Death of Greeneville Man Under Investigation

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
OHNO

Antioch, TN

#1 Apr 13, 2012
The Greeneville Police Department is investigating the death of a Greeneville man early this morning.

According to Police Chief Terry Cannon, officers responded to North Loretta and Church Street shortly after 4:00 this morning to the report of a man needing help. Upon arrival, 62-year-old Roy Carter Jr. of Greeneville was found lying in the street. He was treated by EMS and transported to Laughlin Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

The investigation into Carter's death is continuing, pending autopsy results.
Georgia

White Pine, TN

#2 Apr 14, 2012
Who killed him?
Sister Fatima

Marion, VA

#3 Apr 14, 2012
Georgia wrote:
Who killed him?
That's what they are trying to determine you idiot.
wondering

Antioch, TN

#4 Apr 14, 2012
A black man
didnt deserve to die

Gallatin, TN

#5 Apr 18, 2012
This man was a good man and didn't deserve what those people done to him. Yes the police is working on finding the man or men and I hope they get them real soon. AND THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE..
Polyken

Knoxville, TN

#6 Apr 18, 2012
There was more than one person. There was four. One was a female. And Roy didn,t do drugs VALERIE. The autopsy showed no drugs in him!!!!
GvilleGrad

Hendersonville, NC

#7 Apr 18, 2012
Did the people that do it rob him ?
Curious

Columbus, NC

#8 Apr 18, 2012
Polyken wrote:
There was more than one person. There was four. One was a female. And Roy didn,t do drugs VALERIE. The autopsy showed no drugs in him!!!!
Is the Valerie person you mentioned have a name that starts wit an "N"?
Josie

Greeneville, TN

#9 Apr 18, 2012
Prayers and thoughts for his family and friends.
okkk

Greeneville, TN

#10 Apr 18, 2012
Polyken wrote:
VALERIE wasn't there puke weed. And Roy did do drugs including crack.
didnt deserve to die

Gallatin, TN

#11 Apr 19, 2012
ok i have seen enough of this shit on here about Roy on this thing. All you people that think you know so much why dont you just go talk to the investigator.... He was a damn good man and all this trash talk needs to stop. Valerie had to be there because didnt she get questioned???? I dont know any of those people that done what they t done but I hope they get what they deserve... Those people hurt alot of people when they done this to him.. There has been several people talking about who done what. It will all come out in the wash.. All these people thats on drugs they need some help.. people killing people just to get what they want it's crazy. As far as the autopsy they are right no drugs was found in his system so DRUGS are out ruled in this one. The bottom line is he was KILLED for what?? Something stupid because he wouldn't take someone somewhere..
LMAO

Antioch, TN

#12 Apr 19, 2012
didnt deserve to die wrote:
ok i have seen enough of this shit on here about Roy on this thing. All you people that think you know so much why dont you just go talk to the investigator.... He was a damn good man and all this trash talk needs to stop. Valerie had to be there because didnt she get questioned???? I dont know any of those people that done what they t done but I hope they get what they deserve... Those people hurt alot of people when they done this to him.. There has been several people talking about who done what. It will all come out in the wash.. All these people thats on drugs they need some help.. people killing people just to get what they want it's crazy. As far as the autopsy they are right no drugs was found in his system so DRUGS are out ruled in this one. The bottom line is he was KILLED for what?? Something stupid because he wouldn't take someone somewhere..
She was questioned because the one who they think done it was were she was when he picked him up.So you don't know what happen either!!!!! If he was drug free he's not been clean long.
Polyken

Knoxville, TN

#13 Apr 19, 2012
didnt deserve to die wrote:
I agree with you completely. Roy was a very special person.He always went out of his way to help anyone. Me and my family will never forget him. And yes VALERIE N., was questioned by the detectives for about eight hours.Then released after????? So O(kkk),whatever klan that is. She was there.and the truth is going to come out. And GOD is going to make all the killers pay for taking the life of a loved one.VENGENCE IS GOD'S. My prayers and thoughts go out for all the family and real friends of ROY CARTER.
Polyken

Knoxville, TN

#14 Apr 19, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>She was questioned because the one who they think done it was were she was when he picked him up.So you don't know what happen either!!!!! If he was drug free he's not been clean long.
She knows alot to not have been there. Why are you laughing your a$$ off. A real good man got killed and you think its funny? I think its wierd that after she was questioned another man was taken in for questioning. And If its true Roy went back to drugs only the people who didnt care about him only knew.But I will never believe it.
tammy jones

United States

#15 Apr 19, 2012
People has no compassion at all anymore. Very few if any. I think america has officially became the most heartless country in the world... if anyone has any comments fr me I will b more than happy to give you my address so you can try and do to me what you did to my brother in law. He wouldn't give those guys no money because he didn't have it and then they tag teamed him so.. so if you still feel tough let me know!
Polyken

Knoxville, TN

#16 Apr 19, 2012
Way to go Tambo. It's not America, it's the people in it.I Love You Sister.
LmAo

Antioch, TN

#17 Apr 19, 2012
Polyken wrote:
<quoted text>She knows alot to not have been there. Why are you laughing your a$$ off. A real good man got killed and you think its funny? I think its wierd that after she was questioned another man was taken in for questioning. And If its true Roy went back to drugs only the people who didnt care about him only knew.But I will never believe it.
I am laughing my ass off because I can if I want. What was he doing out that late giving people rides, was it because he was a real good man or was it because he was after some drugs? And what was so weird about them letting her go? They do that when you haven't done anything wrong. What gets me is when people die doing something wrong people say he or she was so good. What about all the crack whores he has had at his house?
tammy jones

United States

#18 Apr 19, 2012
Only a crack head would no that lmao! Either way someone shouldn't have died because of some strung out crackhead. So maybe you need to find out the truth. Just like the killings in knoxville drugs or not they shouldn't of died nor shld anyone else. If that's the case you would be in front row of a hanging. Your making yourself look like an idiot! Seriously.. so get off a dead man case.
LmAo

Greeneville, TN

#19 Apr 20, 2012
No one has to make you look like an idiot; you do a good job at it yourself. Iím not a crack head but I knew him as I guess you could say I knew one. When it comes out on what happen you will look even more like the dumbass you are. But keep lyao you could stand to lose a lot of pounds back there.
didnt deserve to die

Gallatin, TN

#20 Apr 20, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>She was questioned because the one who they think done it was were she was when he picked him up.So you don't know what happen either!!!!! If he was drug free he's not been clean long.
Yes I do know alot about what happened because for one I have known him for a long time I mean considering he was family I have seen what was at his house and I do know for a fact that he didn't have drugs in his system. Can you say the same??? We will find out what happened and when this goes to trial then every last one of them will go to jail. Even if drugs was involved it should have never come down to what happened!!! I guess you can agree if your not some druggie yourself. I'm sure the ones that done what they done has someone in there life that they love and care about I mean really if you know so much about Roy then I guess you knew that he was a sick man.... I guess you were at his house and the hospital when he was in ICU when he couldn't breath.... I guess you just know everything will let me tell you something YOU DON'T KNOW SH!T!!! Because it's very well known that your one of the dumb a$$ people that deal in drugs and could careless about anyone but a FIX!!! So do all of us a favor and MAYBE TRY to get off the drugs and save your life before the drugs take ahold or have they already!!!! Oh and if you knew Roy then you would know that he would give the shirt off his back just to help someone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EZ girls at Parker 6 min Kohlrabi 2
cheating wives 8 min Wise Up 12
Wreck on Erwin hwy 10 min Really 46
Eddie Jennings 20 min dingleberry 49
Booster basketball 21 min no offense 44
edwina orr 59 min Geeze Louise 7
Are you attending the James Carpenter trial? 1 hr OMG 19
wheel tax 3 hr more waste 137
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Tom 6,730
***** last post wins ***** 14 hr Kohlrabi 983
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl