women you don't mess with

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
running scared

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 28, 2010
All right, we've got the bad ass men on here and the most feared. Who are some bad ass WOMEN you don't want to fight in Greeneville?
joe

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Sep 28, 2010
a woman that caught me cheating!! she was pissed
selfish1

Brentwood, TN

#3 Sep 28, 2010
i would have to say Megan Big E's Girlfriend. I heard that when she found out he was cheating on her she went off an went to the girls house that he was cheating on her with an kicked in her door an the chick didn't come out she talked all this crap about her an didn't come out an kicked in her door i know if some one kicked in my door i would be out there kicking her head in the ground and that is what Megan was going to do to the chick but she was scared to come out an Megan ain't but 5 feet tall if that she is short. I think the chicks name was Amanda Norton the one that lives on or near Raymond road where White house road starts on the right were the little hill is up the hill on the right i think, she is a nasty whore to. well the point is don't judge a person on there size cuz Megan is short but i know she can whoop some a** so watch out and don't even think about messin with her man cuz she will fight u in a hot minute.
nobody in particular

Madison, TN

#4 Sep 28, 2010
LMAO. That is funny. Just because she kicked in a door doesn't mean she's a bad ass. It means she doesn't have any sense. Have you ever heard of home invasion. Its a felony. After all that she didn't whip the girl? Thats not a bad ass. I know several women who are bad ass women but I wouldn't put there names on here for gossip. I've seen one whip a another women so bad that she was laying on her belly covering her head up. The bad ass was taking her by the head and bouncing her face off the pavement like dribbling a basketball. When it was over I dont think the girl had any teeth left in her head. Now thats a bad ass woman.
Usually Silent Bystander

Madison, TN

#5 Sep 28, 2010
I hear Kathy Brown that cuts hair is a badass.
sue

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Sep 28, 2010
Usually Silent Bystander wrote:
I hear Kathy Brown that cuts hair is a badass.
. I have heard that she will fight u like a man.
Usually Silent Bystander

Madison, TN

#7 Sep 28, 2010
She gives me the impression it would be fists a flying if you messed with her. Not that she has a bad attitude or anything. Just that she's a country girl that doesn't care to speak her piece and won't take any crap! I'd say it would be like fighting a man to fight her.
badazz guy

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Sep 28, 2010
shamira gillespie is a bad girl
Hammer

Gallatin, TN

#9 Sep 28, 2010
nobody in particular wrote:
LMAO. That is funny. Just because she kicked in a door doesn't mean she's a bad ass. It means she doesn't have any sense. Have you ever heard of home invasion. Its a felony. After all that she didn't whip the girl? Thats not a bad ass. I know several women who are bad ass women but I wouldn't put there names on here for gossip. I've seen one whip a another women so bad that she was laying on her belly covering her head up. The bad ass was taking her by the head and bouncing her face off the pavement like dribbling a basketball. When it was over I dont think the girl had any teeth left in her head. Now thats a bad ass woman.
Sounds like Something Barbara Luttrell would have done a few years ago.LOL!Saw her one night woop three at once. Two went to the Hospital.
drama drama

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Sep 28, 2010
i know a girl you shouldnt mess with and thats sylena davis shes a bad a** i seen her beat holley kings a** in the commons hahahahahaha
Jess

United States

#11 Sep 28, 2010
drama drama wrote:
i know a girl you shouldnt mess with and thats sylena davis shes a bad a** i seen her beat holley kings a** in the commons hahahahahaha
Just bc she won a fight with holly doesnt mean shes a bad ass. Come on ppl.
too young

Johnson City, TN

#13 Sep 28, 2010
drama drama wrote:
If ur in the Commons, u dont count on this thread...it's for women, not girls.
Dude

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Sep 28, 2010
April Harmon is one that could and can beat a man down. Don't mess with her or her family friends.
hyper george

Johnson City, TN

#15 Sep 28, 2010
dis girl named susie hell fire she wipped like 10 at the bay station one time
missJ

United States

#16 Sep 28, 2010
I think i know you dramadrama :-) but yeah sylena kicked hollys a** twice. Don't matter ya age TO YOUNG she is one bad chick to mess with she fights like a man. That was 2 awesome nights.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 28, 2010
drama drama wrote:
Ya, Sylena's a trashy redneck.

Really, whats hot about a chick who fights? Its like dating a man. Gross.
Jessica

United States

#18 Sep 28, 2010
Razzle_Dazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, Sylena's a trashy redneck.
Really, whats hot about a chick who fights? Its like dating a man. Gross.
Bet ya won't say it to her face:-)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#19 Sep 29, 2010
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text> Bet ya won't say it to her face:-)
Uh, betcha I would. Whats she gonna do? Psssht, lol. I'm srsly NOT afraid of some little girl.
spitting my drink out

Johnson City, TN

#20 Sep 29, 2010
Dude wrote:
April Harmon is one that could and can beat a man down. Don't mess with her or her family friends.
The chic that is with Fuller? Name someone she has beat down...I'm curious.
Sylena

Johnson City, TN

#21 Sep 29, 2010
Razzle_Dazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, betcha I would. Whats she gonna do? Psssht, lol. I'm srsly NOT afraid of some little girl.
Just shut the fu*k up 4 real. You dont even know me. The ppl that really know me, know that i dont care what ppl think about me and dam sure dont care what ppl say. I dont claim to be a bad a** and I dont even like fightin, but I will stand up 4 myself and my family. Stop talkin sh*t on here and if you got somethin else to say 2 me or about me then come 2 me on the streets pu**y, scared to post a name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Johnson 1 min Running 6
Clay Shelton from South Green area 10 min Oldie 1
Chelsea Acker 1 hr Brodie 16
Another K9 Cop Dog Dead! 1 hr Melissa1333 20
Park Overall 1 hr Somepeople 19
Who is this Jimmy Sharpe clown? 1 hr bees knees 14
democrats voted OUT in Georgia! 1 hr Rose 9
robin quillen leaves meeting 3 hr Auntie M 23
Cowards hit & RUN 6 hr Somepeople 24
Property Tax Increase 12 hr Dum Dum 52