population control

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22 Nov 2, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>you too are rediculously stupid. you might be better to start the "thinning" in congress, courtrooms, banks, and with idiots like yourself.
Ouch... family member must be locked up, eh? lol
just sayin

Mosheim, TN

#24 Nov 2, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch... family member must be locked up, eh? lol
nope - just can see the way it is rather than believe the bs the way you weak minded idiots do.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25 Nov 2, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>nope - just can see the way it is rather than believe the bs the way you weak minded idiots do.
If anyone is weak minded, it is you.. I'm sick and tired of hearing on the news about the low lifes in our area.. it's 2:00 pm. and they are riding around with their dope and paraphernalia in the car..cops get them.. I think- why in the h*ll aren't you idiots working? Is this all that you want out of life- to blow drugs and go in and out of the jails? I was talking more about the hardened criminals- the rapists, murderers, child abusers, but this vermin prancing around in Greene County acting a fool is certainly no use to society. MOst of them are too f'ed up to raise the kids.. they draw those food stamps we are so sick of the government passing out.. run around with a bunch of fools like themselves. yes, I do believe they are worthless and the world would be better off without them. They don't contribute anything. They are a blight on society. So, if you have a problem with my way of thinking, tough Sh&t.. your opinion is worthless to me anyway.

“I Believe in Me ”

Since: Jan 13

MoTown

#26 Nov 2, 2013
#ReinstateTheChainGang
idiot katie

Mosheim, TN

#27 Nov 2, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone is weak minded, it is you.. I'm sick and tired of hearing on the news about the low lifes in our area.. it's 2:00 pm. and they are riding around with their dope and paraphernalia in the car..cops get them.. I think- why in the h*ll aren't you idiots working? Is this all that you want out of life- to blow drugs and go in and out of the jails? I was talking more about the hardened criminals- the rapists, murderers, child abusers, but this vermin prancing around in Greene County acting a fool is certainly no use to society. MOst of them are too f'ed up to raise the kids.. they draw those food stamps we are so sick of the government passing out.. run around with a bunch of fools like themselves. yes, I do believe they are worthless and the world would be better off without them. They don't contribute anything. They are a blight on society. So, if you have a problem with my way of thinking, tough Sh&t.. your opinion is worthless to me anyway.
i do not condone the criminals you mention. niether do i disagree that they are useless. i only point out that those are not the only or biggest criminals. idiots like you run your dicksucker without a thought as to who the biggest burdens are. our esteemed authorities, from the whitehouse to the lowly policeman are far more destructive than the pions you whine about. do you really believe the petty thieves and druggies are the problem with our society? are actually so stupid as the give them credit for that much effect? you are rediculous! for starters, the law in this area is as involved with the drug trade as anyone. you know what? there is no point in talking to a narrow minded dumb@ss about this since you are likely incapable of considering any but your own inherited and illconcieved idea of reality. so, in conclusion, go screw yourself!!:-)

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#28 Nov 3, 2013
idiot katie wrote:
<quoted text>i do not condone the criminals you mention. niether do i disagree that they are useless. i only point out that those are not the only or biggest criminals. idiots like you run your dicksucker without a thought as to who the biggest burdens are. our esteemed authorities, from the whitehouse to the lowly policeman are far more destructive than the pions you whine about. do you really believe the petty thieves and druggies are the problem with our society? are actually so stupid as the give them credit for that much effect? you are rediculous! for starters, the law in this area is as involved with the drug trade as anyone. you know what? there is no point in talking to a narrow minded dumb@ss about this since you are likely incapable of considering any but your own inherited and illconcieved idea of reality. so, in conclusion, go screw yourself!!:-)
You dumbazz- ask the people who these thieves rip off what they think about these "petty" criminals? These petty criminals are crapping up the justice system.. the government benefit system.. tearing their families' hearts out.. so don't you lecture me on the effect they have here locally and if the person who got all of his crap taken from his shed has as much problem on the spot with Obama as they do with Johnny Pillhead who has dropped off their crap at Rocky's recycling. lol

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#29 Nov 3, 2013
And, since you have such a desire "idiot Katie" to throw out names for apparently no reason, you obviously missed some of your English comprehension classes because you couldn't even make one da7m paragraph readable.. you start out saying you agree with me about the low-lifes around here, but then you get on a rant about our national and local office holders being so much worse and begin calling me names. WTF? I suspect I hit a nerve with you too pillbilly.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#30 Nov 3, 2013
SecGard wrote:
Glad no one else is backing me up about this guy talking crap about a toddler dying. Guess everyone's out chasing trolls.
Everything you said goes unsaid. No need for backup here. It is a travesty that these morons cannot be found and beaten for making light of such a loss.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#31 Nov 3, 2013
flippyfloppy wrote:
<quoted text> lol every time a new poster replies they overlook stuff and look like idiots.no one IGNORED me in fact they wouldn't shut the f up and I didn't bring a child into it to hit a nerve I did that to prove a point which you all keep missing and its plain as day.not several times..6 learn to count and be accurate you bag of bolts.G.D you guys are hypocritical morons who won't look outside the box and that's not my fault so I keep having a laugh at your dumb expense. I bet if that 4 year old stupid kid was alive he would hold up a better argument.but he's not and its his parents fault to driving around with the goddddamn door open.stupid fuksi bet they won't be trick or treating with a door open again lol
If it is the parents fault, then why are you insulting the dead? A child at that... You are a sick fk and I do hope this comes back to you some way shape or form. I however do not wish for your future children to meet an untimely demise. I say future because if you had children you would be repulsed by what you say. Fkn jerk.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#32 Nov 3, 2013
In the know wrote:
I'd personally like to see a thinning of the herd starting on our prisons
I agree.. There is no need to leave these lifers in prison and keep them up, just to die and then we pay for that as well. If they are sentenced death, give it to them. Don't wait 25 years, spend tax money keeping them up, and then kill them. That in itself would make a huge impact on the funding that goes to our prisons. I understand people make bad decisions, but you cannot consider the rape of a child, killing numerous human beings, or smuggling 30 kilos of cocaine a bad decision. That is called being a criminal and a blight on society.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#33 Nov 3, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>you too are rediculously stupid. you might be better to start the "thinning" in congress, courtrooms, banks, and with idiots like yourself.
Weak minded people.... LOL

So you want to start thinning out the people WE AS A NATION elect into office. Bit of a hypocrite? Or are you just stupid?
already

Mosheim, TN

#34 Nov 3, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak minded people.... LOL
So you want to start thinning out the people WE AS A NATION elect into office. Bit of a hypocrite? Or are you just stupid?
you and friend of dog should remove your blinders and look around. yes, the pillheads and thieves are a problem but lets not overlook the effects of corruption in government. it is you that bears the burden of stupidity since you refuse to see it. your and friend of dog should procreate, we need a new generation of idiots.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#35 Nov 3, 2013
already wrote:
<quoted text>you and friend of dog should remove your blinders and look around. yes, the pillheads and thieves are a problem but lets not overlook the effects of corruption in government. it is you that bears the burden of stupidity since you refuse to see it. your and friend of dog should procreate, we need a new generation of idiots.
Don't call me an idiot unless you know the meaning of the word. I said nothing about "pillheads" or "thieves", dumb shit. Maybe you should go back to the barn and finished what you started before the rooster caught you.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#36 Nov 3, 2013
already wrote:
<quoted text>you and friend of dog should remove your blinders and look around. yes, the pillheads and thieves are a problem but lets not overlook the effects of corruption in government. it is you that bears the burden of stupidity since you refuse to see it. your and friend of dog should procreate, we need a new generation of idiots.
The only idiot here is you...I dont' refuse to see anything. I am well aware of what goes on in the government, and probably unlike your dumbazz, I've worked for not only the Federal government, but also for a state representative. So, the aspersions you are casting out are unfounded and a knee-jerk reaction. I've probably forgotten more than you'll ever know. I just don't like what I see the pillheads and thieves doing in Greene COunty. You on the other hand seem more indignant over the national government. I'm not wild about them either and if you were on my FB you would get my full rant and rave about Obama, the fools that believe in global warming, and everything else that pizzes me off today.
already

Mosheim, TN

#37 Nov 3, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
The only idiot here is you...I dont' refuse to see anything. I am well aware of what goes on in the government, and probably unlike your dumbazz, I've worked for not only the Federal government, but also for a state representative. So, the aspersions you are casting out are unfounded and a knee-jerk reaction. I've probably forgotten more than you'll ever know. I just don't like what I see the pillheads and thieves doing in Greene COunty. You on the other hand seem more indignant over the national government. I'm not wild about them either and if you were on my FB you would get my full rant and rave about Obama, the fools that believe in global warming, and everything else that pizzes me off today.
blah blah blah, pillheads suck, government sucks, you suck!!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#38 Nov 3, 2013
already wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah, pillheads suck, government sucks, you suck!!
ROFL THat's the best you can come up with? lol

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#39 Nov 3, 2013
So it is better to allow criminals to operate in Greene County and focus on the problems in Washington. Would it not be better to clean up your home area first before starting elsewhere. I do not agree with the political situation, but there is nothing I can do right now to directly affect it. People can, however, change the way criminals act in this county. I understand how easy it is to blame others for everything bad, but allowing it to continue makes you just as sorry as the criminals you complain about.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#40 Nov 3, 2013
So is the herd going to be thinned by intelligence or physical properties?? Or both??
silver surfer

United States

#41 Nov 4, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call me an idiot unless you know the meaning of the word. I said nothing about "pillheads" or "thieves", dumb shit. Maybe you should go back to the barn and finished what you started before the rooster caught you.
lol you are an idiot.get off your mamas titty and stfu pillhead

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#42 Nov 4, 2013
silver surfer wrote:
<quoted text>lol you are an idiot.get off your mamas titty and stfu pillhead
Insults and name calling, yawwwwwwwwwwwwn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I.Q. of average Trump supporter 3 hr Trumpisreallytranny 30
Fair grounds 4 hr Memories 1
meghan anne tolliver (Jul '17) 5 hr kfc worker 32
Brady K 5 hr Louise 1
Adam arrington 6 hr Jay Walter Jones 23
Jessica Ricker from the drs office and gcsd 6 hr tot 3
are you off today for holiday? 7 hr Bubba Work Real Hard 3
Florida shooter 10 hr unreal 73
Walmart stabbing Sun Ironical 7

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages