Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, given the subject matter, I ABSOLUTELY think my comment (said jokingly) was appropriate, and I may be a lot of things, but ignorant is NOT one of them. I simply possess a sense of humor...it's a shame that you don't. And, speaking of having a sense of humor, I find it hilarious that you think that you have a say in whether I'm done or not...clearly, you're full of sh!t because I'm far from done. And, furthermore, I will DARE to say whatever the hell I please...it's my right as an American...and I'm not here to appease you, so p!ss off!!!
For your uninformed information, the "n" word is never ok to be spoken, alluded to, or if possible, even thought. It is Never in Any context "funny." The fact that you used it to refer to the president has no bearing on the matter. It just shows a lack of breeding and class.
I stand by my original statement. You are an ignorant and/or racist c*nt-bag. Probably both.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, it's okay for you to spout off?!? The "n" word originated from a very popular book. You may have heard of it... It's called THE HOLY BIBLE. The word was originally spelled "Niger". How about you go do YOUR research and come back when you can argue intelligently, without this childish name calling... The very reason you're pissed over this "n" word. I grew up an hour south of Atlanta, One eye... There is nothing
to this "word" besides it gives you an excuse to be a complete ass to someone over absolutely
NOTHING that effects you.
*excuse

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

OneEye NoBrain wrote:
<quoted text>
For your uninformed information, the "n" word is never ok to be spoken, alluded to, or if possible, even thought. It is Never in Any context "funny." The fact that you used it to refer to the president has no bearing on the matter. It just shows a lack of breeding and class.
I stand by my original statement. You are an ignorant and/or racist c*nt-bag. Probably both.
Well, as I pointed out, it was said jokingly &, in reality, I actually never use the word. My career is in public relations, so clearly I am fully aware of how to conduct myself properly in society. Furthermore, rather than lecture me on why it is inapproprate to use the "n" word in ANY context, why don't you first lecture the VERY PEOPLE that the word is intended to refer to, given that they are the ones most guilty of using it quite frequently in conversation with one another...just a thought!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••