United States

#2 Apr 9, 2014
If we're Talkin bout the same one she's garbage
doesnt matter

United States

#3 Apr 12, 2014
martha wrote:
If we're Talkin bout the same 9750one she's garbage
I love haters.. maybe she thinks ur garbage.
doesnt matter

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2014
cuzzinmoe wrote:
Looking to reconnect
depends I'm who wants to reconnect
martha

Greeneville, TN

#5 Apr 13, 2014
Better take yourself to get checked if u reconnect with this trash
doesnt matter

United States

#6 Apr 17, 2014
martha wrote:
Better take yourself to get checked if u reconnect wit this trash
Lol. Always got to be hating on someone. Apparently ur life is miserable Martha so u got to talk smack about her or anyone else. U NEED JESUS.. no ones life is perfect. Keep talking about her though I'm sure she doesn't care. Doesn't seem like the type to care what's said about her or who judges her. Say it to her.
martha

Charlotte, NC

#7 Apr 21, 2014
Lol I've told that skank in the past and I'd more than love to see her again n tell her how worthless she is thanks for ur concern.
cuzzinmoe

Greeneville, TN

#8 Apr 21, 2014
i know you from way back girl and i dont know how to get in touch with you. are u single?
rob

Greeneville, TN

#9 Apr 21, 2014
Theres a tonya i think lee that works at bp in mosheim but heard while back she was about to be fired so Idk maybe u can find her there
coworker

Smartt, TN

#10 Apr 25, 2014
I work with her. She's got her problems but she's nice. It's true she tries to flirt and hook up with every tom, dick, and Harry
Tonia Lee

United States

#11 May 9, 2014
martha wrote:
Lol I've told that skank in the past and I'd more than love to see her again n tell her how worthless she is thanks for ur concern.
lol.. a bunch of drama. Im sure that I do not care what u nor anyone else has to say about me. I think its funny. At least I'm not being fake and using a fake name to hide myself. I could care less what you think or say. And I'm not hard to find when u get the balls to come say it to me. LMFAO. ur pathetic grow up.
Tonia Lee

United States

#12 May 9, 2014
cuzzinmoe wrote:
i know you from way back girl and i dont know how o get in touch with you. are u single?
I'm not sure who I are. Im not a hard person to find. love all these haters on here.
Tonia Lee

United States

#13 May 9, 2014
No I'm not fired. I am still there. And bc I like to joke and cut up people mistake it for other things. To me honest I never knew this site even existed until one person told me about it and he knows who he is I'm more mature than to mention his name. But just saying you Martha or anyone else can talk all the crap you want about me that doesn't bother me in the least. But b4 u judge me make sure your own closet is clean. And did I mention I DO NOT CARE WHAT IS SAID.. THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD ONE. :)
uptoonogood

Marion, NC

#14 May 12, 2014
Nasty
Tonia Lee

Piedmont, SC

#15 May 17, 2014
uptoonogood wrote:
Nasty
lol. Uptoonogood. U probably are nasty. Funny how u can use a fake name to post things on here. FAKE PEOPLE.. LOL.
martha

Maryville, TN

#16 May 31, 2014
Haha Tonia words can't describe how pathetic you are. You make me laugh. You need more than Jesus
Tonia Lee

United States

#17 Jun 3, 2014
martha wrote:
Haha Tonia words can't describe how pathetic you are. You make me laugh. You need more than Jesus
lmao... no one is worried especially me about what u got to say. You are as fake as or name. Its a shame u wanna hate on someone and got to be all fake about.. I dnt care what u got to say about me. Grow up.. keep on hating please. Loving it.. just shows how fake ur ass is..
steve

United States

#18 Jun 6, 2014
She still dating that loser lonnie
Tonia Lee

United States

#19 Jun 11, 2014
steve wrote:
She still dating that loser lonnie
No. I'm not.
Roy Mullins

Louisville, KY

#20 Jun 11, 2014
Tonia Lee wrote:
<quoted text>No. I'm not.
You COULD be dating me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
________Flat Earth ________ 25 min Leonardo 94
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 38 min James 163
THP looking for a COWARD! 2 hr Calhoun 12
Better than Walmart DC? 3 hr whothehellcares- 5
Any good bands in Greeneville? 6 hr Dr Spek 28
Good mechanic to replace an alternator? 6 hr Robw13 8
Mean Walmart Rant... 7 hr Thin is in 99
Fed up with CCU 8 hr gingerlee 12

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web