yokley harassing citizens

yokley harassing citizens

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

voter

Lexington, SC

#1 Oct 12, 2012
Panhandling phone calls to my residence without my permission,flyers in the mail constantly (3 so far) and who knows what's next. The woman that panhandled on his behalf did not know what to say when I was done with her!
beliefs

Gallatin, TN

#2 Oct 12, 2012
voter wrote:
Panhandling phone calls to my residence without my permission,flyers in the mail constantly (3 so far) and who knows what's next. The woman that panhandled on his behalf did not know what to say when I was done with her!
Better be careful. With obama at the top, the democrats might put us in jail if we share our beliefs. I don't care even if I liked Eddie I couldn't vote for him simply because he supports obama.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#3 Oct 12, 2012
voter wrote:
Afraid you've got to live with it; under the 'do-not-call' law political campaigns are one of the exemptions. Legal, with or without your permission.'Mittens' has a pre-recorded (unsolicited and unwanted) message that has graced my answering machine several times this week. Wait until 11/07! Problem will be solved.

Since: Jan 12

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Oct 12, 2012
I received a call badmouthing Yokely more than a month ago and no one reported that and I am sure they called other people! I told them that I was voting for Eddie Yokely for I fear people that use their POWER to Break the law and defend their actions even if this was done with a previous wife! No way did I think I wanted a representative that uses these tactics!
Old Guy

Brentwood, TN

#5 Oct 12, 2012
I have gotten several calls (from 888-000-0000) all asking about Yokley - Hawk race. I told them I was voting for Yokley and then they started to "tell me" all about his voting record. I interrupted and said that I understood about his voting record but at least he doesn't beat his wife... they hung up !
yokely fan

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Oct 12, 2012
I got a call from the same number. They as me who l was voting for. When l said Yokely the started bad mouthing him, l told them l couln't vote for a wife beater and hung up. That's getting pretty dirty.
Frank

Johnson City, TN

#7 Oct 12, 2012
I have been repeatedly harrased by mailings sent by the TN republican party. Outright LIES about Yokley. I guess instead of running on the merits of their own candidate, they have have to resort to mud slinging.
ClimbToSafety

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2012
Frank wrote:
I have been repeatedly harrased by mailings sent by the TN republican party. Outright LIES about Yokley. I guess instead of running on the merits of their own candidate, they have have to resort to mud slinging.
Lies about Yokley's record? Funny! Please, inform us of the so called "lies". I have received the same flyers and the details on his voting record is 100% accurate. You don't have to make up stuff to make Yokley look bad. And no matter what a good guy old Eddie is, I could never cast my vote for someone who shares beliefs with Obama Democrats.
The Truth

Nashville, TN

#9 Oct 12, 2012
The people who are making these calls claiming to be Yokely supporters are actually Hawk supporters attempting to make Yokely look bad. If you knew what a sick mind Hawk has you would know what he is more than capable of doing this. Hawk plays the victim in public, but he is a devious little man when the camera aren't rolling.
you got it

Antioch, TN

#10 Oct 12, 2012
The Truth wrote:
The people who are making these calls claiming to be Yokely supporters are actually Hawk supporters attempting to make Yokely look bad. If you knew what a sick mind Hawk has you would know what he is more than capable of doing this. Hawk plays the victim in public, but he is a devious little man when the camera aren't rolling.
you nailed it my friend! saw him do same thing with hensley
yokely fan

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Oct 12, 2012
Truth boy you said it. It's ashamed that he wants to play so diry, but you know it may go around and bit him in his a--. That would be good enough for somebody that acts like that.
liars

Gallatin, TN

#13 Oct 12, 2012
yokely fan wrote:
I got a call from the same number. They as me who l was voting for. When l said Yokely the started bad mouthing him, l told them l couln't vote for a wife beater and hung up. That's getting pretty dirty.
such liars!!!!!!!!!!
the party is over

Antioch, TN

#14 Oct 12, 2012
liars wrote:
<quoted text>
such liars!!!!!!!!!!
They are not lying. I got a 'poll call' just last night. He asked who I was voting for. I played safe. I stated 'undecided'. the caller then went on and on about all the terrible things that Yokely had done while he was in Nashville. He then asked if I had made up my mind. I said, no, I am waiting to hear you tell me about Mr. Hawk. He said, I dont' have anything to tell you about Mr. Hawk. I said, I am still undecided. That's when he hung up. I intend to report this to the paper so they can run a front page ad like David had. Only fair. Unless the David bashing was made up but the Yokely bashing is real. David has no scrupples and will do anything to win the seat.
Ted Hensley Supporter

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Oct 12, 2012
I supported Ted Hensley. Now I support Eddie Yokl... hahaha... Nope... nevermind.

