Whats up with the Joey Peters situation I've been hearing about?

Created by Sally on Aug 12, 2010

5 votes

Click on an option to vote

s

a

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yes

Johnson City, TN

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Who is joey Peters?
hellyea

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Aug 12, 2010
he was the guy that was killed with roger hensley out past walmart in the head on collison...is this the same joey?
Linda

Brentwood, TN

#3 Aug 12, 2010
I dunno but I'd like to know as well...
sally

Knoxville, TN

#4 Aug 12, 2010
yea its the same guy does anyone know the details of it
sally

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 12, 2010
This was said in another forum... The ones who are talking bad about other races and throwing families names under the bus is the reason that greeneville is what it is. Not all people are bad. Look at the Hamler kids, A.J.+ Jerrell, they are doing very well for themselves and giving back to their community. I'm not black but to assume and say "those people" or " another reason why...." is dumb! Where was all these comments when Ethan killed his father or the woman killed Joey Peters on purpose.
Pink Panther

Canada

#6 Aug 12, 2010
What is the question? What's being said!
huh

Greenville, NC

#7 Aug 13, 2010
Yeah, what the heck is going on here?
Sally

Knoxville, TN

#8 Aug 13, 2010
That the woman killed Joey Peters on purpose.
DontKnow

Fort Campbell, TN

#9 Aug 13, 2010
I haven't heard anything about an INTENTIONAL killing! If so, that is CRAZY!What in the world would be a motive to do that out on the highway like that? Maybe this too is just something blown way out of proportion???
Oh U Know

Knoxville, TN

#10 Aug 13, 2010
Sally wrote:
That the woman killed Joey Peters on purpose.
She didn't kill HIM on purpose, she killed HERSELF on purpose. She did intentionally drive her truck into the path of the car Joey was in, but I doubt that she knew who was in that particular car...
TNB

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Aug 13, 2010
Thats what I heard from the other guy's cousin. They had heard, she had a lot of problems in life..and meant to kill herself..But who will ever really know
yes

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 14, 2010
Who was the woman in the other car and when did this happen?
Rocker

Greenville, NC

#13 Aug 16, 2010
So she not only committed suicide, but murder also in her last few seconds of life? How messed up must one be?
Janie

Greeneville, TN

#14 Aug 16, 2010
The chick had a Twitter page (I forget her name but you can google it and her Twitter page with come up) she definetly meant to die.
Sad

Greeneville, TN

#15 Aug 16, 2010
Janie wrote:
The chick had a Twitter page (I forget her name but you can google it and her Twitter page with come up) she definetly meant to die.
Her name was Brandy King. She had posted something on Twitter that morning saying she was going to die and was taking someone with her. She definitely did that on purpose. Joey was a great guy when he was with his kids' mom, but after they split he got into some bad stuff. Roger was a good guy too, but then again he was into bad stuff. I was told Brandy King was into all of that stuff too. It's so sad to know that we'll never know exactly what happened on that day.
A response

Greeneville, TN

#16 Aug 16, 2010
Please Please stop posting about Joey on this site. He has a father and a mother and two children as well as personal friends that are grieving for him. What is done can't be undone. I have personal knowledge of this whole event from arriving at the accident scene 30 minutes after the family was called until this current time. And 99 percert of what is being stated is not true! Please if you want to talk about anything please talk about being saved and going to heaven.
Ange O

Smyrna, TN

#17 Aug 16, 2010
First off i wld like to say..i was Brande King's best friend. I dont appreciate what everyone is saying bout a person who loved life and everyone she came in contact with. I know for a fact..she didnt commit sucide or wld want to hurt anyone of that nature...what is done is done and nothing can change that...my heart aches everyday since my best friend was taken away from me. She was one who knew her wrongs and asked god to save her.!! 12 days later...god called her home...why i dont know...he took her while he had her....she completely turned her life around...as for her stating on twitter that she was "gonna take someone with her when she died", someone needs to read carefully cuz that was never stated...im tired of the bullshit on this situation..he said she said...her mother has grieved enough along with her friends and other family members...her mother even reached out to help Joey's and Roger's family...no that didnt get mentioned now did it.?!?!? yea thought so..im angry at how one person can slander soo many others...i stood by her side then and i will stand by her side now...thats the value of friendship...i understand everyone is hurting with this..i just had to speak my mind. least i can sleep at nite unlike some of you.!
Mandy

Franklin, TN

#18 Aug 16, 2010
I was also Brande's best friend and she was on her way to my house when it happened. I don't know what the fuck kind of lives you people are leading that you have nothing better to do than sit around and talk shit about people instead of letting them rest in peace. Hell if you knew what happened or had any damn facts to back up these dumb ass rumors then it would be different, however you don't. So, just stop. The shit about her Twitter page that was not on there. EVER. He tweets were sent directly to my phone, and that was never one of them. Get your facts straight. Brande did have some problems, but she was fixing her life and trying to make amends for the things she had done. Yeah she had messed up. No, she wasn't perfect. Who really is? But she would have never taken her own life or that of another intentionally. I understand that people are hurting for the loss of their friends, but her family and friends are hurting as well and this only makes it worse. You don't know what happened and the things people are posting and the rumors that have been going since it happened are not true. Just think before you act because all you're doing is making a huge ass out of yourself and hurting everyone around. Grow up, and be sure to get a life that doesn't involve spreading lies.
CRYSTAL

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Aug 16, 2010
EVERYONE NEEDS TO LET THEM REST IN PEACE! ROGER WAS A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE SO I KNOW FIRST HAND THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE WAS HURT BY THIS ACCIDENT AND WE ARE STILL GREIVING FOR OUR LOSS. I KNOW FOR A FACT ROGER AND JOEY WOULD NOT WANT US TO BE ANGRY, THEY WOULD WANT EVERYONE TO REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD WITH THEM AND TO ENJOY LIFE. SO EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP SAYING THINGS ABOUT THAT NIGHT AND LET ALL 3 OF THERE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES WITH THEM. NOONE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT TRUELY HAPPENED THAT NIGHT.
CRYSTAL

Jonesborough, TN

#20 Aug 16, 2010
A response wrote:
Please Please stop posting about Joey on this site. He has a father and a mother and two children as well as personal friends that are grieving for him. What is done can't be undone. I have personal knowledge of this whole event from arriving at the accident scene 30 minutes after the family was called until this current time. And 99 percert of what is being stated is not true! Please if you want to talk about anything please talk about being saved and going to heaven.
I couldnt agree with you more. Roger also so has a mother and an 9 year old daughter that are still grieving. Please everyone let there family and friends grieve in peace. STOP POST ALL THIS STUFF ONLINE THIER FAMILIES HAVE BEEN THROW ENOUGH!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YMCA does not drug test workers (Feb '10) 37 min Potential employee 104
White girls black babies 46 min Confused 1
crystal jean austin hyde (Oct '11) 4 hr ookkkk 18
Poll Ever eat boogers when U hungree? 4 hr weirdos go away 4
crystal mcinturff 5 hr ookkkk 3
Poll Ever past out n a yourinal? 6 hr Guy 4
MORE POOR driving (posts already flattened) 7 hr curious 5
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE