Back off sister, it was meant for me!:) lol Happy Thanksgiving
Oh, Lordy!(-8

Happy Thanksgiving to you!
itsmeisitu

Duluth, GA

#7 Nov 21, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
I miss HER...far away and long ago!
If this is my "beautiful blue eyes" friend, you will always miss her because you love her but made her go to another. Should have made the jump and kept her for your own.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 22, 2012
itsmeisitu wrote:
<quoted text> If this is my "beautiful blue eyes" friend, you will always miss her because you love her but made her go to another. Should have made the jump and kept her for your own.
When you're young, career, future, goals, expectations are what lead certain people down a chosen path. Right or wrong, that's just the way life is for some. Just some days, running along, I catch the sky looking a certain way, the sun setting at a certain point on the horizon and stopping in my tracks, looking far West, I still feel that overwhelming "vibe" we shared. After ALL these years...maybe it is regret after all.
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Nov 22, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're young, career, future, goals, expectations are what lead certain people down a chosen path. Right or wrong, that's just the way life is for some. Just some days, running along, I catch the sky looking a certain way, the sun setting at a certain point on the horizon and stopping in my tracks, looking far West, I still feel that overwhelming "vibe" we shared. After ALL these years...maybe it is regret after all.
What a romantic story for me to start my thanksgiving day with. You've probably got a few hours before your alias awakes. I've noticed he doesn't start his stupid posting until later in the day. I'm sure he's a young punk kid that sleeps in. Happy Thanksgiving.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What a romantic story for me to start my thanksgiving day with. You've probably got a few hours before your alias awakes. I've noticed he doesn't start his stupid posting until later in the day. I'm sure he's a young punk kid that sleeps in. Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, Hmm! I wonder, does anyone else believe in "vibes" through time and distance or is just wishful thinking?!?!?(-:

“Dream Catcher”

Location hidden

#11 Nov 22, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, Hmm! I wonder, does anyone else believe in "vibes" through time and distance or is just wishful thinking?!?!?(-:
Yes I do and it took me and the love of my life 20 years to finally make that plunge. He was like you ... career, life ect. Some stubbornness on both our parts lol. But we were always thinking and missing each other. I believe in vibes...also in God blessing us with each other.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#12 Nov 22, 2012
Always Faithful 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do and it took me and the love of my life 20 years to finally make that plunge. He was like you ... career, life ect. Some stubbornness on both our parts lol. But we were always thinking and missing each other. I believe in vibes...also in God blessing us with each other.
I'll admit it, I'm envious! It's been about that long here...maybe even 25, but it seems like just yesterday sometimes. I have her address, email and phone but I never do contact her. It's simply TOO damn hard! She always does me though...without fail! Just yesterday she emailed me wishing me Happy Thanksgiving and writing she would always care for and be there for me, regardless! If I could summon the courage...(-:
Tim

Gallatin, TN

#14 Nov 22, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll admit it, I'm envious! It's been about that long here...maybe even 25, but it seems like just yesterday sometimes. I have her address, email and phone but I never do contact her. It's simply TOO damn hard! She always does me though...without fail! Just yesterday she emailed me wishing me Happy Thanksgiving and writing she would always care for and be there for me, regardless! If I could summon the courage...(-:
WAHHHHH! Wussy! Who cares!
Stop

Franklin, KY

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Being so coldhearted to people!
I do

Fort Campbell, TN

#16 Nov 23, 2012
....miss you....all the time....<3
crazzy-stupid

Nolensville, TN

#17 Nov 23, 2012
me too...
I do wrote:
....miss you....all the time....<3
I do

Fort Campbell, TN

#18 Nov 24, 2012
....just want to be back where I belong....<3
itsmeisit

Duluth, GA

#20 Nov 26, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
My idea is that "things" and "reputation" won over true love. All these years u have settled and not re1043ally been happy. If this is my beautiful friend your doing me the same way. I knew I would never be your #1 because we had talked about her. I have now "settled" because I care so much for you I will take what comfort I can get from being with you. You are a great man.
truelove

Nolensville, TN

#21 Nov 26, 2012
how could your ever get back.i am sure a lot has happend sens then.once a door is closed can you ever reopen it.
I do wrote:
....just want to be back where I belong....<3
Only if

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Nov 26, 2012
truelove wrote:
how could your ever get back.i am sure a lot has happend sens then.once a door is closed can you ever reopen it. <quoted text>
You have the right amount of strength.
Kangaroo

Pageland, SC

#23 Nov 26, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like a way to deter any women who might be interested. Men and their games.

Gay much? I'm asking if you are "happy". Haha haha Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutshall 1 hr Anyone 1
Ricky smelcer and Cory mathes 2 hr Tori charles 1
Movie to be filmed in Greene County, TN 2 hr whothehellcares- 19
Brook reeves & Josh Cook (Apr '11) 2 hr J swig 51
Finally equal rights under the law for all 3 hr whothehellcares- 134
Our last Independence Day? 3 hr whothehellcares- 11
Road blocks 4 hr Dr Wu 8
Ah the Confederate Flag 5 hr whothehellcares- 33
gneville sun hard up for news 7 hr Formerly Sad 45
Transgender bathroom 9 hr Curious 60