It does blow my mind as to how many are supporting Yokley though. It is sour grapes because Hawk did go after Hensley some, though I think Hensley lost when he started going off message talking about this very website.

Back to Yokley. He says he is a conservative. Lets look.

Tennessee Right to Life has given Eddie only a 75% score as being pro-life. He is not entirely pro-life. He thinks that as a rape victim, my mother should have aborted me. Part of his lacking 25% was also because he thought the state of Tennessee should fund Planned Parenthood with tax dollars.

Yokley has also not be a good friend to gun-owners. While I am not always happy with how the NRA sticks with gunowners, that have been entirely happy with sticking close to Dems in power. The flip is entirely true with Yokley as they gave him a C and a B in the last two elections. Should have been an easy A...

He has also voted for higher taxes. Look up the bills and how he has voted. When you get a Hawk mailer, check it out. Don't spin until you see if he really voted that way.

The Hawk mailer says Yokley voted for giving driver licenses to illegals. That is true. Look it up.

Yes, Hawk is accused of beating his wife. If he did, he could be removed from office and someone would be appointed or someone else elected, depending on timing. That is preferable to given Democrats another seat in the TN House.

No, Yokley is no Obama. But, Yokley is a liberal. If Yokley were a conservative, why is he running as a Democrat when the Democratic Party is the way it is? ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION.
Free

United States

#16 Oct 13, 2012
Ted Hensley Supporter wrote:
I supported Ted Hensley. Now I support Eddie Yokl... hahaha... Nope... nevermind.
It does blow my mind as to how many are supporting Yokley though. It is sour grapes because Hawk did go after Hensley some, though I think Hensley lost when he started going off message talking about this very website.
Back to Yokley. He says he is a conservative. Lets look.
Tennessee Right to Life has given Eddie only a 75% score as being pro-life. He is not entirely pro-life. He thinks that as a rape victim, my mother should have aborted me. Part of his lacking 25% was also because he thought the state of Tennessee should fund Planned Parenthood with tax dollars.
Yokley has also not be a good friend to gun-owners. While I am not always happy with how the NRA sticks with gunowners, that have been entirely happy with sticking close to Dems in power. The flip is entirely true with Yokley as they gave him a C and a B in the last two elections. Should have been an easy A...
He has also voted for higher taxes. Look up the bills and how he has voted. When you get a Hawk mailer, check it out. Don't spin until you see if he really voted that way.
The Hawk mailer says Yokley voted for giving driver licenses to illegals. That is true. Look it up.
Yes, Hawk is accused of beating his wife. If he did, he could be removed from office and someone would be appointed or someone else elected, depending on timing. That is preferable to given Democrats another seat in the TN House.
No, Yokley is no Obama. But, Yokley is a liberal. If Yokley were a conservative, why is he running as a Democrat when the Democratic Party is the way it is? ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION.
Most who will vote for Eddie will just call all those claims lies. Democrats rely on the ignorant and uninformed for support. While I am not a big fan of David either, I will vote based on the issues and how a candidate will will vote in Nashville.

Since: Jan 12

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Oct 15, 2012
There is an old saying that you are known by the company you keep. Watch bad-mouthing the person you chose to be your partner in life for it reflects!
Just me

Antioch, TN

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Wants votes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If your name appears on here you Trash? 1 hr Atticus Finch 15
drug dealers in moshiem 1 hr GrievingPissedOff... 23
Why Don't Greene County Jail Inmates Get Outsid... (Feb '12) 3 hr Wrecked 69
Prostate cancer 3 hr Mr White 6
Busted stealing from CCU. 3 hr CE Minerals 1
Happy Halloween 4 hr Headless Horseman 1
DTR Drunks and Druggies (Jan '14) 4 hr Angela Collins Me... 34
Trump brings Gennifer Flowers to debate 6 hr Stillfree 95
Witches in Camp Creek 10 hr True Wiccan 43

Greeneville Jobs