Why I am voting for the HAWK

Why I am voting for the HAWK

Created by Hawkman on Jul 31, 2014

26 votes

Click on an option to vote

He's the best

He's the smartest

He knows all

He's my hero

He is wise beyond any mortal

All of the above!

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#22 Aug 5, 2014
I'm voting for Hawk because he has lobbied along with TSEA to save the jobs at GVDC, and to keep it going.
His personal life is just that. If you think that there are perfect politicians out there, you need to think again. That's requirement number one in politics...sad but true.
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#23 Aug 5, 2014
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
I'm voting for Hawk because he has lobbied along with TSEA to save the jobs at GVDC, and to keep it going.
His personal life is just that. If you think that there are perfect politicians out there, you need to think again. That's requirement number one in politics...sad but true.
YAY ANOTHER HAWK FAN!

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#24 Aug 5, 2014
Hawkman wrote:
<quoted text>
YAY ANOTHER HAWK FAN!
Not a fan, I just know who shares the same intrests and who does not. It's all business to me, not personal.
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#25 Aug 7, 2014
Watch the HAWK soar to victory tonight!

I predict the HAWK gets 98% of the vote because we all love him so much!

HAWK!

Pimp Slapping for God and Country
hensley

United States

#27 Aug 7, 2014
Hawkman wrote:
Watch the HAWK soar to victory tonight!
I predict the HAWK gets 98% of the vote because we all love him so much!
HAWK!
Pimp Slapping for God and Country
it just became 96%...for God and our county and women too!
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#28 Aug 8, 2014
hensley wrote:
<quoted text>it just became 96%...for God and our county and women too!
Our women know their place!

Everyone knows their place because the HAWK will put them there if need be!
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#29 Aug 8, 2014
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Not a fan, I just know who shares the same intrests and who does not. It's all business to me, not personal.
WE WON!

Pimp slapping for God and Country wins every time!

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#30 Aug 8, 2014
Hawkman wrote:
<quoted text>
WE WON!
Pimp slapping for God and Country wins every time!
I know. ;)
Icky

Greeneville, TN

#31 Aug 10, 2014
let's vote pro wife beating!

way to go you sick f*cks, you are all disgusting

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#33 Aug 10, 2014
Icky wrote:
let's vote pro wife beating!
way to go you sick f*cks, you are all disgusting
So, do you think everyone you don't know is a sick f*cks, and disgusting?
I bet you make a lot of friends that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no 25 min Leonardo 92
WE are living in the LAST DAYS! 25 min wow 5
jamie morgan (Jun '12) 34 min karmassuchab 11
BUSTED at the Hype! 53 min Busta Druggy 4
Greene County Youth Football (Jun '12) 1 hr karmassuchab 46
Jennifer Johnson (Jun '14) 1 hr Precise 58
Man Pees in the Courthouse Lobby!!! 1 hr lol 15
Why cant people tell the truth? 8 hr z0neCrew 98
Wreck on 107 cutoff 20 hr Dewey 66

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages