Leigh Ann Mitchell- very 2 faced!!

Leigh Ann Mitchell- very 2 faced!!

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
34dog

Gallatin, TN

#1 Aug 26, 2011
Heard she is very two faced!! What do y'all think?? I think she is... BAD!
truth for ya

Brevard, NC

#3 Aug 26, 2011
Sweetie, over half of greeneville is multi-faced! Lol
34dog

Gallatin, TN

#4 Aug 26, 2011
Greene goblin. I barely know her!
Native

Kingston Springs, TN

#6 Aug 27, 2011
The Mitchells are a model family, so people are jealous. She's gorgeous and sweet as can be. Paul is a very friendly, handsome fellow who makes big money as an engineer for Eastman. I'd trade places with Paul Mitchell in a heartbeat.
wtf

United States

#7 Aug 27, 2011
Native wrote:
The Mitchells are a model family, so people are jealous. She's gorgeous and sweet as can be. Paul is a very friendly, handsome fellow who makes big money as an engineer for Eastman. I'd trade places with Paul Mitchell in a heartbeat.
Yeah if you call her not letting her kids see their grandmother for over 8 years respectable... Either this is Leanne herself or im surprised you had the intelligence to even turn on the computer or you dont know her at all.
Native

Kingston Springs, TN

#8 Aug 27, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah if you call her not letting her kids see their grandmother for over 8 years respectable... Either this is Leanne herself or im surprised you had the intelligence to even turn on the computer or you dont know her at all.
I didn't write the word "respectable" in my post, but yes I would consider Leanne a person very worthy of respect. I know nothing of her extended family relationships.
34dog

Gallatin, TN

#9 Aug 27, 2011
Native wrote:
The Mitchells are a model family, so people are jealous. She's gorgeous and sweet as can be. Paul is a very friendly, handsome fellow who makes big money as an engineer for Eastman. I'd trade places with Paul Mitchell in a heartbeat.
definately Leigh ann posting this. And model family...sure. I see them as filthy two faces people
Sarah

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2011
Yeah right. Like Leigh Ann would ever even get on topix. I don't know her well but her and her husband seem very nice. Some people just need to grow up and get another hobby other than bashing people who don't deserve it.
Replay22

Gallatin, TN

#11 Aug 27, 2011
Sarah wrote:
Yeah right. Like Leigh Ann would ever even get on topix. I don't know her well but her and her husband seem very nice. Some people just need to grow up and get another hobby other than bashing people who don't deserve it.
wait to you get to know them... And yeah nice to your face
haha123

Gallatin, TN

#12 Aug 27, 2011
Totally agree she is two faced!! People are starting to relize how she really is...
Love22

Gallatin, TN

#13 Aug 28, 2011
Totally agreed!! A twofaced famiy!!! People think they are all sweet and crap and then you get to know them and bam there/she is a bitch! But not to your face!
AnotherLoser

United States

#14 Aug 28, 2011
Why do you people worry about others? Is it so hard to stop and worry about your own life?
kansasgirl

Gallatin, TN

#15 Aug 28, 2011
She is very two-faced. She thinks her family is all that and perfect. When their not. She thinks her kids are perfect little angels to but really her daughter is a spoiled, anobby brat who gets anything she wants and she is just plain rude.
greenegirl

Gallatin, TN

#16 Aug 29, 2011
Your right, VERY two faced!!!! She is a sweet heart to your face and total BITCH behind it. She thinks her family is all that and crap when there not.
right on gurl

Gallatin, TN

#17 Aug 29, 2011
Your so right!! She is sooo two faced it's not even funny!!!
Hello

United States

#18 Aug 30, 2011
kansasgirl wrote:
She is very two-faced. She thinks her family is all that and perfect. When their not. She thinks her kids are perfect little angels to but really her daughter is a spoiled, anobby brat who gets anything she wants and she is just plain rude.
You have you opinions fine maybe she is two faced but dont bring kids into this c'mon
SeenIt2

Kingston Springs, TN

#19 Aug 30, 2011
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
You have you opinions fine maybe she is two faced but dont bring kids into this c'mon
Totally agreed! Chapter-1 / Section-A of the Topix Basher's handbook clearly reads, "don't bring innocent children into it". Yes come'on people, please don't mention children. Just don't do it. I can't prove the lady has another side to her. I just know what I see and I like it! She's very nice to me, as is her husband. That's all I know. Hey are there any other men here who have wives that can be bitchy.. going off on what you "should've been doing" and then they answer the phone, talking all sweet to whoever? How do they do that? Unfortunately that's how my wife is. Oh btw, this is not Leigh-Ann, but a neighbor. As far as I know she's unaware of this thread or topix in general.
Concerned parent

Kingston Springs, TN

#20 Aug 30, 2011
SeenIt2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agreed! Chapter-1 / Section-A of the Topix Basher's handbook clearly reads, "don't bring innocent children into it". Yes come'on people, please don't mention children. Just don't do it. I can't prove the lady has another side to her. I just know what I see and I like it! She's very nice to me, as is her husband. That's all I know. Hey are there any other men here who have wives that can be bitchy.. going off on what you "should've been doing" and then they answer the phone, talking all sweet to whoever? How do they do that? Unfortunately that's how my wife is. Oh btw, this is not Leigh-Ann, but a neighbor. As far as I know she's unaware of this thread or topix in general.
She is on here all the time.
Totally right

Gallatin, TN

#21 Aug 31, 2011
She is totally two faced person, she just needs to get over herself!!
cantcatchme

Gallatin, TN

#22 Aug 31, 2011
I totally agreed that she is two faced! I know your not allowed to bring "innocent" children on here. But she is teaching her children atleat he daughter to be the same way. Sweet to your face witch behind your back. Not so innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SG Volleyball 18 min i know 42
Mean Walmart Rant... 1 hr Just Dubya 87
________Flat Earth ________ 1 hr Leonardo 61
Southern Independence 2 hr Leonardo 7
Good churches? 2 hr Dr Wu 26
sex (Apr '11) 2 hr Morelock 30
Is Trump going soft on us... 4 hr Leonardo 46
parent fight at CC Elementary 4 hr fred sanford 20
Bad wreck tonight 12 hr Mr Christian 4

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages