The new Weigels store!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Native

Kingston Springs, TN

#1 May 24, 2011
I thought it would never open, but it was worth the wait! If you've not been there yet it's worth a trip. You can fill out a rewards card and register for a Harley Davidson and/or free gas for a year. Also if you have their rewards card you can pump gas without pre-paying. I was so tired of trying to buy gas at other convenience stores only to interrupt the clerks personal cellphone calls. Yesterday afternoon there were 22 customer cars on the lot, while across the street the Okee Dokee market had just one customer. Try Weigels milk from their own dairy. In my opinion it's better than Mayfield.
Wot In Hell

United States

#2 May 24, 2011
Glad they're are open too. That constant drilling, hammering and pounding really made my hangovers difficult.
yep

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 May 24, 2011
Thanks for the heads up Weigals employee! I still aint going though!
Its too hard to get in and out the parking lot! Im staying w/ the express mart. Easy in and out!
Westminster

United States

#4 May 24, 2011
I also get tired of being made to fill like store clerks are doing me a personal favor to take my money. Native how do you seem to alwaya have your finger on the pulse of the community? I enjoy reading your posts. No bull from you.
Greenie

Kingsport, TN

#5 May 24, 2011
yep wrote:
Thanks for the heads up Weigals employee! I still aint going though!
Its too hard to get in and out the parking lot! Im staying w/ the express mart. Easy in and out!
It's only difficult if you are trying to turn left out of the front parking lot. If that's the problem, go to the side lot, and turn left at the traffic light. How easy do you want it? You have exits from the front and side parking lot, what a whiner. You must work at the now vacated Okee-Dokee.
Worthington

Smyrna, TN

#6 May 24, 2011
It's so sad that when we get a new business, the first thing that people tend to do is come to Topix and bitch about it. Literally, they have been open for less than a week and people have already found complaints about it.

I know, it's just a convenient store, but it's one more business and economic generator for our community. More than that, Weigel's is regionally owned, so the money we spend there is going to stay in our region instead of being funneled back to a corporate franchise office elsewhere.
Scrounger

Gallatin, TN

#7 May 24, 2011
All I know is they are gonna have to do something about their diesel price if they want much of my buisness.Its 3.98 there and 3.68 at the place beside Taco bell.They do have any size Icee for 89 cents though.
Donald Draper

Charlotte, NC

#8 May 24, 2011
Native wrote:
I thought it would never open, but it was worth the wait! If you've not been there yet it's worth a trip. You can fill out a rewards card and register for a Harley Davidson and/or free gas for a year. Also if you have their rewards card you can pump gas without pre-paying. I was so tired of trying to buy gas at other convenience stores only to interrupt the clerks personal cellphone calls. Yesterday afternoon there were 22 customer cars on the lot, while across the street the Okee Dokee market had just one customer. Try Weigels milk from their own dairy. In my opinion it's better than Mayfield.
Wow, weigels must not have much of a marketing department if their relying onTopix advertising.

Thanks, but I'll go to the place beside Taco Bell,they're locally owned and operated...no need for my money to go to Knoxville
oldschool

Fort Campbell, TN

#9 May 24, 2011
I will continue to do okee dokee for my gas. They are localy owned also.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 May 24, 2011
I hear they're going to tear down the okee dokee to build a new Macy's!!
triphopskipflop

Monroe, NC

#11 May 24, 2011
I'll stick with a truley locally owned bp. As for the comments about the okee dokee- I'll never shop there since their goal seems to be making a monopoly and trash talking neighbors. The QUick stops and roadrunners get along even though they are competition. Jeez
triphopskipflop

Monroe, NC

#12 May 24, 2011
Sorry meant I'll never shop at wigels
myopinioncounts2

Fort Campbell, TN

#13 May 24, 2011
Zool wrote:
I hear they're going to tear down the okee dokee to build a new Macy's!!
A Macy's in Greeneville? They can't even get one in Jocy! And no one here could afford Macy's except drs wives

“New Vocalist in Town...”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 May 24, 2011
ummm. Where is it?:P
hell yeah

Brentwood, TN

#15 May 24, 2011
you people would find something to gripe about if they hung you with a new rope, give it a rest, if you dont wont to shop there carry ya sorry behind down the rd to another store

“New Vocalist in Town...”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 May 24, 2011
"hung you with a new rope" LMAO:D
Blue Collar

Kingston Springs, TN

#17 May 24, 2011
I'm also enjoying the new Weigels store. What draws me the most is their milk and the fact that they operate and own their own dairy. Growing up as a child on a dairy farm I know a little about milk. Weigel's is the best, creamiest milk locally available. Just my .02.
rich man

Nashville, TN

#18 May 24, 2011
Good store good food, try the ice capp best in greeneville.
Donald Draper

Charlotte, NC

#19 May 24, 2011
Blue Collar wrote:
I'm also enjoying the new Weigels store. What draws me the most is their milk and the fact that they operate and own their own dairy. Growing up as a child on a dairy farm I know a little about milk. Weigel's is the best, creamiest milk locally available. Just my .02.
Obviously wiggles has blue collars on there uniforms.
In and Out

Johnson City, TN

#20 May 24, 2011
Myself and my family went to Weigel's and LOVED the variety there. There were tons of choices for drinks and snacks. The Icees are only .69 for any size. The girls that work in there were also very helpful and were not even on their cell phones. We will definately be going back. This little town has no convenience store that can add up to Weigel's......Hands down!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
reap what you sow 23 min The real really 15
jobs that pay more than 10 an hour 37 min jobs for everybody 2
Staff Pro Hiring? 44 min Good job adults 7
Play "end of the word" game (Aug '11) 59 min Julie 87
Trump running scared 1 hr getusome 14
constable wayne shelton (Jul '14) 2 hr poopey pants 33
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr whatimeisit 11,596

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages