“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#133 Jun 28, 2013
The Magician wrote:
Actually, she is quite funny. Probably most of her humor goes over your head. As far as being a troll, She expresses her opinion on various topics, but only ones she has an interest in. You, on the other hand, just come on here to bash a beautiful person. So tell me---who is the troll?
Magician, I believe you are the greatest man I've ever known. Your kindness and intelligence is so refreshing.
The Magician

Cosby, TN

#134 Jun 28, 2013
No, you are a truly amazing woman. You continue to shine through all the negative statements, and are able to smile at the ignorant rants of others. You defend your friends and make their enemies your enemies. You spit in the face of adversity and go on. You are AWESOME.

Location hidden

#135 Jun 28, 2013
The Magician wrote:
No, you are a truly amazing woman. You continue to shine through all the negative statements, and are able to smile at the ignorant rants of others. You defend your friends and make their enemies your enemies. You spit in the face of adversity and go on. You are AWESOME.
Thank you for this. You have made my evening! I do believe that awesome recognizes the same in others, and is the reason some of us are becoming so tightly knit and protective of one another. I must say that even an enemy has a chance of respect with me... I am a very forgiving woman... There is good in everyone, I aim to point that good out every chance I get. You have more than supported many of us and I, myself, am extremely grateful for your words.
The Magician

Cosby, TN

#136 Jun 28, 2013
Remember, I speak only the obvious truth.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#137 Jun 28, 2013
I'm sick of hearing about Paula Deen.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#138 Jun 28, 2013
Mr Christian wrote:
I'm sick of hearing about Paula Deen.
FINALY we agree Mr Christian. Good Lord I've been waiting on that sense December...

Location hidden

#139 Jun 28, 2013
The Magician wrote:
Remember, I speak only the obvious truth.
The truth enlightens.

Location hidden

#140 Jun 28, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>The truth enlightens.
He is so very perfect. lol

Location hidden

#141 Jun 28, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is so very perfect. lol
Yes. And now I know why he isn't coming Sunday... He knows that there are so many of us women and just one him...:-/ I am in love with his wonderfulness.
The Magician

Cosby, TN

#142 Jun 28, 2013
Se7en can tell you why I cannot come. I prefer to think that I would be dazzled by all the beauty, and humbled by the wisdom and kindness that will be gathered in one place. I only hope to read your posts about the fantastic time had by all.

Location hidden

#143 Jun 28, 2013
The Magician wrote:
Se7en can tell you why I cannot come. I prefer to think that I would be dazzled by all the beauty, and humbled by the wisdom and kindness that will be gathered in one place. I only hope to read your posts about the fantastic time had by all.
I will check with her. But know you will certainly be missed among our gathered friends.:-)
The Magician

Cosby, TN

#144 Jun 28, 2013
I only wish you knew how much you brightened my world.
zxcvb

Johnson City, TN

#145 Jun 29, 2013
Who cares??
Get Real

Cherryville, NC

#146 Jun 29, 2013
The Magician wrote:
I only wish you knew how much you brightened my world.
wow. Nita mann and her what.....4 or. 5 split personalities. Lmao. See a Dr and quit posting to under other names to yourself, about yourself, for yourself.

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#147 Jun 29, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text> You are NOT a troll??? Lmao! You def are. One thing you are not is funny.
Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension. I'm not sure why you have chosen to attack me. I rarely argue with anyone on here & it's almost always when, due to the forum, that miscommunications have occurred. Furthermore, I didn't claim to not be a troll but I'm not. In another post you allege I write under different names, which I almost never do, unless my screen name might be offensive, such as if I'm asking what the funeral arrangements are for someone & "Nita Mann" wouldn't be appropriate. Nonetheless, you should worry about YOU & not ME or anyone else. If you don't like my commentary or GaPeach, Word Woman, etc then do yourself a favor & skip on by. Stirring the pot to induce bickering is very childlike. You are a devious person who is unhappy in real life & come here to lash out & those of us having fun. Be nice & you might feel better & even fit in!:)

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#148 Jun 29, 2013
@ not &

Location hidden

#150 Jun 29, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension. I'm not sure why you have chosen to attack me. I rarely argue with anyone on here & it's almost always when, due to the forum, that miscommunications have occurred. Furthermore, I didn't claim to not be a troll but I'm not. In another post you allege I write under different names, which I almost never do, unless my screen name might be offensive, such as if
I'm asking what the funeral arrangements are for
someone & "Nita Mann" wouldn't be appropriate.
Nonetheless, you should worry about YOU & not ME or anyone else. If you don't like my
commentary or GaPeach, Word Woman, etc then
do yourself a favor & skip on by. Stirring the pot
to induce bickering is very childlike. You are a
devious person who is unhappy in real life &
come here to lash out & those of us having fun.
Be nice & you might feel better & even fit in!:)
Well said Nita!
The Magician

Cosby, TN

#151 Jun 29, 2013
And one thing you are not is welcome. To get on here and try, yes I said try, to bash someone who is obviously superior to you in intellect is pathetic. Please reread what Nita wrote and hopefully you will gain a little insight into why you are so bitter.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#152 Jun 29, 2013
Paula Deen for president!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#153 Jun 29, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
Paula Deen for president!
That would certainly be an improvement from the n***** that's in office now...lmao!!!(I couldn't resist...) ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristy Necessary 15 min a friend of his ex 23
Another batch of Meth Heads arrested!!!! 1 hr Keynote 21
Do you think there's people livening on the moon 1 hr Keynote 4
hi bev 2 hr Know 3
Stanley Barnes (Nov '10) 2 hr If u care 25
Miracles Do Happen..... 2 hr Trunketeer 9
I believe that god gave this country to the white 3 hr Nobody 7
The Lord's Prayer or the Pledge of Allegiance 16 hr Trunketeer 35
lawsuit against county schools 23 hr something 27
Fatz Tue Release 17