|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

justice wrote:
Another network will pick her up and she'll be more popular than ever. She spoke wrongly a long time ago. She's apologized. Not the first nor the last. Let her work.
Oh, sh!t... I kind of agree with that...
LMMFAO

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
...or women as "b!tches" & "ho's"....
I love bitches & ho's and I like being called Whitey

Since: Dec 12

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Just saw where the Paula Deen themed restaurants in Cherokee are closing due to the fall-out.
chicken maker

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Nita Mann wrote:
Just saw where the Paula Deen themed restaurants in Cherokee are closing due to the fall-out.
Bullcrap them d*mn Indians mad too?
Possum Nuggets

Tamassee, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

I think that is becoming the spokesperson for Cracker Barrel.

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

chicken maker wrote:
<quoted text> Bullcrap them d*mn Indians mad too?
Indians have been mad over ball team names such as Redskins.(I have quite a bit of Cherokee in me but I'm not upset.) She also lost her Smithfield ham gig. They are based in Smithfield, Va but were recently bought by a Chinese group....so no loss there as I see it! Lol So, her honesty about what she said years ago is just liable to set off an international incident at this rate. Snowden might get some peace then lol

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah Nita.. I had heard that about Smithfield ham and won't buy that brand again.. NO telling what the dang chinese will lace the stuff with...lol

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

FriendofDog wrote:
Yeah Nita.. I had heard that about Smithfield ham and won't buy that brand again.. NO telling what the dang chinese will lace the stuff with...lol
I never bought any of her cookware as it was made in China....right down to the hoecake pan! Lol (as an aside, I will mention that I suggested a hoecake be the Greeneville Topix mascot in her honor instead of the stick of butter with wings suggested by DIF). I was already boycotting Smithfield over selling out to the "dang" Chinese (pun intended). I've not kept up with the news to see what the reasoning was behind the thousands of dead pigs in the river. China will be the world's damnation with their escalating power, population & goofy policies. I digress....sorry! Lol

Since: Jun 12

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Possum Nuggets wrote:
I think that is becoming the spokesperson for Cracker Barrel.
Have to say that you have adopted a unique, original id on Topix. Even if it IS off-topic.

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

& now Walmart has dropped her so white trash everywhere can rejoice, or not! Lol lol I told you this has become multicultural lol
troubled times we are in

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Really? Black people use this word all the time. Talking to one another. I am not racist in the least but I am very tired of having to edit everything that I say because I am a Caucasian person.I don't owe anyone special treatment because of slavery. I wasn't alive in that time period and neither was AL Sharpton,Jesse Jackson or the naacp. Let it go it is the past that none of us were apart of or have any control over.
Goodness this nation has been turned into a laughing stock to other nations. We slaughter unborn babies,and call it birth control. It is murder- infanticide ...period. We allow same sex persons to "marry" and call an alternate life style! It is sin and an abomination in the eyes of the Lord. If you don't like like it that's between you and a holy God. He wrote it not me but I believe and stand on every word of the precious word of God. Our nation is spying on us through emails,text, etc..And we are really going to try to worry about something an elderly lady said 10 years ago.
It's high time we Americans no matter what race we are stop worrying about what is politically correct or offensive to races. We need to cry out to God and turn back to what we once stood for and what our country was founded upon. If people are so offended by America and what our constitution says, and what we say then they should consider leaving this nation.
If you are so offended by something that happened a hundred or more years ago and are looking to be compensated for your heritage. Please feel free to pull away from the taxpayers pockets and get yourselves a one way ticket back to your ancestors. I'm sure you'd appreciate being back where you have no hundred year old grudges against people who owe you nothing. Sure you would fit right in there. I'm sure they'd completely understand why you whine and cry while being in the land of privilege and try to waste working tax payers money to pursue an elderly ladies words 10 years after she spoke them. Yeah your ancestors would completely love you ,I am sure.
Get off the couch , go get a job, and pull up your big people panties and be thankful that you are here and try to worry about things that matter. Just my humble opinion.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

troubled times we are in wrote:
Really? Black people use this word all the time. Talking to one another. I am not racist in the least but I am very tired of having to edit everything that I say because I am a Caucasian person.I don't owe anyone special treatment because of slavery. I wasn't alive in that time period and neither was AL Sharpton,Jesse Jackson or the naacp. Let it go it is the past that none of us were apart of or have any control over.
Goodness this nation has been turned into a laughing stock to other nations. We slaughter unborn babies,and call it birth control. It is murder- infanticide ...period. We allow same sex persons to "marry" and call an alternate life style! It is sin and an abomination in the eyes of the Lord. If you don't like like it that's between you and a holy God. He wrote it not me but I believe and stand on every word of the precious word of God. Our nation is spying on us through emails,text, etc..And we are really going to try to worry about something an elderly lady said 10 years ago.
It's high time we Americans no matter what race we are stop worrying about what is politically correct or offensive to races. We need to cry out to God and turn back to what we once stood for and what our country was founded upon. If people are so offended by America and what our constitution says, and what we say then they should consider leaving this nation.
If you are so offended by something that happened a hundred or more years ago and are looking to be compensated for your heritage. Please feel free to pull away from the taxpayers pockets and get yourselves a one way ticket back to your ancestors. I'm sure you'd appreciate being back where you have no hundred year old grudges against people who owe you nothing. Sure you would fit right in there. I'm sure they'd completely understand why you whine and cry while being in the land of privilege and try to waste working tax payers money to pursue an elderly ladies words 10 years after she spoke them. Yeah your ancestors would completely love you ,I am sure.
Get off the couch , go get a job, and pull up your big people panties and be thankful that you are here and try to worry about things that matter. Just my humble opinion.
Their ancestors SOLD them & PROFITED from selling them into slavery...our ancestors didn't go steal them!!!
troubled times we are in

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Nita Mann wrote:
& now Walmart has dropped her so white trash everywhere can rejoice, or not! Lol lol I told you this has become multicultural lol
White trash!!I'll bet you are not Caucasian? But you are a reflection of the majority of people who don't want to be called offensive names and think you deserve some type of respect but in turn never render any. White trash , white bread, honky, cornbread, ect..is a very offensive term to me. How about getting some quotes on a one way ticket out of America? News flash..we don't owe you, or your, parents, or great great grand parents anything. You were not a victim of slavery nor have I been the master over anyone. Being white no more makes me trash than you being black makes you the "n" word. Doesn't feel very good does it? Kinda stings when it hits home doesn't it? I don't know about anyone else but I bet there would be some type of riot break out if we asked for White Entertainment Television. But we quietly allowed you all to have BET. What a double standard joke! Please stop all your whining it's really getting so old. Your ancestors would think you and todays generation of nothing more than an embarrassment. Do you never get tired of crying about an experience that you never experienced? That's like me asking for someone to compensate me for the holocaust because I have Jewish genealogy. Be thankful for where you live or get out. Your free remember, you have always been free. No one is holding you here.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

I don't have any use for the coloreds or Mexicans.

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
White trash!!I'll bet you are not Caucasian? But you are a reflection of the majority of people who don't want to be called offensive names and think you deserve some type of respect but in turn never render any. White trash , white bread, honky, cornbread, ect..is a very offensive term to me. How about getting some quotes on a one way ticket out of America? News flash..we don't owe you, or your, parents, or great great grand parents anything. You were not a victim of slavery nor have I been the master over anyone. Being white no more makes me trash than you being black makes you the "n" word. Doesn't feel very good does it? Kinda stings when it hits home doesn't it? I don't know about anyone else but I bet there would be some type of riot break out if we asked for White Entertainment Television. But we quietly allowed you all to have BET. What a double standard joke! Please stop all your whining it's really getting so old. Your ancestors would think you and todays generation of nothing more than an embarrassment. Do you never get tired of crying about an experience that you never experienced? That's like me asking for someone to compensate me for the holocaust because I have Jewish genealogy. Be thankful for where you live or get out. Your free remember, you have always been free. No one is holding you here.
True that I agree with almost everything you said in your last two posts, I don't believe that this should have been directed towards Nita, as you've misunderstood what she was saying!

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Well, I was cheering you on and agreeing with everything you said in your first post, but you completely disappointed me on this one. Nita is not the enemy and she's not a n****r.

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hell fire! Lol lol! Had you read my previous posts, without indicating your diarrhea of the mouth, you would have caught my JOKE!!!! I'm about as white as white gets, thanks! Although, as previously indicated, I have Cherokee in me, my WHITE forefathers came from Europe in the late 1600s and did great things in this country, not to brag! Sorry you missed my joke & pegged me completely wrong so as to make yourself look so ridiculous. Better luck next time.....btw....I also have white trash relatives lol lol

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Their ancestors SOLD them & PROFITED from selling them into slavery...our ancestors didn't go steal them!!!
Right again, Word Woman! Although I'm not generally a racist person, it does ail me greatly that history is re-written to make it politically correct to make the defendants of those who were wronged by THEIR OWN PEOPLE feel better. They gloss over that important detail or leave it out completely.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Right again, Word Woman! Although I'm not generally a racist person, it does ail me greatly that history is re-written to make it politically correct to make the defendants of those who were wronged by THEIR OWN PEOPLE feel better. They gloss over that important detail or leave it out completely.
History will likely be re-written to suggest that Obama has been a good president, as well!!!!

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell fire! Lol lol! Had you read my previous posts, without indicating your diarrhea of the mouth, you would have caught my JOKE!!!! I'm about as white as white gets, thanks! Although, as previously indicated, I have Cherokee in me, my WHITE forefathers came from Europe in the late 1600s and did great things in this country, not to brag! Sorry you missed my joke & pegged me completely wrong so as to make yourself look so ridiculous. Better luck next time.....btw....I also have white trash relatives lol lol
I think it escapes some that, like black folk calling each other n****r, so us white folk can refer to each other as white trash. I'm a cracker from a way back!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hella cray cray up in har... 6 min Se7en187 4
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Vet 123,826
Greene County Mayor's Race 17 min disagree 85
A Great Big Fck You 56 min Se7en187 105
Biggest pill heads 56 min GHS grad 9
SUMMERS TAYLOR for road superintendant 1 hr dingleberry 20
Tenured teacher fired? (Jun '12) 1 hr well 59
Greene County Clerk Race 3 hr harrieta 108
I love this forum because?????? 3 hr harrieta 220
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs