Comments
21 - 40 of 163 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2013
rider

Johnson City, TN

#26 Jun 23, 2013
Paula deen is alright in my book
David

Jonesborough, TN

#27 Jun 23, 2013
I've said that word many times and I hear it constantly on MTV and VH1. I'm sure I'll use it many more times.

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#28 Jun 23, 2013
People, no matter their race, who claim they aren't just a little bit racist or sexist are liars! I think it is human nature no matter how good a person is on the inside to lash out in an argument & name call. I also think blacks should stop using the N word if they find it so offensive. I try to be nice to everyone no matter their race but I have encountered just as many racist blacks as whites. Paula D was honest about what she said & the media is making a big circus over it. Like Oprah never said a racial slur! Lol
Gee thanks

Greeneville, TN

#29 Jun 23, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
Who is Paula Dean? The one with the alleged nasty mouth is Paula DEEN.
Thank you so much for pointing that out. I had no idea who this thread was about until you changed one vowel, and clarified it for us.
susu

United States

#30 Jun 23, 2013
OMG! Now these here texts are funny, I don't cear who you are!

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#31 Jun 23, 2013
Gee thanks wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much for pointing that out. I had no idea who this thread was about until you changed one vowel, and clarified it for us.
Welcome!
WTH

Jonesborough, TN

#32 Jun 23, 2013
The blacks are probably laughing their asses off.
Just Me

Greeneville, TN

#33 Jun 23, 2013
You know what's racist? When a black man can say a word, but a white man can't, now that's racist.

If you don't want to hear the N word then everybody needs to stop saying it, until then I will continue on. That's called freedom.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#34 Jun 23, 2013
Stephen wrote:
Only time I ever hear that word is when a n says it.
Or when I watch my favorite movie, Blazing Saddles. Then I hear it over & over &over and I laugh my ass off every time & I don't consider myself racist.
observer

Greeneville, TN

#35 Jun 23, 2013
I like Paula Deen.I do not watch her as much as I used to,for the mere fact,there are so many cooking shows on now that I pick and choose,when I do get to watch Food Network.Let me say this..I think this has gotten blown WAY OUT OF PROPORTION!She was asked and gave an honest answer.I am sure a lot of the older generation at one time or another have used the N word.Some people still use it..African Americans use the word among themselves,I do not understand all the fuss.And..if this is the real reason Food Network is not renewing her contract,they are just being nitpicky..She is a multimillionaire already,and I think she will be a survivor without them.
LMMFAO

Greeneville, TN

#36 Jun 23, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text> Or when I watch my favorite movie, Blazing Saddles. Then I hear it over & over &over and I laugh my ass off every time & I don't consider myself racist.
The sheriff is a N*****

What'd he say.

The sheriff is near.

No, The sheriff is a N*****

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37 Jun 23, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>Or when I watch my favorite movie, Blazing Saddles. Then I hear it over & over &over and I laugh my ass off every time & I don't consider myself racist.
You are exactly right. The whole world is racist in one way or another so were all good.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#39 Jun 23, 2013
I'm not one to watch cooking shows. However, I've heard of Paula Deen. I just don't know much about her. I did take the time to read what she'd said and honestly, pfft... anyone that takes her comments as it appears half this thread has, as being highly racist (and deserving the death penalty), is truly thinking too far out of the box. She didn't say anything more than she'd used the N word a couple times in her life. Hell, she's like 80. People do crap they're not proud. I'll just tell you now that I've said it and I hate the word. Ima prolly say it again before I die, as well. Sh!t happens. Get over it. Quit being a bunch of dang babies.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#40 Jun 23, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
I'm not one to watch cooking shows. However, I've heard of Paula Deen. I just don't know much about her. I did take the time to read what she'd said and honestly, pfft... anyone that takes her comments as it appears half this thread has, as being highly racist (and deserving the death penalty), is truly thinking too far out of the box. She didn't say anything more than she'd used the N word a couple times in her life. Hell, she's like 80. People do crap they're not proud. I'll just tell you now that I've said it and I hate the word. Ima prolly say it again before I die, as well. Sh!t happens. Get over it. Quit being a bunch of dang babies.
That's right! Totally right. I wonder how many of these "perfect" liberal haters talk in their sleep? They might just say the N word and not even know it!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#41 Jun 23, 2013
African American, that just a buncha BS, you dont see white people runnin round saying they Dutch american or German american. Send there asses back to the motherland for awhile, they be proud to say just plain old American like everybody else.
tommy9998

Greeneville, TN

#42 Jun 23, 2013
just one question is anyone been perfect their whole life
yaknowe

Greeneville, TN

#43 Jun 23, 2013
Good point everyone I'm glad I'm not the only one that's sees this as ridiculous

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#45 Jun 24, 2013
Stephen wrote:
Only time I ever hear that word is when a n says it.
Amen brother.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#46 Jun 24, 2013
You think they gonna boycott all these rappers?? lmao
hmmmmmmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#47 Jun 24, 2013
i think everyone who works at the food network that has ever said something bad should be fired and then they wouldnt be so quick to judge

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
south greene football 6 min get over it 51
BURNS JAIL 40 to 400 inmates at 35k per year 9 min You could be next 14
Nitrogen water problem. .. 10 min Trump 10
BEWARE: Tinted Windows 11 min DVM inspector 8
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min WTSenior 146,134
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 21 min Agnus 3,665
LABOR DAY appease low wage hard work as the ri... 1 hr formally known as... 5
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 4 hr Health Scammers 13
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••