Rolesville, NC

#1 Feb 4, 2013
How do you deal with a moocher?

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Give in to enabling them. Wait, what?

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2013
As soon as they get inntournpresence start POOR MOUTHING like you're aboutmtomask them for money.,sometimes they leave skid marks.

Greeneville, TN

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Let them starve! Funny thing, if people, churches & Obama would stop supporting them they might get a job.

Zirconia, NC

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Let them starve! Funny thing, if people, churches & Obama would stop supporting them they might get a job.

Charlotte, NC

#6 Feb 5, 2013
I know way to many mochers...i don't the name of the road but its next to hill st. And highland her name is Vickey Holland she has a girlfriend that red headed short really ugly anyways I was over there the other day and they tried so fukin hard to get money off me they even asked me if I knew any men or women that would trade sex for money or pills how nasty and they are both short fat and ugly as hell. I'm sure if somebody's gona pay for sex they want somebody worth spending their money on. I would pay them to keep their clothes on

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 5, 2013
'Minnie the Moocher," originally recorded by Cab Calloway and his orchestra in 1931. Gold record.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth Lynn Miller 50 min Hospital tattler 1
Republicans, Trump, and Family Values 1 hr RedHood 122
who is the sexiest dogcatcher in g"ville (Jul '10) 1 hr go trump 3
Trump win third debate 1 hr woohoo 9
Worthington Thread Gone 1 hr former 3
Happy Halloween Ricker Rd 1 hr Greene Valley 6
shameful ghs football team... 2 hr Rufus Ruffgut 12
If your candidate loses, will you accept results? 2 hr OMG 31

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web