Best place to get tattoo's
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I have seven

Fort Campbell, TN

#21 Sep 19, 2010
Craven Ink sucks. I went there to talk to an "artist" about coming up with an original Celtic Warrior tattoo and everyone in there pointed me to the flash books. Nobody wanted to take time to even talk to me and I was the only customer in the shop.
just sayin

Hendersonville, TN

#22 Sep 19, 2010
Studio 13 in Johnson City is good
just me

Huntington, IN

#23 Sep 19, 2010
Justin Page in Kingsport is excellent!!! Check out some of his work on myspace. Very talented
Britt

Moore, SC

#24 May 7, 2011
Tattoos by Wayne in Jefferson City. They are extremely clean. You see them wash their hands, open the needle, they wear gloves, open the ink & everything in front of you. I got mine done there and they did a great job & I didn't get an infection or anything. I know the tattoo artists at craven ink & the only one I would let come near me would be Medusa & even she isn't the cleanist.
Bryce

Johnson City, TN

#25 Mar 5, 2013
Here's the thing, read the Health Inspection Scores and speak with an artist. No matter where you go to. Pick your artist by the portfolio and their willingness you help you get what you are wanting within reason. Everyone has their choice. Most local artists in the area are supportive of each other, I'm unsure as to why more people can't be. If you get a bad vibe, walk out and try another place. It's a permanent thing. But forming an opinion from other peoples bad experiences (even if they are completely unfounded and untrue in most cases)? Untrustworthy. Go and see for yourself. No body will hold you down and tattoo or pierce you against your will at any of these shops.

As to Craven since everyone seems to want to be derogatory-- I'll leave this here and let the work speak for itself.

https://www.facebook.com/CravenInkTattoo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed limits on blue springs parkway. 3 min HHC 8
Trump and China dropping presidential term limi... 10 min John 1
workhouse inmates mowing school grounds 47 min freebird 25
Florida Shooting Scared Deputies 53 min Mrs Roberson 19
No Trump collusion with the Russians 1 hr keep up the good ... 47
Road commissioner 1 hr Wona a be cop 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr -Papa-Smurf- 11,495
gcsd 9 hr Jay Walter Jones 43

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages