theangryguy

Athens, TN

#1 Sep 16, 2012
I am giving you my sincere advice, DO not date or marry someone from an apartment complex. Most are trash and free-loaders and very very stupid! They do not have an ounce of common sense and just plain retarded. If you must date or marry, please get someone with common sense and some intelligence, if you don't you will live in he11 forever.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#2 Sep 16, 2012
theangryguy wrote:
I am giving you my sincere advice, DO not date or marry someone from an apartment complex. Most are trash and free-loaders and very very stupid! They do not have an ounce of common sense and just plain retarded. If you must date or marry, please get someone with common sense and some intelligence, if you don't you will live in he11 forever.
What if she doesn't live there but just hangs around the parking lot?
theangryguy

Athens, TN

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
What if she doesn't live there but just hangs around the parking lot?
For someone that is hanging out in a parking lot at an apartment complex well, they got to be trash themselves because their up to something.

Greeneville TN

#4 Sep 16, 2012
She says she isn't. She is just trying to get some gas money. Poor thing can barely afford clothes. But she always asks if I am looking for a good time so she has a good outlook on life.
Sad

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2012
theangryguy wrote:
God...I hate your attitude.
theangryguy

Athens, TN

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>God...I hate your attitude.
Thank you. I'm do appreciate the feed back and hope that you continue to enjoy, have a great day.
Sad

Charlotte, NC

#7 Sep 18, 2012
theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I'm do appreciate the feed back and hope that you continue to enjoy, have a great day.
I suppose you own your home and have never had to live in a apartment or trailer park sooooo you choose to make fun of those who do...I dont enjoy one thing about your angry attitude. Its part of whats wrong with the world...anger.
agree

Nashville, TN

#8 Sep 18, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text> I suppose you own your home and have never had to live in a apartment or trailer park sooooo you choose to make fun of those who do...I dont enjoy one thing about your angry attitude. Its part of whats wrong with the world...anger.
I agree, anger, arrogance, and lack of compassion for others.
ZiT ReMeDeY

Charlotte, NC

#9 Sep 18, 2012
He just needs the crap slapped of him.Give him something to be angry about.
theangryguy

Athens, TN

#10 Sep 18, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text> I suppose you own your home and have never had to live in a apartment or trailer park sooooo you choose to make fun of those who do...I dont enjoy one thing about your angry attitude. Its part of whats wrong with the world...anger.
No, I do live an apartment complex, low-income, but I don't act it.
taw

Hendersonville, TN

#11 Sep 19, 2012
I live in apartments and gosh I hate it. My neighbors are constantly yelling and fighting and being loud in the breezeway as if they have no respect for anyone living around them & what's more annoying than that is walking outside to go to the car and having their trash everywhere! If you wouldn't throw the trash on your floor inside then don't throw your trash anywhere outside; it gets really annoying. & I don't act like 'trash'. I mind my own business, whenever I leave and a neighbor is out I will smile or wave. I go in and I go out. I don't hang around the buildings, I'm not partying & I'm definitely not annoying & a hassle like some of the people living around me. & as for ignorant..my husband works 40 hrs and attends college & though I'm not in school I'm very well educated with common sense. So Mr.Angryman, stereotypes are wrong because not everybody who lives in apartments are trashy ignorant people.

Greeneville TN

#12 Sep 19, 2012
taw wrote:
I live in apartments and gosh I hate it. My neighbors are constantly yelling and fighting and being loud in the breezeway as if they have no respect for anyone living around them & what's more annoying than that is walking outside to go to the car and having their trash everywhere! If you wouldn't throw the trash on your floor inside then don't throw your trash anywhere outside; it gets really annoying. & I don't act like 'trash'. I mind my own business, whenever I leave and a neighbor is out I will smile or wave. I go in and I go out. I don't hang around the buildings, I'm not partying & I'm definitely not annoying & a hassle like some of the people living around me. & as for ignorant..my husband works 40 hrs and attends college & though I'm not in school I'm very well educated with common sense. So Mr.Angryman, stereotypes are wrong because not everybody who lives in apartments are trashy ignorant people.
Half your reply agrees with him and half disagrees with him. Having lived in apartments here in town I would say that a large majority are as you and a to the g described. The sad part is the families with kids that have no choice but to live there and have to put up with the crap you talked about. It's amazing how the word rent can turn people into complete a-holes.
clown

Longmont, CO

#13 Sep 19, 2012
Happen to enjoy living in my apt and angry guy jus because your a worthless waste of human life doesn't mean u have to knock the others that r unfortunate!! Grow up man, or jus put a bullet in your head;)
confused

Brentwood, TN

#14 Sep 19, 2012
I thought this topic was going to be about apartment trash!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am tired of winning, how about you? 4 min covets approval 10
What is it like in the Greene County jail? 11 min wondering 1
David Mclain shows true colors 1 hr GC schools 13
White Power rally in Charlottesville 1 hr tiki boys reviewed 106
Trump Is President 1 hr ceo guys leaving 7
Where is Sheffy Hollow? (Sep '12) 1 hr Gametrack 30
Does any one know Jimmy Jordan ??? 1 hr Whatcu talkin bou... 24
Who can find Korea on a map? 2 hr Kohlrabi 25
New divorces in Greeneville? 4 hr truth17 15
Circuit Court Clerk Race 10 hr Sweet 55