Bowling Green, KY

#45 Dec 2, 2012
I do to!

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#46 Dec 2, 2012
ladyinwait wrote:
Yes I am a female, and i would know if i'm crazy..
LOL! Is that a self-assessment? I'm not a hard man to find...look at my profile, there are multiple methods by which to contact me and I run every evening at Tusculum trails. Please feel free to contact me...I don't bite (not hard anyway :-)) and I always enjoy meeting new people.(-:

http://www.catmandodesign.com/
itsmeisitu

Duluth, GA

#47 Dec 6, 2012
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm envious of you. I've lived in Greene County for 40 years now. I have yet to become near aswrong on that one. Really though you were someone popular as you are. Never thought of those two posters being the same, but you're probably right. I guess thinking like that comes with your experience in law.
Wrong this time. I really thought you were someone else. Sorry. And by the way, I do occasionally look on topic because most of the time it's funny. I don't know but a few people in Greeneville anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be careful what you wish for 7 min Wow 6
oh i was looking for the famous WW 41 min Crazy 22
name the person that you wanr to have sex with (Feb '11) 1 hr Bill Cosby 4
elizabeth whitson 1 hr This guy 2
Elizabeth whitson 1 hr This guy 3
South greene football 1 hr Bohemian Girl 17
Dennis Shipley 1 hr older and wiser 29
The Pot Plane (Apr '10) 15 hr Trunketeer 366
More from around the web

Personal Finance