Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2013
tom

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jan 18, 2013
See this is the Reason the POLICE need to be brought down few notches.. ruined guys life. false arrest. acusations. etc... they should be held accountable.lost jobs. admitted they LIED.. The law needs to change, and if police DONT do there JOBS right. THEY pay the price.! where are the morals of policeman,judges. lawyers... we could DO without you..

Since: Dec 12

Irmo, SC

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Huh???

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Do you have the begining to the story? We are lost.:/

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Front page of the Sun today.
Wow

Travelers Rest, SC

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Tom your an idiot learn the facts before you get your little fingers going on the computer :) the man was completely guilty he just got lucky!
Whatever

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Wow wrote:
Tom your an idiot learn the facts before you get your little fingers going on the computer :) the man was completely guilty he just got lucky!
I'll disagree. The cop (Pat Hankins) admitted on the stand that he lied about having DNA.
awesome O

Charlotte, NC

#7 Jan 18, 2013
The dude is lucky cause sounds to me like he was guilty and got off from lack of evidence
Whatever

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Jan 18, 2013
awesome O wrote:
The dude is lucky cause sounds to me like he was guilty and got off from lack of evidence
If they don't have enough evidence, it's a big waste of tax payers money to charge him. Twelve people obviously though he was innocent, that's enough for me.
Wow

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll disagree. The cop (Pat Hankins) admitted on the stand that he lied about having DNA.
Really? Was you there to hear this? The guy just got lucky because they didnt send it off!
Crime Lab

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2013
except traffic tickets its nothing about sending it off trust me if they had it they woulda sent it off because just a arrest dont go to their monthly quota the arrest has to be followed by a guilty verdict and their not going to make the simple mistake of not sending dna off if they have it to start with
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Was you there to hear this? The guy just got lucky because they didnt send it off!
Were you there is the way you should of asked me. No I was not. I just happened to read it in the paper. Do you know that they didn't send it off for sure? Please tell us more. Maybe with all your evidence we can convict him of another charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min Julia 146,114
ISIS spreading EBOLA 9 min Kohlrabi 2
Joan Rivers current status 19 min NobodyUKno 9
Nitrogen water problem. .. 21 min mafia moll 9
LABOR DAY appease low wage hard work as the ri... 24 min formally known as... 3
you married a ? 26 min Tam Phat 7
Dad creates app to remind about children in hot... 31 min Dixie iron fist 6
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 2 hr Health Scammers 13
south greene football 12 hr jake 50
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs