First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hello

United States

#1 May 29, 2013
Any in greeneville?

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 May 29, 2013
Maddox.
In The Know

Duluth, GA

#3 May 29, 2013
John Maddux will be the best around.
Hello

United States

#4 May 29, 2013
How do i get ahold of him? Is his listing in the book?

“from parts unknown”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 May 29, 2013
Hello wrote:
Any in greeneville?
Yes, me. Send me a check and I will get right under it. They call me Magnet PI.
yep

Johnson City, TN

#8 May 29, 2013
Hello wrote:
How do i get ahold of him? Is his listing in the book?
Yep. Look in the yellow pages under "sneaky".

Since: Jan 13

United States

#9 May 30, 2013
Booger_ Burns wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, me. Send me a check and I will get right under it. They call me Magnet PI.
how much would you charge to come over and find missing socks? I have about 12 in a pile with no mates.
Is Mike Musick any good

Novi, MI

#10 May 30, 2013
Just curious...

“from parts unknown”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 May 30, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>how much would you charge to come over and find missing socks? I have about 12 in a pile with no mates.
I would work free for you.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 May 30, 2013
Maddox does unbelievable work. Sure helped me out!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13 May 30, 2013
PoopyBallZ wrote:
Hire my ex girlfriend. That bitch found out everything.
Too funny!!!!!

Since: Jan 13

United States

#14 May 30, 2013
Booger_ Burns wrote:
<quoted text>
I would work free for you.
wow, but that would make me feel bad. Hey do u like to play scabble?i sent u a mssg, get on facebook and we can play.

“from parts unknown”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15 Jun 1, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>wow, but that would make me feel bad. Hey do u like to play scabble?i sent u a mssg, get on facebook and we can play.
Hey Kristilou. I'll try to make an account today. I have never been to FaceBook.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#16 Jun 1, 2013
Booger_ Burns wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Kristilou. I'll try to make an account today. I have never been to FaceBook.
its fun ilike to play scrabble during little breaks during the day.
beth

Greeneville, TN

#17 Jun 1, 2013
kristilou you are a smart ass in every post you make

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Jun 1, 2013
beth wrote:
kristilou you are a smart ass in every post you make
I've seen many posts where she hasn't been.
No way

Jonesville, SC

#19 Jun 1, 2013
If your trying to catch a cheating spouse, why waste all that money. If you suspect there is something going on, then there probably is. If I didnt trust my spouse so much that I'm thinking of hiring a PI, I would just get rid of them and keep my money. Lol

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#20 Jun 1, 2013
No way wrote:
If your trying to catch a cheating spouse, why waste all that money. If you suspect there is something going on, then there probably is. If I didnt trust my spouse so much that I'm thinking of hiring a PI, I would just get rid of them and keep my money. Lol
Personally, I agree with you! I found myself about to embark upon covert measures to essentially confirm the obvious & went "WAIT A MINUTE"! If I had to resort to spying because I couldn't trust my mate based on legitimate red flags of inappropriate marital conduct then I decided I didn't need to be in the ratio ship. However, some people feel like they just have to know to be sure. Others will still be in denial if they catch them red handed. It's all in what you personally want & can live with/without I guess.

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#21 Jun 1, 2013
** ratio ship (lol silly smart phone!) meant relationship above
Sooooo

Jonesville, SC

#24 Jun 8, 2013
Did you catch him or not???? Dont leave us hanging!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 min Curious 149,050
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 45 min Lol 11
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 47 min Mr Man 9,437
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Curious 4,008
GVDC is it cost effective or wasteful Governmen... 1 hr Curious 17
blonde girl at Dairy Queen in mosheim 1 hr Curious 48
Linda Kirk + furniture... 1 hr Taxpayer 2
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••