Student stabbed at Greene County high school

Sep 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville

A South Greene High School student was airlifted to the hospital Tuesday morning after an altercation between students ended in a stabbing.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2013
i love 88

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

What are the names of the boys
Wow

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Really? At least wait til the news releases the name!! I'm sure the families of both boys DO NOT need this on Topix!! I honestly don't know why people start crap here!! I can honestly say I have NEVER started a forum here or added any info to make someone look bad.. The only reason I'm on here is to help defend a friend from the jealous lies in this kindergarten BS called Topix...
Anon

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Someone hasn't been on the internet very long...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
The only reason I'm on here is to help defend a friend from the jealous lies in this kindergarten BS called Topix...
Yep, you have PROVEN to be here for those reasons, ay?

All BS aside, I remember being able to carry a pocket knife to high school. The only stipulation was the size of the blade. Is this the current policy for Greene County schools?
Kris

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

No. no weapons including knives, no matter what size, are to be on the school grounds at any time.
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

was there really a stabbing at the high school today? If they were competent enough to know wright from wrong can have their name told for what they did. Even worse when innocent children had to witness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Kris wrote:
No. no weapons including knives, no matter what size, are to be on the school grounds at any time.
Aha, thanks for reply.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
Really? At least wait til the news releases the name!! I'm sure the families of both boys DO NOT need this on Topix!! I honestly don't know why people start crap here!! I can honestly say I have NEVER started a forum here or added any info to make someone look bad.. The only reason I'm on here is to help defend a friend from the jealous lies in this kindergarten BS called Topix...
Make someone look bad? Buddy, I'm pretty sure that big ol' knife made him look bad...
Why

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Why is this on the Elizabethton forum?? Nobody here would even know who they are anyways.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Why wrote:
Why is this on the Elizabethton forum?? Nobody here would even know who they are anyways.
I hope this was one of the last posts you made last night. The booze hit you hard huh?
news flash

Kazakhstan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

REALLY?!?!?! I hadn't heard.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Wow, the more posts like this I read on "small-town in the East" forums like this the more glad I become that I live in a big city in the West. I'm not coming back here to read whatever you post about me, so feel free to commence slandering and putting me down with a mountain or southern drawl, and using non-words such as "y'all". What I mean is, evidently from certain posts I read on some of the boards "grammar" to you people means your parent's mother!(I hope you get that, I really do)
BFU

Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

PDX Dave wrote:
Wow, the more posts like this I read on "small-town in the East" forums like this the more glad I become that I live in a big city in the West. I'm not coming back here to read whatever you post about me, so feel free to commence slandering and putting me down with a mountain or southern drawl, and using non-words such as "y'all". What I mean is, evidently from certain posts I read on some of the boards "grammar" to you people means your parent's mother!(I hope you get that, I really do)
Do you know 'Syberian Princess'? She's from Vancouver too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

PDX Dave wrote:
Well, quit making it a habit to visit forums like this, huh? That solves your issues and ours. Hell, no more pompous degenerates who feel they were born with a golden stick up their arse will make a nice day for myself. I too have been to these majestic places that you consider "big cities"....... THEY SUCK IN EVERY ASPECT.

I love the south and our small towns. I don't have to worry about people who have been so desensitized to civilization that they rob people for bus fare. The driving in "big cities" alone, is enough to keep me rite where I am, and that is horrible to even put into words.

You aren't better than anyone here. If anything you will be the first to fall off when things get REAL. When your daydreams of a nice big city start turning into nightmares, remember us. We are living in a small town and reading about your unfortunate decision of where to live. Be careful bud, it's a jungle out there!
David

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Let it ALL hang out!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
$250,000 per year $120 per hour vs 10.10 OBAMAwage 5 min really 13
PROTECT Haslam Billions PILOT/FLYING J 7 min Vote HASLAM 29
VOTE Republican Broyles is one 9 min Arrogance GOP comes with 3
ISRAEL another plane down to make it look good 12 min Billions in aid 4
Hannah Riddle 39 min Cant believe it 16
HASLAM stand toe to toe with HAWK the wife beater 42 min cretin56 2
HAWK wife beating OK under SHARIA LAW/conservat... 44 min Under Cut hook 61
Lost respect for GPD 2 hr Nobody 31
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 2 hr Troll Hunter 203