Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#111 Jun 27, 2013
And Nita, you better stay outta Billy Jim Bob's camper! He's my redneck!

Since: Dec 12

Salisbury, NC

#112 Jun 27, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text> You damn skippy! I be some kinda white trash, you treller park hussy you.
BAHAHAHA actually, I don't live in a treller park or even a treller but love the word which I got from topix! "Treller" I love it!:D I would also prefer being called a ho as opposed to a hussy so kindly remember that when you spew racist comments at me you damn cracker! Lol By any chance, do you know the plural to ho?? "Hoes" just doesn't feel right lol "Hos" doesn't look right either.

Salisbury, NC

#113 Jun 27, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
And Nita, you better stay outta Billy Jim Bob's camper! He's my redneck!
No danger! I'm smitten with that dude (NF) who has his own threads where he gets called redneck & white trash by jealous haters. Now, he could sing me a song & make me the "queen of his double wide" lol Heck I might even start smoking, get some tats & piercings if he asked! Lol lol lol lol

Greeneville TN

#114 Jun 27, 2013
I meant WILLIE Jim Bob! I swear Willie!
Seriously

Jonesborough, TN

#115 Jun 27, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you're seeing her name on every topic, doesn't that mean that you're ALSO spending time reading every topic?!?!? And, why do folks bother themselves so much with what others' spend their time doing or how they choose to live their lives??? I, for one, would rather be on topix PARTICIPATING in the discussions, rather than skulking around trying to figure out how much time each of the posters is spending on here. I choose not to focus on others' lives, but living my own the way that I want to...

Sorry but I only get on here about once a month or so. Don't flatter yourself. I read very few of your post. I just see both of your names over and over and over. It's kinda sad. Have you read the paragraph above? You repeated yourself like 3 times. Lol Defensive are we?
rider

Johnson City, TN

#116 Jun 27, 2013
Paula Deen gives good head.........Lettuce recipes.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#117 Jun 27, 2013
Mrs Roberson wrote:
I don't like coloreds or Mexicans. If you have a problem with that, then I don't like you either. Eat me.
Disturbing...

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#118 Jun 28, 2013
My daughter told me a story yesterday that my sister had told her....My Mom has the beginning stages of Alzheimers and gets confused...she'll hear something, run with it and it'll totally be "f"ed up.. I can't tell you how many times I called people when she told me someone was dead to find out that they weren't dead.. merely sick.. lol Anyway, the reason I am posting this in the Paula Deen thread is that, with the story my sister told, I must assume that Mother had been listening to the news about Paula Deen because she's been telling everyone that my racist brother is dating a black person (although she uses the "N" word.) My brother is so p.o ROFLMAO I think it is hysterical...I could not stop laughing at work yesterday...

Greeneville TN

#119 Jun 28, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Disturbing...
Uh oh....er...hi VV! Long time no read. Uh, you know you've waded ahole deep in the most prejudicial thread on the site, right? What am I thinking? Of course you know. You've never been one to shrink from controversy.:-) This should get interesting. Lol. Good to hear from you.

Salisbury, NC

#120 Jun 28, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Disturbing...
Omg!!! I JUST thought of you last evening when I had cornbread salad & thought of the recipe you posted forever & ever ago! Remember?! You said "it's so good it will make you slap your momma"....I never knew what that meant exactly but LOL as I knew it was all in fun not about beating on women. Make no mistake someone will misinterpret it that you are a woman hater ;) & I condone it!!!! Lol lol FDLMAO!

Salisbury, NC

#121 Jun 28, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
My daughter told me a story yesterday that my sister had told her....My Mom has the beginning stages of Alzheimers and gets confused...she'll hear something, run with it and it'll totally be "f"ed up.. I can't tell you how many times I called people when she told me someone was dead to find out that they weren't dead.. merely sick.. lol Anyway, the reason I am posting this in the Paula Deen thread is that, with the story my sister told, I must assume that Mother had been listening to the news about Paula Deen because she's been telling everyone that my racist brother is dating a black person (although she uses the "N" word.) My brother is so p.o ROFLMAO I think it is hysterical...I could not stop laughing at work yesterday...
OMG toooooo funny! I once had a relative who did the SAME thing except she just made up crap instead of using the news for inspiration. Relatives would stop speaking to each other for weeks or months over her "stories". I was a young teenager & sat back for the show. Sometimes, I intervened to explain what was going on so as to not have aunts with murder charges pending against other family members LOL!

Wonder how many topix "stories" got their start from someone who had dementia & the story just took off like wildfire & ended up here??? FDLMAO!

Greeneville TN

#122 Jun 28, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
Bless her heart. I have a elderly relative who thinks people are stealing from her. I swear I only take things she's not using!! lol! Just kidding.

Greeneville TN

#124 Jun 28, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean she's not elderly?
Huh? Sorry, that one flew right over the cuckoo's nest.

Salisbury, NC

#125 Jun 28, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? Sorry, that one flew right over the cuckoo's nest.
When you said "just kidding" they followed-up with "you mean she's not elderly" to imply you were kidding about her being elderly. Think they joked that you are a thief. Lol but of course I may have misinterpreted it & might have inadvertently set-off Topix World War 1 million by my interpretation! Lol
Just wonderin

Pineville, WV

#127 Jun 28, 2013
I am personally offended every time I watch a movie and hear GD or f_ ck so does this mean I can file a complaint against all of Hollywood. Also all females should be offended and sue when we are referred to as whores, hoes, or be atches. This world is so screwed up.

Greeneville TN

#128 Jun 28, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
When you said "just kidding" they followed-up with "you mean she's not elderly" to imply you were kidding about her being elderly. Think they joked that you are a thief. Lol but of course I may have misinterpreted it & might have inadvertently set-off Topix World War 1 million by my interpretation! Lol
Thanks. I'm a little slow on the uptake today. Couldn't sleep last night.
CBS

United States

#129 Jun 28, 2013
All of these companies and sponsers support gays and all and they get rid of her for saying n word? Wow!

Rock Hill, SC

#130 Jun 28, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. I'm a little slow on the uptake today. Couldn't sleep last night.
Sorry to hear that! I'm hoping you got no sleep for {wink} good reasons! ;) I too find myself unable to sleep when I think of the topix posters who are critical of me, have no sense, & are just generally little trolls stirring the pot....oh wait....no I'm not....!!! Lol lol lol lol LOL LOL
Get Real

United States

#131 Jun 28, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that! I'm hoping you got no sleep for {wink} good reasons! ;) I too find myself unable to sleep when I think of the topix posters who are critical of me, have no sense, & are just genekrally little trolls stirring the pot....oh wait....no I'm not....!!! Lol lol lol lol LOL LOL
You are NOT a troll??? Lmao! You def are. One thing you are not is funny.
The Magician

Cosby, TN

#132 Jun 28, 2013
Actually, she is quite funny. Probably most of her humor goes over your head. As far as being a troll, She expresses her opinion on various topics, but only ones she has an interest in. You, on the other hand, just come on here to bash a beautiful person. So tell me---who is the troll?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Nelson Pregant Again 1 hr sherlock homes 1
Alisha Harrison 1 hr concerned 3
candy duncan (Oct '13) 1 hr diksukr4real 11
Christy Garrett 2 hr 123 say alimony 8
***** last post wins ***** 2 hr Alex Nicole 300
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 5,086
Wjhl news 2 hr just saying 8
Why I get on topix 5 hr hmmmm 66
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:29 pm PST