David

Elizabethton, TN

#154 Jun 29, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That would certainly be an improvement from the n***** that's in office now...lmao!!!(I couldn't resist...) ;)
I sure do agree with. Obama is spending millions upon millions for vacations while America is going down the tubes.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#155 Jun 29, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That would certainly be an improvement from the n***** that's in office now...lmao!!!(I couldn't resist...) ;)
If I laugh at this, does it make me racist? Lol
The Magician

Newport, TN

#156 Jun 29, 2013
My printer uses black ink. Guess I'm a racist too.

Location hidden

#157 Jun 29, 2013
The Magician wrote:
Well as long as I'm not alone. Lol :-)

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#158 Jun 29, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
If I laugh at this, does it make me racist? Lol
...only if someone asks you many years from now if you laughed at it...otherwise, you're good to go...no worries, your secret is safe with me...lol!!!

Since: Dec 12

Rock Hill, SC

#159 Jun 29, 2013
The Magician wrote:
Ok everybody let's sing along...." The ink is black the page is white"--Three Dog Night

"Come On People Now Smile On Your Brother" --The Youngbloods

Ok are you all feeling groovy & has the race war been neutralized with the peace theme? Lol

Thanks for your kindness earlier, Magician. ;)
hmmmmmmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#160 Jun 29, 2013
im not racist i have 5 color tv's

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#161 Jun 29, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok everybody let's sing along...." The ink is black the page is white"--Three Dog Night
"Come On People Now Smile On Your Brother" --The Youngbloods
Ok are you all feeling groovy & has the race war been neutralized with the peace theme? Lol
Thanks for your kindness earlier, Magician. ;)
"Come on people now, smile on your brother or your brutha"???(evidently, there IS a difference...lol)
The Magician

Newport, TN

#162 Jun 29, 2013
Nita, thank you for being the person you are. Not to make you mad, but you date yourself remembering those songs. Still, that was the era of good music.

Rock Hill, SC

#163 Jun 29, 2013
The Magician wrote:
Nita, thank you for being the person you are. Not to make you mad, but you date yourself remembering those songs. Still, that was the era of good music.
Well, I'm sure some little troll will enjoy this statement but at least by "dating myself" I won't be dating a loser for a change! BAHAHAHA I'm a great date, got teeth, job, practically no baggage, all better qualities than most men I've met!!!:) Actually, I know these songs from the infomercial for "Freedom Rock" or seventies gold LOL LOL I also studied music in school & we covered all eras from Civil War to the (then) present. Oh dear! By mentioning the Civil War, did I just make a racist comment??! Lol

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#164 Jun 29, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an incredibly stupid, racist c*nt-bag. How dare you?
Do you Really think that's an appropriate comment?
Fork you and your ignorance.
You're done.

Location hidden

#166 Jun 29, 2013
OneEye NoBrain wrote:
<quoted text>
You're done.
And YOUR comment was any less "ignorant".?!? Good grief, we've all heard that very same sentence a million times since he first cheated his way into office. And although I wouldn't say the "n" word in reference to him...(I think less of
him than that.) It's her opinion/joke/comment... And nothing to you. Ignorance like yours is why saying the "n" word is far worse than calling any other race any other name. It is only important when you make it so. If you don't wanna hear it or see it... Stop making such a big freaking deal out of it.
The Magician

Newport, TN

#167 Jun 29, 2013
Well, the no brain part of your name is correct. Your remarks were sexist and most inappropriate. How would you feel if someone used that term to describe your mother or sister. How about " that would certainly be an improvement from the man who thinks he is a god that's in office now." Nothing racist there, just the plain truth. And yes, I dare to make my remarks.

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#168 Jun 29, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOUR comment was any less "ignorant".?!? Good grief, we've all heard that very same sentence a million times since he first cheated his way into office. And although I wouldn't say the "n" word in reference to him...(I think less of
him than that.) It's her opinion/joke/comment... And nothing to you. Ignorance like yours is why saying the "n" word is far worse than calling any other race any other name. It is only important when you make it so. If you don't wanna hear it or see it... Stop making such a big freaking deal out of it.
Not to start anything political here, but how do you consider that he cheated his way into office...

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#170 Jun 29, 2013
OneEye NoBrain wrote:
<quoted text>
You're done.
Yes, given the subject matter, I ABSOLUTELY think my comment (said jokingly) was appropriate, and I may be a lot of things, but ignorant is NOT one of them. I simply possess a sense of humor...it's a shame that you don't. And, speaking of having a sense of humor, I find it hilarious that you think that you have a say in whether I'm done or not...clearly, you're full of sh!t because I'm far from done. And, furthermore, I will DARE to say whatever the hell I please...it's my right as an American...and I'm not here to appease you, so p!ss off!!!

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#171 Jun 29, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to start anything political here, but how do you consider that he cheated his way into office...
The IRS scandal is being said to have been a means of silencing groups that opposed Obama, therefore giving him an unfair advantage...

Location hidden

#173 Jun 29, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS scandal is being said to have been a means of silencing groups that opposed Obama, therefore giving him an unfair advantage...
:)

Location hidden

#174 Jun 30, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw a sticker on a truck coming back from GA this morning... There were many, but this one caught my eye. I laughed and laughed and couldn't wait to share it with you. Lol

"I'm not RACIST... I don't like Biden either!"

Bahahaha!
butter eater

Greeneville, TN

#175 Jun 30, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
The more important aspect of all of this is that if you are liberal you can call anyone you dislike any name (ie. calling Palin's daughters sluts, her baby retarded, cracker, etc) and they think it so funny and that there's absolutely nothign wrong with it, but if you are a white conservative, you are held ot a higher standard than the dumbazz liberals. That's the shame of it. Oh, and if I got the FOod Network on my t.v. I'd boycott it like hell and support Paula Deen.
Do your research because Paula Deen is a liberal Democrat.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#176 Jun 30, 2013
I'm really getting sick of Paula Deen begging for her life. She needs to shut up and go home and count her millions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs in grocery stores.. 3 min Dr Wu 5
S-hole party 50 min Really 19
two ton tammy kimery (Apr '11) 1 hr Tommy B 17
OBama the last relevant President 1 hr Really people 83
meghan anne tolliver (Jul '17) 1 hr Really people 25
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,441
TimesUp 3 hr Branded Slave 61
who is over sheriff pat hankins? 9 hr Enlightener 15

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages