blah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

who cares unless your his girlfriend...???
Keepin it real

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

LMFAO he has a new chick every 5 mins haha
LOL

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Keepin it real wrote:
LMFAO he has a new chick every 5 mins haha
Really?
Stacey M

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

Yes really. I was one of the dumb girls that fell into his web of lies :( But I learned the hard way and moved on
Get Real

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

yeah dusty is a good guy. But hes out there.
oh yeah

Woodruff, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Stacy M I think you are full of sh*t and i bet i can guess who you really are. If he has a differnent chick every 5 mins it will be on the DL I bet you it wouldnt be out in the open for all you life less, sh** stiring ppl on topix to know about. I say there is just some biter bit** that he wouldnt have or probably hit and quit or maybe a jealous wife or gf of one of his buddies that have to much fun with him starting this. SOOO why does anyone care if he has changed except for the chick he is with now and I think she knows if he has or hasnt at this point in it! Tell her what you know, not topix!!!! Spend your time worrying about your own relationship!!! I am sure it cou
GSP

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Judged:

Rusty Dicker is a good dude. Hes not a liar or any of what is said here. Hes a pimp. And a good friend to all.
LOL

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

GSP wrote:
Rusty Dicker is a good dude. Hes not a liar or any of what is said here. Hes a pimp. And a good friend to all.
LMAO
Djd

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Judged:

Dusty is my boy and one of my best freinds and trust me he couldn't land that many women if he tried I'm sure he'd tell u the same so quit stirring up shit !!
hellyea

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Wait til he hears he made it on topix..LOL
frankie g

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

he is alittle bitch with a big mouth,fuck no he aint no friend,hes shit on more people and burnt more bridges than I care to count.he is in debt up to his eyeballs and cant half run the equip or buisness he has,he thinks his trucks are the baddest and gets drunk and runs that mouth,well thats fixing to stop as soon as I break his jaw.
LOL

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

hellyea wrote:
Wait til he hears he made it on topix..LOL
Maybe he will chat to us when u tell em.
oh yeah

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

well that is it to you... say it to him NOT topix puss lol puss, puss, puss!!! i bet you aint got the hair on your balls to. i know he aint chicken shit or hard to find. break that jaw bada$$
frankie g wrote:
he is alittle bitch with a big mouth,fuck no he aint no friend,hes shit on more people and burnt more bridges than I care to count.he is in debt up to his eyeballs and cant half run the equip or buisness he has,he thinks his trucks are the baddest and gets drunk and runs that mouth,well thats fixing to stop as soon as I break his jaw.
Cheyanne

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

Dusty,Dusty,legend in his own mind,we did it in a barn my first time,he really couldnt get it right,like he was blind or something.After like 5 min he made some funny squeaking noises,stood up,the rubber fell off and he stood there dripping.All of a sudden he blurted out YOU JUST GOT YOUR WORLD ROCKED BY DUSTY RICKER!!and got dressed and walked off.Im still laughing.
Tina

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

haha good one!
Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

Good ol Dusty- I had sex with him in his dump truck one time. I had always heard he was a good lay, but I sure wasn't impressed. Maybe if that blonde he use to date would've been there to join in it would've been better.
chick that loved his dick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

He had the biggest cock ive ever had. The way it would curve and hit all the right spots. And he had a hurricane of a tongue. Never had anything like that. If he got off quick it was ok cause I would just suck it and get it back hard cause it was the best thing ever.
Shasta

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

chick that loved his dick wrote:
He had the biggest cock ive ever had. The way it would curve and hit all the right spots. And he had a hurricane of a tongue. Never had anything like that. If he got off quick it was ok cause I would just suck it and get it back hard cause it was the best thing ever.
You mean UNDERAGE chick that loved his dick.
LOL

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

Shasta wrote:
<quoted text>You mean UNDERAGE chick that loved his dick.
Of all things.....I wasn't expecting this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••