Comments
21 - 40 of 44 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2012
truelove

Nolensville, TN

#24 Nov 26, 2012
it would not be easy.thin line between love and hate.the hate would have to truly be gone from the past.only true love could do that.
Only if wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the right amount of strength.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Nov 26, 2012
George says hate is strong word. If he were around he would tell you what ''true love'' really is. Seriously he knows everything. But honestly you shouldn't hate, sometimes you want to but if you faced this person would it make a difference?

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#26 Nov 26, 2012
itsmeisit wrote:
<quoted text>My idea is that "things" and "reputation" won over true love. All these years u have settled and not re1043ally been happy. If this is my beautiful friend your doing me the same way. I knew I would never be your #1 because we had talked about her. I have now "settled" because I care so much for you I will take what comfort I can get from being with you. You are a great man.
Maybe I chose the wrong road in hindsight but the past is the past and I try not to dwell there. I’ve trained myself through the years to focus on the here and now, today, the moment, yet we all have our moments of regret, right? You just never know when or where it may come from. If you know me, tell me why it is most women, young or old, see me as a dad, brother or best friend almost immediately? Why do they take me into their confidence, tell me their secrets, expose themselves and seem so trusting of me? Have I really become that “safe” and predictable? Is the wall or “lines in the sand” that obvious?
I do

Fort Campbell, TN

#27 Nov 26, 2012
truelove wrote:
how could your ever get back.i am sure a lot has happend sens then.once a door is closed can you ever reopen it. <quoted text>
....the door was kinda just left open when he left.
I do

Fort Campbell, TN

#28 Nov 26, 2012
truelove wrote:
it would not be easy.thin line between love and hate.the hate would have to truly be gone from the past.only true love could do that.<quoted text>
....never was any hate as far as I know....

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#29 Nov 26, 2012
everyday!! Think of you often
itsmeisitu

Duluth, GA

#30 Nov 27, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I chose the wrong road in hindsight but the past is the past and I try not to dwell there. I’ve trained myself through the years to focus on the here and now, today, the moment, yet we all have our moments of regret, right? You just never know when or where it may come from. If you know me, tell me why it is most women, young or old, see me as a dad, brother or best friend almost immediately? Why do they take me into their confidence, tell me their secrets, expose themselves and seem so trusting of me? Have I really become that “safe” and predictable? Is the wall or “lines in the sand” that obvious?
If you are who I think you are I have never thought of you as any of the three you mentioned. You overwhelmed me the first time I layed eyes on you in a good way. I research people I intend to get close to. I already knew you were a great man before I experienced it. I tend to believe a person until I am betrayed. Besides I had already ask my dad bout you and heard what I already knew! Always trust your dad.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#31 Nov 27, 2012
itsmeisitu wrote:
<quoted text>If you are who I think you are I have never thought of you as any of the three you mentioned. You overwhelmed me the first time I layed eyes on you in a good way. I research people I intend to get close to. I already knew you were a great man before I experienced it. I tend to believe a person until I am betrayed. Besides I had already ask my dad bout you and heard what I already knew! Always trust your dad.
I'm somewhat intrigued yet this is Topix, the land of smoke and mirrors (and a few crazy people!), so I've learned to be suspicious and wary...especially about anonymous posts. All the women I've met and became friends with in this area have been through "real world" contact so if you indeed do know me, you know you can speak freely about this or anything else on your mind the next time you see me in person.(-:(I do agree though...ALWAYS trust your dad!)
itsmeisitu

Duluth, GA

#32 Nov 27, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm somewhat intrigued yet this is Topix, the land of smoke and mirrors (and a few crazy people!), so I've learned to be suspicious and wary...especially about anonymous posts. All the women I've met and became friends with in this area have been through "real world" contact so if you indeed do know me, you know you can speak freely about this or anything else on your mind the next time you see me in person.(-:(I do agree though...ALWAYS trust your dad!)
I use to answer the phone by my name. Also, we have one big thing in caman. Jnsbflmkt
I do

Fort Campbell, TN

#33 Nov 29, 2012
Hi :/
itsmeisitu

Duluth, GA

#34 Nov 30, 2012
Where did u go GSP_trpr?

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#35 Dec 1, 2012
itsmeisitu wrote:
<quoted text> I use to answer the phone by my name. Also, we have one big thing in caman. Jnsbflmkt
I'm sorry, obviously you've mistaken me for someone else. Good luck in finding that person you do know though.(-:
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#36 Dec 1, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, obviously you've mistaken me for someone else. Good luck in finding that person you do know though.(-:
GSP looks like you now have 2 followers. itsmeisitu and Chris. LOL, good luck with that. Hopefully, itsmeisitu is a lot more mature.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#37 Dec 1, 2012
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
GSP looks like you now have 2 followers. itsmeisitu and Chris. LOL, good luck with that. Hopefully, itsmeisitu is a lot more mature.
LOL! This is Greeneville Topix. They're probably one and the same.(-:
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#38 Dec 1, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! This is Greeneville Topix. They're probably one and the same.(-:
I'm envious of you. I've lived in Greene County for 40 years now. I have yet to become near as popular as you are. Never thought of those two posters being the same, but you're probably right. I guess thinking like that comes with your experience in law.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#39 Dec 1, 2012
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm envious of you. I've lived in Greene County for 40 years now. I have yet to become near as popular as you are. Never thought of those two posters being the same, but you're probably right. I guess thinking like that comes with your experience in law.
LOL! It doesn't take a detective to figure all this out, not even someone that internet savvy. It's pretty evident...just like the nose on one's face. Topix is nowhere to be popular anyhow because most folks who visit the site are dropping in to see whose name is being mentioned for gossip and trash talk. I doubt many have any interest whatsoever in general discussion or political rants.
ladyinwait

Nashville, TN

#40 Dec 1, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! It doesn't take a detective to figure all this out, not even someone that internet savvy. It's pretty evident...just like the nose on one's face. Topix is nowhere to be popular anyhow because most folks who visit the site are dropping in to see whose name is being mentioned for gossip and trash talk. I doubt many have any interest whatsoever in general discussion or political rants.
Yes your right this is a place for gossipan trash talk,but iv been following your threads.It would be nice to meet you in person and talk.I think we would have a lot in common.Iam not one of the crazys.
LOL

United States

#41 Dec 1, 2012
I miss you too.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#42 Dec 1, 2012
ladyinwait wrote:
<quoted text>Yes your right this is a place for gossipan trash talk,but iv been following your threads.It would be nice to meet you in person and talk.I think we would have a lot in common.Iam not one of the crazys.
Are you male or female? How do I know you're not crazy?
ladyinwait

Nashville, TN

#43 Dec 2, 2012
Yes I am a female, and i would know if i'm crazy..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buck garland 9 min heard from a friend 9
Preston Pitts a.k.a Jason Miller (scammer) (Mar '13) 11 min bountyhunter 37
Possible Animal Neglect 14 min animal lover 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 22 min TheRealZeke 9,316
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 24 min Jennifer Renee 3,658
BURNS JAIL 40 to 400 inmates at 35k per year 25 min freddie 4
food country 29 min winn dixie 4
Davis Street 7 hr CampCreeper 33
old men at greystone dump 9 hr visitor 16
south greene football 11 hr vincen F 39
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••