I love Tara and her brother is very cute(: anyone know his number???(:
marcus

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2010
who made this?
none ya

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Sep 21, 2010
SLUT N MAN HOE! like bro like sister. tara has a new boy toy every week n the girl cnt keep her legs closed! Marcus tries to be a player. Poor allison cant see whts right in front of her face. i feel for ya girl n ill let you know all i know about him cheatin too. His friends dnt keep his secrets like he thinks! F*ck both these hoes! No actually dnt f*ck them unless you want all kinds of stds!
Allison

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Sep 21, 2010
Ashlie wrote:
I love Tara and her brother is very cute(: anyone know his number???(:
Sorry can't have it he's taken dear :)
Allison

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Sep 21, 2010
none ya wrote:
SLUT N MAN HOE! like bro like sister. tara has a new boy toy every week n the girl cnt keep her legs closed! Marcus tries to be a player. Poor allison cant see whts right in front of her face. i feel for ya girl n ill let you know all i know about him cheatin too. His friends dnt keep his secrets like he thinks! F*ck both these hoes! No actually dnt f*ck them unless you want all kinds of stds!
Ok then, tell me :)
marcus

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Sep 21, 2010
lol your on like every page talking shit bout me, i dont cheat and have never cheated on allison. we're always with eachother so yeah good try. like how you hide ur name too let me know how i cheat on her? and with who? right!:) good try
none ya

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Sep 21, 2010
Allison wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then, tell me :)
theres so much to tell.. numba one thing... who does the boy live next to? HALI BOWMAN!!! think bout it if you didnt realize this then your dumber than i thought! He texts all my friends all the time ive seen it myself. i wouldntt want MY man textin all kinds of girls. poor thing ):
marcus

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Sep 21, 2010
haha i just moved back in to my mom's stupid sh!t. and she always goes through my phone so good try again.:) keep trying
Allison

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Sep 21, 2010
I'm not even gonna dignify this stupid shit with a response. U won't give ur names and the only person u can mention is little hali bowman? Right. And ur just jealous cuz tara looks ten times better than u and she can actually get a guy. This is ridiculous!
private

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Sep 21, 2010
none ya what are you talking about if he cheats on her that's all him but him but she cheats on him all the time too so their right for each other!
marcus

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Sep 21, 2010
haha ok what ever you kids say!
none ya

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Sep 21, 2010
Allison wrote:
I'm not even gonna dignify this stupid shit with a response. U won't give ur names and the only person u can mention is little hali bowman? Right. And ur just jealous cuz tara looks ten times better than u and she can actually get a guy. This is ridiculous!
Well i tried to tell ya babee. N no im NOT jealous of tara mays f*ck no. Nobody in this town is jealous of that!
extra

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Sep 21, 2010
People always talk smack let it go. I know both of them their not bad and would do anything for anyone!
marcus

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Sep 21, 2010
thanks
Mel

United States

#18 Sep 21, 2010
Im not trying to be mean here but i think if you guys stop replying they will shut up. Im sure they seen where you and allison were commenting on something else so they made a thread about you knowing you two would respond. This is topix no one believes the gossip on here so just let the haters do what they do best HATE!
betty

Johnson City, TN

#19 Sep 21, 2010
ithink all of you should grow the hell up and get alife.you all are jeolous of each other again grow up.
gross

Murfreesboro, TN

#22 Sep 21, 2010
is this that tall dude w long hair who graduated from cdhs? gahhh he used to text me and try to talk to me all the time. negative!
curious

Johnson City, TN

#23 Sep 22, 2010
is she really that nasty? damn.. thats one to stay away from. People that go around spreading STDs should be shot on sight....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 46 min whatimeisit 11,267
iPhone 8 and food stamps 2 hr sabo 2
Michelle Willis Malone 8 hr Mr brownstone 5
Max Planck For Sheriff 9 hr manbutter fingers 750
News Hurley: Tusculum College Must Distinguish Itsel... 10 hr kitkat 27
Tweets 10 hr remove head from ass 46
Uranium One Special Counsel 10 hr Sad Commentary 46
Women to AVOID AT ALL COSTS in Greeneville Thu Youfool 31

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages