paycheck of 2013 today and boy do i feel like the government gave me another fu8888g. when is all this screw the little man going to stop?after my first check i feel like i went off these liars fiscal cliff. i guess all you are happy with our elected cr**k*.
Employee of the Day

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Got my paycheck envelope today and it contained a bill. I owe my employer 36.00.

“I'd like to propose a toaster”

Since: Oct 12

Chuckey, Tennessee

#3 Jan 5, 2013
It was hard to make ends meet before this tax increase. Thanks for nothing all you lying hypocrite politicians in Washington.
Name

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jan 6, 2013
You voted for Obama. You got him.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#5 Jan 6, 2013
$35 less per paycheck. Thank goodness the middle class will not see a tax increase. Thanks for looking out for the little man, congress.
Sad

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jan 6, 2013
yep my taxes went up about 200 a month!
rep

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jan 6, 2013
you ob lovers should be happy now.little man will save s s for you, oh i forgot ,just more money for crooks to spend.hell what cliff did they save us from?come on o lovers, tell us.

Since: Dec 12

Shelby, NC

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Sad wrote:
yep my taxes went up about 200 a month!
Join the club! Several people I know, who were fortunate enough to get pay increases, saw their raise vanish due to the tax increase. It's possible that many will be making less if they only got a small raise or if their company has a pay freeze in effect!!!

Wake up America. We are seeing more and more rights slowly being stripped away. We are also taking home less pay & having to do without things we worked hard for so the non-working bottom feeders can thrive.

I don't see how many people will be able to hang on four more years & then who knows how long beyond that IF things MIGHT get better! I know a lot of people of different backgrounds due to my work. It seems the working class/middle class & local wealthier people "with means" are the ones who are making all sorts of cuts & doing without. MEANWHILE, those who get government assistance of every possible nature are THRIVING & floating along without a care in the world. I have worked before I was legally old enough to do so & truly resent what has happened to our country!!! I no longer get to enjoy the extent of the fruits of my labor because I have to take care of those who won't take care of themselves!!! HOW IS THIS FAIR???

I will be sure to send a postcard when I sell & move to another country. Yes, I'm sure I will have a line helping me load my boxes, to which I will say thanks & good luck!:)
kohlrabi

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Loving Obama!
Ray Cyst

Smyrna, TN

#10 Jan 6, 2013
kohlrabi wrote:
Loving Obama!
Never been a black man yet that didn't want your money.

“Here I Am!”

Since: Nov 12

Baileyton

#11 Jan 6, 2013
I worked quite a bit of overtime around Christmas.... got my first 2013 paycheck and it was $2.00 more than usual with the increased taxes. What this means to me as a single mother is that my regular paycheck will no longer meet my family's needs.

Columbia, SC

#12 Jan 6, 2013
BaileytonForNow wrote:
I worked quite a bit of overtime around Christmas.... got my first 2013 paycheck and it was $2.00 more than usual with the increased taxes. What this means to me as a single mother is that my regular paycheck will no longer meet my family's needs.
I'm so sorry!:( It just isn't fair to work so hard & not be able to get ahead. Many people who were barely getting by before will now be struggling. I feel bad that I can no longer give as much to my favorite charities. They too will suffer. We are all losing except those who have their every whim paid for by you & me the tax payer. We are being forced to work harder to ultimately have less.
greene guy

Saluda, SC

#13 Jan 6, 2013
I make 68k a year and I got hammered on taxes. I must be one of the rich people also
greene guy

Saluda, SC

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Join the club! Several people I know, who were fortunate enough to get pay increases, saw their raise vanish due to the tax increase. It's possible that many will be making less if they only got a small raise or if their company has a pay freeze in effect!!!
Wake up America. We are seeing more and more rights slowly being stripped away. We are also taking home less pay & having to do without things we worked hard for so the non-working bottom feeders can thrive.
I don't see how many people will be able to hang on four more years & then who knows how long beyond that IF things MIGHT get better! I know a lot of people of different backgrounds due to my work. It seems the working class/middle class & local wealthier people "with means" are the ones who are making all sorts of cuts & doing without. MEANWHILE, those who get government assistance of every possible nature are THRIVING & floating along without a care in the world. I have worked before I was legally old enough to do so & truly resent what has happened to our country!!! I no longer get to enjoy the extent of the fruits of my labor because I have to take care of those who won't take care of themselves!!! HOW IS THIS FAIR???
I will be sure to send a postcard when I sell & move to another country. Yes, I'm sure I will have a line helping me load my boxes, to which I will say thanks & good luck!:)
Dont forget to pay the extra 3.8% Tax Obama put on selling your house ..... you can thank Obama Care for that tax.

Columbia, SC

#15 Jan 6, 2013
greene guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forget to pay the extra 3.8% Tax Obama put on selling your house ..... you can thank Obama Care for that tax.
Yes, while recovering from the heart attack I had over the payroll bs I did some research & ran across that. I'm now recovering from both a stroke & heart attack over these taxes.(insert painful moan for a laugh lol) I'm betting osamacare will fail me, somehow some way!:( This country is so screwed!
wake up

Bluff City, TN

#16 Jan 6, 2013
when will liberal democrats and anyone that votes for a democrat wake up? we have been lied to so many times about making the millionaires pay so the middle class doesn't have to. remember we were promised by our current leader that there wouldn't be any tax increases on the middle class. well AFTER the election we find out that what Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi passed is a tax increase on 77% of the people. the middle class is hit the hardest. democrats make all kinds of promises to get elected, then when they get in there they take more of every taxpayers money to pay for their little agendas. we're in this mess because so many people who want something for nothing will vote for those tax and spend liberals. people we're almost 17 trillion in debt in this country. our great, great, great grandchildren will be paying our debt off. this generation has let the future generations down. everyone that voted for this fiscal cliff deal needs to be thrown out next election. that will be in 2014. we better get someone in Washington that can say no to spending or this country is Greece- Gone. wait until you see how much more you have to pay for health insurance so all those people who aren't working or are here illegally can have better health care than the working man. only God can help get us out of this mess.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 7, 2013
I say this in all sincerity.. I am not sure the USA will survive this term of Obama.. the people that refused to go out and vote for Romney get the most blame in this utter fiasco. Had the stupid-assed Republicans and the Paul supporters got off of their principled ass and voted for Romney, we'd be well on our way to a better America today. Well, their paychecks will be lower too... they'll see their gun rights stripped away.. the government is going to get more and more intrusive.. get ready, it's coming. shrugs. They get the entire blame for letting that ass clown be voted back in...

Columbia, SC

#18 Jan 7, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
I say this in all sincerity.. I am not sure the USA will survive this term of Obama.. the people that refused to go out and vote for Romney get the most blame in this utter fiasco. Had the stupid-assed Republicans and the Paul supporters got off of their principled ass and voted for Romney, we'd be well on our way to a better America today. Well, their paychecks will be lower too... they'll see their gun rights stripped away.. the government is going to get more and more intrusive.. get ready, it's coming. shrugs. They get the entire blame for letting that ass clown be voted back in...
I agree wholeheartedly; however, those who are getting all the programs are multiplying like rabbits. Given their population explosion it will be hard to vote out who takes care of them because they head to the polls like its government check/free cheese day! I know plenty of upper middle class wage earners who wear coats in their homes to save on utility costs, have dropped cable & land line phones because they can no longer afford "luxuries", they have stopped eating out. They forego doctor visits due to high deductibles, which is the only way for them to afford insurance but wait till we start paying for Osama-care! I guess if my man prospects have no teeth, I should still inquire if they have basic insurance because dental visits are luxuries to many! Lol :(

Personally, I'm making less due to the tax increase & do without a LOT of things welfare/gov check recipients get. Like I said, I don't know how we can survive four more years & then have a recovery time. Maybe the bottom feeders will start investing their government hand-outs & become "wealthy" so they can keep me up in four years when I become destitute! FDLMAO!
Loving It

Gallatin, TN

#19 Jan 7, 2013
I am loving paying taxes at the rate that I do so the people making $450,000 a year can pay less--not. Thank you Republicans for keeping the tax rate for the rich low.

Why don't we go back to the tax rates of the 1960's when we had balanced budgets, the rich paid their fair share, and the economy was strong? Why do the Republicans fight that idea?

I think that if I made $450,000 a year I could easily afford to pay a little higher rate than I now pay, but Republicans don't see it that way and gladly let the middle class pay more.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Hey Nita.. the lady I worked with told me that she had called someone about getting health insurance. They told her that it would cost her $140.00 a month, but she would only be able to keep it for one year. After that year, if she didn't go on one of the Obamacare mandated health insurance policies, she'd be paying penalties. Can you believe this sh*t? America is headed to being a Greece.. it's awful and a lot of folks are just too stupid to see it... Shrugs. But they'll also find out in a year won't they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Driving habits !! 4 min Booger_ Burns 10
scary! 9 min Booger_ Burns 2
Arrows below comments 13 min whatever floats y... 2
cj turner,bad guy or sweetheart ? (Jan '11) 41 min Leonardo 13
haunted places here in greeneville and greeneco... (Jun '11) 43 min Cam 54
Burger King Drunk 1 hr Weiser 3
Guy Found dead under Loves Bridge on Newpoet Hwy. (Mar '12) 1 hr Fish Eater 68
BUSTED at the Hype! 4 hr abc 33
no 6 hr Leonardo 277
LIVE, from Philadelphia, PA. 18 hr Kohlrabi 40