Friendofdog

Blackcatgreeneyes

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#28 May 10, 2013
I just put Myst Defy on top, which is the position that I like to see her. But, I REALLY look forward to Shemp's latest polls. I like all you guys, but I have been to busy to get on here much lately.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#30 May 10, 2013
Is there a write in feature?
Not the Doc

Van Nuys, CA

#31 May 10, 2013
PoopyBallZ wrote:
1. Me
2. Buster thang
There is no poster compared to "The Doctor" aka "Doc".

He haas not posted for almost a year and he haunts posters so bad that at least 30 to 40 posters have been accused of being him.

He brought Topix to their knees then decided he was tired of playing with them.

He even sent C Tolles a pic of his own house, his phone number and address. Then asked him how he liked his anonymous do nothing policy.

Go the Top Stories and teh Christian forum. Post under the Doc or The Doctor nic oppose same sex marriage and support God. You will likely be banned out of Topix fear of the Doc.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#32 May 10, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
P2BN cracks me up. Aly turns me on. WTHC makes me think.
What do I make you think about... That I'm quite possibly retarded and should be institutionalized...

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#33 May 10, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
I just put Myst Defy on top, which is the position that I like to see her. But, I REALLY look forward to Shemp's latest polls. I like all you guys, but I have been to busy to get on here much lately.
aw, you know me so well. I do so love to dominate! You're my number 1, always!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#35 May 10, 2013
Dafuq wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure is..
Favorite topix poster - Hotti_Hollerand..
LOL... thanks

How have you been?

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#37 May 10, 2013
Dafuq wrote:
<quoted text>
I been doing. Todays been kinda blah an I've been sleepy so glad its almost over. I want sunny an 85 but mother nature is being mean to us lol..
How have you been? Didn't bring any KY fans along with you ;)
It was a busy day for me , Fridays are crazy at work . I would love some sunshine, also.

Well .. No I didn't bring any fans with me .. BUT... I can post a link and drag a few here if you would like .:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#39 May 10, 2013
Dafuq wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, nah, nah, ones enough ;)
Fridays are crazy at work? You work in a mental hospital? That explains the being a KY fan lmao...
The sunshine is hiding it seems. Somebody told its supposed to be in the 30s sun an mon maybe? I'm hoping I heard em wrong. That's more than I can take this time of the year.. Maybe we can get a "topix sun dance" started an run the cold, rainy, cloudy days off..
No mental hospital .. But those I work with could be mental patients ! LOL... Not only am I a KY fan but also an Alabama football fan ever since I started watching sports. LOVE football.

What weather map are you looking at? Are you sure you're in TN? My map says very nice next week ..in the high 60's and 70's :) You might think about moving .:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

"Always On The Go "

#41 May 10, 2013
I am cheering for the TN girls softball team .. And I did cheer for the girls basketball team ... So don't ride me about my choices . BUT I REFUSE to wear that Gawd awful orange !!:) I'll ship you some KY BLUE ... Then we'll call it even. Haha

I hope you don't know that weather man personally !! Or maybe you should just party with him .... What all do you have to do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just so you knoe 5 min Independent1 47
businesses refusing gays 10 min Kohlrabi 28
A very interesting few Bible verses to ponder 12 min whothehellcares- 46
I just won the US$ 50,000,000 powerball jackpot. 13 min z0neCrew 8
Drunks & Druggies behind the wheel!!!!!! 13 min callitasiseeit 2
Poll Why am I a Topix Troll? 21 min Trunketeer 58
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 31 min Trunketeer 7,710
What do Christians do at night in the bible belt? 42 min That dude 30
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search